jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hello all...*jaz sniffles*...how are you all holding up? just like i am i can imagine...crying or trying not to cry...right? 😭😭😭😭...im simply gonna say...a very well executed episode...flawless and heart wrenching acting but GC and DD..hats off to the entire team...definitely a 10/10 episode for me...

i will spare you the details of my thoughts cuz there are so many posts that mirror exactly what im feeling...so...this is something else...

the silver lining...

im a huge believer in...what happens...happens for a reason...i believe that there is always a silver lining in everything that happens...at least in REAL life...and at times...it can be applied to REEL life as well...now hear me out before you throw chappals...πŸ˜†

in all honesty...i was confused about the miscarriage track...a part of me wanted it...but another part of me didnt...i was thinking about it all day and night...in the shower...while eating..id zone out of conversions cuz geet would take over...he he...what? dont look at me like that...you know its happened to you too!  πŸ˜‰...

any way...so...back on topic...i think...as sad as i am that Geet lost her baby...the baby she nearly died for...the baby she fought the world for...and the baby that ultimately brought her into Maan's life and started that wonderful relationship..while that baby is no more...a mother loses the bond with her child...but at the same time...she loses a bond with that childs father (biological)...thats right...im talking about kamina Dev...the silver lining in this entire sad and heart breaking track is that now...there is nothing...NOTHING that ties Dev to Geet in any way or form...and for that...i am truly thankful...we dont have to worry about him coming and fighting for custody...or  maan feeling insecure when he souldnt...its a small mercy...and we've had to pay a huge price...but...at the end of the day...it is the small mercies we hang onto with hope that good days lie ahead...

wow...was it me or was that just a bit too deep for a saturday morning/night?
JAZ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

very well said.......
agree with u......πŸ‘
LD-Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It is the silver lining in all this. As much as it hurts, im glad that the bond between Dev and Geet is gone. I completely agree with you, an absolutely amazing episode. DD's face at the end just killed me and how you were talking about the baby's music being the essence of the baby and now its gone. Monday is going to be so hard but im sure we'll get through it😊 We just gotta remember that silver lining.
maangeet4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

great post

i am sure every one would be thinking the same
jyotic_74 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great post very well said indeed it is a silver lining
ninand thumbnail
Though I never was for the baby, I had warmed to a pregnant Geet and Maan as a father... it was the way they showed it. The way he took her to the hospital for the first time, their first sonogram... their squabbles over the baby...

It was the ease they had slid into , accepting the baby as one of their very own... even then I knew MC would definitely happen and for the sake of the drama, in my opinion , it was required.

I do not think, they needed the baby to go, for Geet to completely discard Dev. The moment Maan and Geet committed to each other was the day , the baby got a father. Dev was never in the picture to begin with.

I still support the MC track, but yes the execution today was ....πŸ˜”

their expressions, their reactions, .. Daadi, Annie, ...   Maan and Geet... the last scene , where Maan watches her from the window-- I had a massive rock lodged in my throat. I am looking forward and NOT looking forward to the episodes ahead. 
I cannot wait for next week.

(also curious about what they do with dev and where they from here.)

jnawaz thumbnail
@ ninad: i know what you mean...Dev had no real tie to Geet or the baby from the get go...that baby was Maan's from the day he accepted geet and her past...like he said...uss baache ka father MSK hai...but that invisible thread that tied Dev/Geet is not gone...so ya...oh and yes...mc was needed for the drama and for the show to go on...but...the way the cv's showed it...made it unique that what we usually see...and...thanks to GC and DD...we were really brought into the moment

JAZ

raman1921 thumbnail
I agree i was really sad to see the MC but i guess u r rt whatever happens it happens for a reason i know even mann accepted the baby and geet from heart and always said the baby is mann's but still dev being there roaming around the house and infront of geetall time eventhough he seemed he is positive but u never knew the devil inside him come and maybe one day dev coming back and claiming the baby is his what would have mann done that time he wouldve been hurt more, so ya it is really sad the baby is dead and manneet will both shatter with that news or i would say more geet the baby who she nearly lost her life and fought with the whole worlda and left her family behind is gone now it will take some time for her to come out of that dilemma and poor mann have to be the strong one and help geet come out of that but as long mann is with geet she will soon be recovered she might become very sad and cry alot for a while but mann will bring his old geet back very soon. I know some people r sad and some r k with the MC track and some r trying to blame DD that had to happen cause her mom didn't want her to show the baby bump people who r blamming DD please stop that it is a show don't bring actors personal life in there. It happened cause cvs thought it was needed so please look at the brighter side that like jaz said dev is out of the picture he has nothing to do with geet she only belongs to mann only mann ki geet. 

Love ya Jaz .
Have fun at the party tonight.......

Raman
jnawaz thumbnail
^^ Ramanji!! we havent talked in ages!! ill actually be in tomorrow so we can talk...because we totally need to!!

JAZ

summikhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i'm happy that she lost the bond with dev forever... but maan had started to really love that baby too... he was the father in all terms except for blood relation... so i really felt bad for him too.. and of course geet... maa ka dard tho maa hi samjhe gi