Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I feel love in everything ABHIYA do..!! (Page 2)

chahat4u IF-Sizzlerz
chahat4u
chahat4u

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Originally posted by chahat4u

aww Hema dear. I musts ay ur positive posts, make me so hopeful n positive. Hug
Thanks a lot. lovely description. keep writing. i hpoe, thhat ur hope comes true annd give us a new life too. :-)

..DONT WORRY ..just see the passionate love in ABHIYA's eyes..& you will forget all worries..i!!Aur phir..MAIN HOON NA..!! just kidding..LOLWinkHug

Smile  DARNA MANA HAI. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Hema we really need you ...u always keep positive thoughts about abhlya even there action some time are not justified . ..I get now * TRUST* so for abhlya .

Today abhlya action was well justified . Abhay missing metz , chand saying about the police and then he do wanted to get info from shananya . His mind was filled with what next sid is going to do . Feel so pained to see him like this .
When piya met her in jungle it was fine when abhay said to be away from him . He was not that harsh and CV did shows us that he do feel for her when he says like this.

I am really happy to see chand supporting abhay . Hoping same from piya .
For me what ever be the twish , pain abhlya goes through till they stand for wach other as pillar it doesn't matter .
I like what u said about piya ..no negative thought about abhay . This is what should be there understanding .

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumadear13

HAIIYYEE Hema,  it was so romantic naa, the way Abhay orders Pia around with authority in last two/three episodes ..... and same with Pia she exerts her authority over him today, and he gives up without resistance,with the unspoken feelings .....tumhari baat main nahi taal sakta Pia ... and the way he whispers her name as she is leaving ...... uuffffffff ..... mera romantic feelings kaa tsunami aane wala hai ...
aww yes suma you said it perfect..aur mere dil mein toh roz TSUNAMI aat ahi reheta hai..ABHIYA ka..!!Embarrassed

--sumana13--

MyArchangel IF-Dazzler
MyArchangel
MyArchangel

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Hema i luv u..u knw had a lng day..nt well(wierd pain in my right eye)..and ten again earthquake in japan(my bro's there),mom's nt well..i am finding so hard 2 be posetive..u r positive post mde me so happy hun..sorry 4 ranting..lol..bt yeah Abhay's pain is so horribly piercing..can't handle it anymre..hope we get sum nice Abhiya moments soon..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chahat4uTOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

aww Hema dear. I musts ay ur positive posts, make me so hopeful n positive. Hug
Thanks a lot. lovely description. keep writing. i hpoe, thhat ur hope comes true annd give us a new life too. :-)

..DONT WORRY ..just see the passionate love in ABHIYA's eyes..& you will forget all worries..i!!Aur phir..MAIN HOON NA..!! just kidding..LOLWinkHug

Smile  DARNA MANA HAI. LOL

EGGJJACCTTLLLYYY..!!!ROFL 
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylove

Hema we really need you ...u always keep positive thoughts about abhlya even there action some time are not justified . ..I get now * TRUST* so for abhlya .

Today abhlya action was well justified . Abhay missing metz , chand saying about the police and then he do wanted to get info from shananya . His mind was filled with what next sid is going to do . Feel so pained to see him like this .
When piya met her in jungle it was fine when abhay said to be away from him . He was not that harsh and CV did shows us that he do feel for her when he says like this.

I am really happy to see chand supporting abhay . Hoping same from piya .
For me what ever be the twish , pain abhlya goes through till they stand for wach other as pillar it doesn't matter .
I like what u said about piya ..no negative thought about abhay . This is what should be there understanding .

Awww..Thank you dear..I am always there ..I am so fanatic about ABHIYA & ROMANCE & LOVE ..that mujhe kuch galath ya negative nazar hi nahin aata..!!Embarrassed  and you are so right everything was justified today....adn I also loved the way ABHay went with police with not uttering a single word..he just dosent  care whatever anyone says to him..or does to him..except when it comes to PIYA..aw..how sweet na..!!EmbarrassedDay Dreaming
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MyArchangel

Hema i luv u..u knw had a lng day..nt well(wierd pain in my right eye)..and ten again earthquake in japan(my bro's there),mom's nt well..i am finding so hard 2 be posetive..u r positive post mde me so happy hun..sorry 4 ranting..lol..bt yeah Abhay's pain is so horribly piercing..can't handle it anymre..hope we get sum nice Abhiya moments soon..

Aww..sweety. it happens..actually my dad also was not well yesterday ..adn I was upset..but eh is fine now..and thats teh reason I was late yesterday when i posted..Intense faith ingod that he will do ONLY right..and positive outlook keeps me going..Love you too & please let out anything you feel..it feels nice ..Always..!! And MARK MY WORD..next week will be awesome ABHIAY scene in the sense ..we will get to see the NEVER ending  TRUST OF PIAY ON ABHAY..and their intense eye contacts & intense feel for each other..!!
--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
love u hema u give me so much relief with ur lovely post everyday ...and becoz of ur post my love for abhiya keeps on increase every single moment !!! hey its a wonderful post superb ....loved it !!! oh love pkyek last three episode ... and i cant see abhay in pain !!!! plssss give me some positive tablets Embarrassed

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index