crazies sunday - no tension...only fun - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago

i am back now .........answered the PM's

Originally posted by dewdropred

i am back now .........answered the PM's

Hima - how are you?πŸ€— today the thread is so quiet
pls spread some more positvity....too upset after yesterdays episode....cried so much for the death of a reel life character....my mom looking at meπŸ˜• but me cried and my whole pillow was wet....couldn't sleep all night...all my and maaneet dreams shattered...my mom doesn't understand but i know u guys will surely understand
Originally posted by leverne

pls spread some more positvity....too upset after yesterdays episode....cried so much for the death of a reel life character....my mom looking at meπŸ˜• but me cried and my whole pillow was wet....couldn't sleep all night...all my and maaneet dreams shattered...my mom doesn't understand but i know u guys will surely understand
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— sweetie,  we understand and know you are upset. But we have to be strong and I am sure time will heal everything for maan and geet.

we are here for you to talk to πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— and to give you a big hug.

Remember there is always daylight after darkness and happinesses after a time of sorrow.
# hima feel very boring kya kia jai .
Maaneet will be fine soon.........................

Originally posted by sumona_mona28

# hima feel very boring kya kia jai .
Maaneet will be fine soon.........................

Mona - how are you? πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Don't worry maaneet will be fine soon. They will support each other and be there for each other.

@Aditi trust the cv's they surely must have a gud story line ahead …

@Spee – thnks for agreeing … yes dear it's very difficult to live the life coz kids born out of that situation can't tolerate that they were not born out of love but were born out of a lust of some man  β€¦ but well here as the baby belongs to MSK no one would dare say to her … but we can't say … na …. Coz we can find … plenty of people …who just look out for opportunities to criticize u …

@Spee ki bachi tu plz babaji ke vasthe sorry bolna band karde … sorry sorry sorry jab dekhu sorry …. U did not say anything wrong u were right ….

@Maya – nice post & u r abs right ….after every night we have a day …after every rain / snow we have sunshine …. So after every sadness there is happiness ….

This reminds me song from Mr.India …

Zindagi ki yehi reeth hain …. Haar ke baad hi jeeth hain …(2)

Thode aasu  hain .... thodi hasi .... aaj gham hain … tho kal hain khushi …

Hima dekh tera ss wala picture..................
perfect............match.................

reni -πŸ€— don't worry dear .......... what ever happens happens for the best ... i am not saying MC was gud .... but now we have 2 accept it & like dee & samata said it's difficult to have a baby on the sets ... so we need to now let go the MC ... & think abt that maaneet's life will be filled with another baby very soon