Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

The Silver Lining (Page 2)

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
^^ Ramanji!! we havent talked in ages!! ill actually be in tomorrow so we can talk...because we totally need to!!

summikhan Goldie

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
i'm happy that she lost the bond with dev forever... but maan had started to really love that baby too... he was the father in all terms except for blood relation... so i really felt bad for him too.. and of course geet... maa ka dard tho maa hi samjhe gi
meravigiliso IF-Rockerz

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
        your "homecoming" ff  had given different emotiond  of motherhood and luv. you wrote faulously and parts of motherbondind with baby in the hospital had given me goosebump. last week when they were showing baby track ,i culd sense danger ahead but had a feeling it will premature birth of the baby as of your ff  .as nobody can stay away from babies ,dev will also attract to the baby then may be insecurity track will be intiated . I had a feeling i am going to witness onscreen the  moments which i read and felt . as you said their is silverlining for every thing am waiting to evade dark cloud frm maaaneet and will emerge as winner . but wanted to say you are an amazing write.luved your matured analysis.
raman1921 Senior Member

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
@ Jaz i know girl it seems like ages we really need to catch up how was u r party ia m sure u had fun post some pictures we will talk tomorrow.....

jasw Goldie

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
@jnawaz, nice post! Somehow, the earthquake, tsunami, nuclear alerts have numbed me so much that this twist in the tale hardly having any effect! Yeah we should always look out for the silver lining whether reel or real!
18mypride IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged
well said...JAZ am in!
sihu Goldie

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Totally agree with you Jaz...what you wrote made a lot of sense.  Instead of trying to pick on the CVs and finding fault with the characters, we should just try to see the brighter side of this MC incident. 
Your topic was such a relief after yesterday's various topics making a mockery of the show, the characters, etc.  It really was getting tiring to see so many topics of the same kind.  Other than making a mess of the forum and causing arguments, there was nothing there. 
Yes, DEv has nothing to do with Geet now since there is no link of any sort, other than her being his brother's wife.  So we wont have to see any awkward situations between Maan-Geet-Dev.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index