Poll

frnds..MC had happend...ab next weak kiya hoga

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
khushimuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

HI FRNDS

remember,when maan prposed geet front of media n she sais'' no''.i dont neend any body n maan said. fine i ll see that u ll need me or not..thats wz a breakup of mannet.
                      hm nay socha tha k ab srf ansu or drd hoga ghsp main pr agly din geet ek new job k sath indions paint main thi or maan nay wo compny khareed li thi or phr say wahi nok jhok thi
to kiya ab b 2,3 din main maaneet is drd se bahr aa skyn gay that they lost his baby ya next mon 2 sat srf baby k jany ka gham hoga.baby ka room ,toys,name n etc etc or mannet ka rona
           what u think frnds plzzzzzzzzzzzzz comment

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Actually i think since baby was very close to geet it will take her time to move on
n whatz interesting is, is that itz like vice versa..at first geet changed maan into living his life, smiling with joy but this time maan will get his geet back to living her life
I dun want this track to rush tho
Itz interesting we will get amazing episodes n scenes in between as well
I think geet is in trauma so it will take some time
more than a week for sure
riatagore thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
muje bi aisa lagta hai, 1 week gham rahega baby ka baad main kuch possible hosakta hai

mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: luv_harshad

Actually i think since baby was very close to geet it will take her time to move on
n whatz interesting is, is that itz like vice versa..at first geet changed maan into living his life, smiling with joy but this time maan will get his geet back to living her life
I dun want this track to rush tho
Itz interesting we will get amazing episodes n scenes in between as well
I think geet is in trauma so it will take some time
more than a week for sure

ur right...it's upto maan to ensure how to get her back on her feet, but i think he'll be depressed too.

if the cvs can't seem to get it right , they should show a week's leap.
blackb28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Maaneet Will Move On.
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mechantefille

ur right...it's upto maan to ensure how to get her back on her feet, but i think he'll be depressed too.

if the cvs can't seem to get it right , they should show a week's leap.

I dun want a leap!
I want this track to be beautifully portrayed n maaneet to share some amazing scenes and song sequences
Today's episode was an example of perfect execution and editing.. everything fit in itz place n the whole episode had a smooth flow 
Cvs shud keep this up