•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

I'm gonna quit watching geet now, i think cv have lost the plot.The story was about geet fighting  for her  baby to bring it into the world.cv has made it into a love story  they should know call it geet and maans love story.They never showed dev and nt going to jail or geet fighting in court.The baby should have been born and they could had romance after the baby is born .Annie acting today was good today.gc and dd was fab like always.I think the show rating is gonna down as the story has no meaning in it ,its gonna another love story .

what you think guys ?
Originally posted by dc00380215

I'm gonna quit watching geet now, i think cv have lost the plot.The story was about geet fighting  for her  baby to bring it into the world.cv has made it into a love story  they should know call it geet and maans love story.They never showed dev and nt going to jail or geet fighting in court.The baby should have been born and they could had romance after the baby is born .Annie acting today was good today.gc and dd was fab like always.I think the show rating is gonna down as the story has no meaning in it ,its gonna another love story .

what you think guys ?

i don't know why everyone on this forum are saying the main point is lost. If u remember Geet is a story of girl who wants to live her life on her own (geet ek ladki jo jindagi apni sharathon pe jeena chahtha hey) and it is not about a mother who want bring her child to this world. Geet took a decision to have the baby and so she fought for it and she succeeded.
She lost the child. So what? Life never stops for anything/everything.
Lovestory- yes it is the love story of maan and geet that brought huge fan base to the show.
So just stop crying for a virtual baby and enjoy the show.
Interesting track is coming ahead.
yaru hm agar sachy fanz hain tu hamy himat se kam lyna huga n serial ko mazeed agy berhana hu ga .................plz..........................