Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shish15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the promo...Looks like we are going to have a fightful episode this week.๐Ÿ˜Š
meghaparti thumbnail
Thanks for sharing..Lol Sindoor...hahaha..yeah some bappa locket will return soon on dutta's neck as his victory gift from nakku..as her pyaar ki nishaani..lol๐Ÿ˜†
HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
so they are literally doing a role reversal...no comment
dutta is becoming daredevil facing the enemy and then killing them blind..no comment
colours giving us a promo- wow talk about being kind...MR and MV performing in holi them coming in the pulwa promo and now a LTL promo hold on while i *faints*
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing. Its going to be a Dutta in action week.
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Did we just get a promo? I mean a real one?
Rubs eyes and pinches herself :)
Good action week coming up - I do feel, this week is going to be Ranga and next week Chaskar.
So 2 action packed weeks...with his eyesight coming back beech me :)
Hopes and prays for some teensy weensy romance too :)
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
yes i saw it too..... looks great... it appears to be a continuation of the recap on friday where raanga's side kick Bhola  turns up with a battered taana ji  and says to the villagers its ranga dada's hukkum that you send this mehmaan[ points to Dutta]  with us!  remember dutta was holding Nakku's hand ...in the promo he lets go of her hand and appeals  to have a few minutes wiyh his patni...then Nakku is shown putting the Tilak on his forehead from her maang sindoor with her thumb.....very dramatic, because it was in Yudh mode....... wow cant wait for monda yetc,etc,etc.......
Beees thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx for sharing!!!! Sounds very interesting............cant wait for all the action!!! I'm sure the husband wife moment with Dutta wanting Nakku to let him go would be awesome๐Ÿ˜
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
Finally A Promo!!! Soundz Great!! Thnx 4 Promo Honey  

AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hamlet53

yes i saw it too..... looks great... it appears to be a continuation of the recap on friday where raanga's side kick Bhola  turns up with a battered taana ji  and says to the villagers its ranga dada's hukkum that you send this mehmaan[ points to Dutta]  with us!  remember dutta was holding Nakku's hand ...in the promo he lets go of her hand and appeals  to have a few minutes wiyh his patni...then Nakku is shown putting the Tilak on his forehead from her maang sindoor with her thumb.....very dramatic, because it was in Yudh mode....... wow cant wait for monda yetc,etc,etc.......

Oh wow, so Nakku does the tilak on his forehead from her own sindoor?? Does sound very yudh-mode like. Hope someone posts the vid soon and we get to watch it.
shish15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2