The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancer

OrientalDancer IF-Rockerz
OrientalDancer
OrientalDancer

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meredith

Haven't we had enough of these back to back dance shows? Confused

I am glad for it. Imho, i love to watch indian dance shows more than the western ones, cause they show more varity in them.I have seen some western dance shows and found them  boring, so i am glad that they are so many indian ones.Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dmgmjht4ever-Aaliyah-

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
*glad to see that he doesn't have any competition in singing shows*

Yeah, I'll er, try out, I'll do Daya's last dance on JDJCool
TerenceKiToli12 Groupbie
TerenceKiToli12
TerenceKiToli12

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
I am definitely going to try outBig smile, It's my dream to go in DID, God please be with me,Tongue Ganpati Bappa Moriya!!!!!!!ClapStarTongueSmile LOVE DANCING TILL DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DancingDancingHeartDancingIT'S THE BEST EVER!!!!!!!!Thumbs Up Can't wait to perform in front of the Masters!!!!!!!!! Especially Marzi Sir!!!!!!TongueSmileWinkBig smile, LOVE HIM TILL DEATH!!!!!!!!!!HeartTongueHugHugHeartHug

Sincerely,
StarNishi Prajapati
StarDancing
Dancing
Star

Rapier

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TerenceKiToli12

I am definitely going to try outBig smile, It's my dream to go in DID, God please be with me,Tongue Ganpati Bappa Moriya!!!!!!!Smile LOVE DANCING TILL DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DancingDancingHeartDancingIT'S THE BEST EVER!!!!!!!!Thumbs Up Can't wait to perform in front of the Masters!!!!!!!!! Especially Marzi Sir!!!!!!Big smile, LOVE HIM TILL DEATH!!!!!!!!!!Hug

Sincerely,
StarNishi Prajapati
StarDancing
Dancing
Star

aap ki posts kitne colorful hote hain. full of life! thanks to those smileys!LOL wish u all the best in the competition!

All the people who are planning on to compete in DID3, idhar aapke naam chor ke jayega. i will vote for u!LOL

1.mihir
2.pimpy
3.simi
4.sweetu
5.nishi
6.debu

aur koi?LOL

Edited by Rapier - 15 March 2011 at 10:49pm
OrientalDancer IF-Rockerz
OrientalDancer
OrientalDancer

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rapier

I am definitely going to try outBig smile, It's my dream to go in DID, God please be with me,Tongue Ganpati Bappa Moriya!!!!!!!Smile LOVE DANCING TILL DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DancingDancingHeartDancingIT'S THE BEST EVER!!!!!!!!Thumbs Up Can't wait to perform in front of the Masters!!!!!!!!! Especially Marzi Sir!!!!!!Big smile, LOVE HIM TILL DEATH!!!!!!!!!!Hug

Sincerely,
StarNishi Prajapati
StarDancing
Dancing
Star

aap ki posts kitne colorful hote hain. full of life! thanks to those smileys!LOL wish u all the best in the competition!

All the people who are planning on to compete in DID3, idhar aapke naam chor ke jayega. i will vote for u!LOL

1.mihir
2.pimpy
3.simi
4.sweetu
5.nishi
6.debu

aur koi?LOL

Would love to , but its impossible.CryCryCry

Btw in DID2  they selected Nikkitasha from US and Jack from Norway, that means they were sactings there , too, but why not here in Germany???CryCryCry

Edited by OrientalDancer - 16 March 2011 at 8:58am
Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

Originally posted by Rapier

Sincerely,
StarNishi Prajapati
StarDancing
Dancing
Star

1.mihir
2.pimpy
3.simi
4.sweetu
5.nishi
6.debu

aur koi?LOL

Would love to , but its impossible.CryCryCry

Btw in DID2  they selected Nikkitasha from US and Jack from Norway, that means they were sactings there , too, but why not here in Germany???CryCryCry

arey they didn't go to US and Norway. Tashu and Jack came to India to audition. maybe u should do that too?

OrientalDancer

-Aaliyah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aaliyah-
-Aaliyah-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
They came to US :D
but Jack legitly came to Mumbai to auditopn

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index