India-Forums

Geeta -WOW (Page 2)

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Her choreography was outstanding today! ek dum mast! but i wonder why marzi got 3 jodis? and why did rajeev get only one?Confused this has been bothering me the whole day.

Its_Sash Goldie
Its_Sash
Its_Sash

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
I guess... the Surya-Sneha act was done by Rajeev...though sadly they didn't perform it for their early elimination.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rapier

jas88 Newbie
jas88
jas88

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
i agree with ya ... n  i like geeta... :)

OrientalDancer

Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Well Marzi got three jodi's because he had three jodi's in his group at that time so no discount for him.And rajeev got saurabh-vivek and surya sneha.
Jagavi_Naik IF-Rockerz
Jagavi_Naik
Jagavi_Naik

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Good point...I loved her from the beginning :)
Well..to the ppl who dont like Geeta that much....look at this...

if i have to say good things about Geeta maa..I can go on and on but i won't..because there are countless haters of her in this forum I dont know why...
I dont know why people hate her...ppl say she only praises her contestants! but then...think about all the episodes till now....She does say good things to others too...but its just that she gets along with her students very well! I really dont  know why ppl dont think about when she says good things to others but only see when she says there were some peoblems...not all performances are going to be best.....and she does sometimes tell her students that they were not that good too....!!
guess m the only one who sees her saying Stupendo Fantabulasly Fantastical to other mentor's contestants too...I can actually find atleast 20 videos of her saying that to others and really saying good things to them...AND i can also find videos where shes saying not that good things to her own students...so I just want to say that its ok if you dont like her but what I think is...You shouldnt give meaningless excuses of you hating her :S

But anyways...People do have their own opinions about everything and everyone so this was just my point of view....I know ppl are gonna jump on me for this..but i just cant hold it down anymore...M sorry!

And yes of course she does want the other contestants to succeed bcuz if she didnt she would not give good choreo pieces to them Tongue

Edited by --JagLovezSD-- - 14 March 2011 at 9:25am

OrientalDancer

jas88 Newbie
jas88
jas88

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --JagLovezSD--

Good point...I loved her from the beginning :)
Well..to the ppl who dont like Geeta that much....look at this...

if i have to say good things about Geeta maa..I can go on and on but i won't..because there are countless haters of her in this forum I dont know why...
I dont know why people hate her...ppl say she only praises her contestants! but then...think about all the episodes till now....She does say good things to others too...but its just that she gets along with her students very well! I really dont  know why ppl dont think about when she says good things to others but only see when she says there were some peoblems...not all performances are going to be best.....and she does sometimes tell her students that they were not that good too....!!
guess m the only one who sees her saying Stupendo Fantabulasly Fantastical to other mentor's contestants too...I can actually find atleast 20 videos of her saying that to others and really saying good things to them...AND i can also find videos where shes saying not that good things to her own students...so I just want to say that its ok if you dont like her but what I think is...You shouldnt give meaningless excuses of you hating her :S

But anyways...People do have their own opinions about everything and everyone so this was just my point of view....I know ppl are gonna jump on me for this..but i just cant hold it down anymore...M sorry!

And yes of course she does want the other contestants to succeed bcuz if she didnt she would not give good choreo pieces to them Tongue

you absolutely right :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jagavi_NaikOrientalDancer

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index