India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

12 th march written update???????

Nagashreetn Groupbie
Nagashreetn
Nagashreetn

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
plz dear can any please tel me tht whr is 12th march wu............ whn i saw  the forum thr r the post tht interested to me knw wht hapnd today...... plz plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz send a written update.........

Nagashreetn Groupbie
Nagashreetn
Nagashreetn

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
can any one tellme or send me WU dear....plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........................
-maankimishti- IF-Dazzler
-maankimishti-
-maankimishti-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Dev and Dadi are rushing Geet in the hosp....Geet unconscious!! Doc asks...how this happened?? Dev says..fell from stairs.. Doc says..this can be dangerous in pregnancy..!! Dev is comforting Dadi....!! Dadi says..what will happen now.. how to tell MSK that we culdn take care of Geet for a day... MSK wont forgive us ever? Dev says..calm down.. please dun cry.. whatever happened..isnt ur fault! Nothing will happen to Geet! Dev says..i will call bro rightaway! MSKs moby rings but MSK busy in meeting with workers so doesnt see...! workers agree to MSKs offer n say that sorry to trouble u by bringing u here..!! MSK throws off the manager from site...n workers rejoice! Geets operation is on.....n Romeo/Manisha n Anne reach..! Anne hugs Dadi n tells Dev...what happened n how? And bro isnt here..so he doesnt know?? Dadi says.. we tried calling him..but he isnt receiving. .dunno what to do!

A lil girl comes n compliments MSK for being very nice..for having helped her family when her dad who worked with MSK had died! MSK picks up the girl...n girl tells her name Palak.. ! The girl notices MSKs cut n tells MSK ..i know magic n i will fix it... ! MSK tells Adi that they will finance the kids education.. ! The girls mom tries to touch his feet n MSK stops n says..m a normal man.. n a dad too! Doc comes out n Dadi asks...how is she?? Doc says..things are bad... u pray to god for her quick recovery !! Dev assures Anne that all will be ok!! Dadi says..contact MSK fast.... Dev says..not receiving no one with him.. DAdi says.. Adi..!! Dev calls Adi... n asks to talk to MSK about Geet..!! Adi gives phone to MSK .....n MSK says..yes?? Dev stammers n then says.. bro.. Geet...!! MSK says..what happened?? Dev says..she fell from stairs....n is in the hosp..!! MSK shocked... n asks..she fell?? how is she.. she din get hurt?? what did Doc says..?? Dev says...she is in operation Theater...! MSK keeps phone away n rushes ...!! Dadi asks Dev what did he say?? Dev says... he din say anything.. i think he is in shock!

Operation on.. MSK on the way... !! all wait for some news from Docs! Anne tells romeo to look after Dadi as she goes to get water! Arjun comes n says.. to Anne ..u sit.. i wil get! Theres some accident on th way.. n MSK stuck! MSK helps to remove the blockade! MSK calls Romeo n Dadi picks up ! MSK asks hows geet n Dadi says..still in OT.. doc saying nothing! MSK drives on ..n Flashbacks of all moments with Geet n baby talk..n Devs call!

Blood shown on Docs handgloves.. with Geet lying unconscious in bg!

Doc comes n Dadi n Anne ask.. how is Geet..n Doc says.. there were lots of complications.. n thankfully we culd save her...!! Dadi thanks God n then asks about baby..!! Doc says.. after lots of effort.. also we culdn save the baby!! MSK arrives by then..n overhears..n is in a state of shock!

Screen goes black n white..n MSK walking forward in a daze ... n ask... u culdn save the baby?? Doc says..no..!! MSK asks about Geet n Doc says.. she is conscious n knows it all.. u can meet her..!! I m so sorry! Dadi hugs MSK n cries! 

MSK looks at Geet from outside the hosp room n she is sitting still ....!! MSK has tears in her eyes.. looking at her...n the sound of baby chime comes in bg..!! 

-END-

Precap --- MSK comes in the hosp room n its dark... with lil light..n Geet sitting with tears in her eyes.. MSK clasps Geets hand... n both look at each other... somberly..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Garima-Kash-Gurti-Visu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Here is the link for the Written updateSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kash-Gurti-Visublackb28

Nagashreetn Groupbie
Nagashreetn
Nagashreetn