Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I feel love in everything ABHIYA do..!! (Page 3)

MyArchangel IF-Dazzler
MyArchangel
MyArchangel

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Originally posted by MyArchangel

Hema i luv u..u knw had a lng day..nt well(wierd pain in my right eye)..and ten again earthquake in japan(my bro's there),mom's nt well..i am finding so hard 2 be posetive..u r positive post mde me so happy hun..sorry 4 ranting..lol..bt yeah Abhay's pain is so horribly piercing..can't handle it anymre..hope we get sum nice Abhiya moments soon..

Aww..sweety. it happens..actually my dad also was not well yesterday ..adn I was upset..but eh is fine now..and thats teh reason I was late yesterday when i posted..Intense faith ingod that he will do ONLY right..and positive outlook keeps me going..Love you too & please let out anything you feel..it feels nice ..Always..!! And MARK MY WORD..next week will be awesome ABHIAY scene in the sense ..we will get to see the NEVER ending TRUST OF PIAY ON ABHAY..and their intense eye contacts & intense feel for each other..!!
tere muh me duniya bhar ke choclates..i hope aisa hi ho..hope u r dad gets well soon..tke cre hun..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aromal

love u hema u give me so much relief with ur lovely post everyday ...and becoz of ur post my love for abhiya keeps on increase every single moment !!! hey its a wonderful post superb ....loved it !!! oh love pkyek last three episode ... and i cant see abhay in pain !!!! plssss give me some positive tablets Embarrassed

WOW.Hug.if I am able to increase your ABHIYA love with my posts nothing like it..I so want them to be loved by each & everyone..And Positive tablet toh you will get inPIYA & ABHAY's eyes..which has love for each other so oozing..out..!!Embarrassed

--AROMAL--

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

Hema i luv u..u knw had a lng day..nt well(wierd pain in my right eye)..and ten again earthquake in japan(my bro's there),mom's nt well..i am finding so hard 2 be posetive..u r positive post mde me so happy hun..sorry 4 ranting..lol..bt yeah Abhay's pain is so horribly piercing..can't handle it anymre..hope we get sum nice Abhiya moments soon..

Aww..sweety. it happens..actually my dad also was not well yesterday ..adn I was upset..but eh is fine now..and thats teh reason I was late yesterday when i posted..Intense faith ingod that he will do ONLY right..and positive outlook keeps me going..Love you too & please let out anything you feel..it feels nice ..Always..!! And MARK MY WORD..next week will be awesome ABHIAY scene in the sense ..we will get to see the NEVER ending TRUST OF PIAY ON ABHAY..and their intense eye contacts & intense feel for each other..!!
tere muh me duniya bhar ke choclates..i hope aisa hi ho..hope u r dad gets well soon..tke cre hun..

Oh yeah Thanks angel..you too take care..and BE HAPPY..!!Big smileHug  and yeah ..CHOCLATES se kaam nahin chalega..I want something more special..ha ha..just kidding..!!Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL----sumana13--

--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by aromal

love u hema u give me so much relief with ur lovely post everyday ...and becoz of ur post my love for abhiya keeps on increase every single moment !!! hey its a wonderful post superb ....loved it !!! oh love pkyek last three episode ... and i cant see abhay in pain !!!! plssss give me some positive tablets Embarrassed

WOW.Hug.if I am able to increase your ABHIYA love with my posts nothing like it..I so want them to be loved by each & everyone..And Positive tablet toh you will get inPIYA & ABHAY's eyes..which has love for each other so oozing..out..!!Embarrassed
yeah abhay and piya love is drugs for me !!!LOLLOLLOL can make u crazy ....

--sumana13--TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

OMG you are definitely back with your lovely topic... don't know kya hua tha tumhe... lekin aaj with this topic... ohhhh goooood Hug 

Yeah, jab kabhi bhi nahi sunti Abhay ke baat aaj kya hua... agar sirf aur ek baar usse puch leti I am sure Abhay sab kuch bata deta... but nope she ran away... 
But their chota sa scene was awesome... Clap

Hope Piya will really support Abhay... Hamesha Abhay usko support karta rehta hai and bacha ta rehta hai now she has to do the same... 

THANK YOU SO MUCH Dear..!!Hug..She will be there for HIM..you just wait & watch..!!
Lifu18 Goldie
Lifu18
Lifu18

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
and here i was wondering why havent u posted anything about today's epi i checked ur post n found it as i couldn't find it in pyek forum maybe cox of too many posts awwwwwwwwww how nice n sweetly u analyze the thoughts in my mind n heart a big thank u for that sweety n love all ur posts on abhiya keep em coming dear

Edited by Lifu18 - 12 March 2011 at 1:05pm

--AROMAL--TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lifu18

and here i was wondering why havent u posted anything about today's epi i checked ur post n found it as i couldn't find it in pyek forum maybe cox of too many posts awwwwwwwwww how nice n sweetly u analyze the thoughts in my mind n heart a big thank u for that sweety n love all ur posts on abhiya keep em coming dear

Awww..I always ...do but sometimes I may be late thats why....SO HAPPY THAT YOU LOVE it..dear..GOD BLESS..You!!Hug

Lifu18--AROMAL--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index