Dill Mill Gaye

|*| Happy Birthday Twiniee |*| (Page 9)

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
mayuriHugHug

happy birthday PartyPartyDancingDancing

i wish you get all the happines of this world, you are such a sweetheart and a good friends to everyone, and you deserve the best for sure, have a good time on your birthday and hope your days are filled with fun and jollyness.Big smileHeart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

romiosugar1-Mayu-

nm21 Goldie
nm21
nm21

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday! God bless you, hpe u get everything u wish for xxx

romiosugar1-Mayu-

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by macho_muffin

Heyyy mayuuu
ya here's me wishing u againLOL
Happy Birthday babes and may all your wishes come trueHug
don't forget to wish for me too okay?....its a very simpl teeny tiny wish....to keep me a billionaire all my life is all is ask from bhagwanji so i can watch cartoons 24/7 freelyWink

Heyy Sabz
omggggggg this thread looks soo lovely....mine looks like kachra now....way to diss me man!LOL
OMGGG *haila* chor...wanna steal her cosmetics....see, then i can think we are gonna become great buddies cuz i am a bhikhari by birth so my livelihood depends on stealing stuffROFL
u take the makeup, i take all her jelwery so i can sell it and buy myself a plasma tv to watch cartoons HDLOL
and oyee yeh age ka kya chakkar hain...i will find it out and then rub it in ur face grandma so don't worryROFL
aww ur shoo sweet though!
thanks for posting the link to your thread!
hope to talk to ya soon!

omg...are you embarassing me by saying this thread looks good? ConfusedCryEmbarrassed
Your thread looks awesome and the way you introduced Mayu is brilliant ClapClap. Your every word just cracked me up LOLLOL You are too good sweetie and we surely made our Mayu happy by opening two b'day threads in two most crowded forums ROFL

Yes, I am a proud *chor* and I proudly steal all my twinieee's stuff. All those cosmetics that you have gifted Mayu's are surely mine Big smileApproveLOL

When is your b'day? I want to gift you cartoons and plasmaWinkLOL

Aww.....it was my pleasure to post the link on your wonderful thread sweetieLOLLOL. I also had fun while spamming your thread with Shreya and ShilpaEmbarrassedBig smile

Thanks for letting us spam thereTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

macho_muffinNiyu--Mayu-

Niyu- IF-Sizzlerz
Niyu-
Niyu-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Diiiiiiiii BTW forgot to tell u did an awesome blossom job in making this thread <3

@Saba 
Awesome sigs u did a greaat job too <3

romiosugar1-Mayu-

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..NiyaPari..

Diiiiiiiii BTW forgot to tell u did an awesome blossom job in making this thread <3

@Saba 

Awww....thanks sweetheart Hug but be honest sweetie that I did not do good job coz  I did not have enough time to make it little prettier CryEmbarrassed
and yes Saba surely did an awesome job and that too within few minutes coz I requested her at the last minute EmbarrassedWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mayu-

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged

omg...are you embarassing me by saying this thread looks good? ConfusedCryEmbarrassed
Your thread looks awesome and the way you introduced Mayu is brilliant ClapClap. Your every word just cracked me up LOLLOL You are too good sweetie and we surely made our Mayu happy by opening two b'day threads in two most crowded forums ROFL

Yes, I am a proud *chor* and I proudly steal all my twinieee's stuff. All those cosmetics that you have gifted Mayu's are surely mine Big smileApproveLOL

When is your b'day? I want to gift you cartoons and plasmaWinkLOL

Aww.....it was my pleasure to post the link on your wonderful thread sweetieLOLLOL. I also had fun while spamming your thread with Shreya and ShilpaEmbarrassedBig smile

Thanks for letting us spam thereTongue
oyee stop being modest and be like me, super conceited and totally besharam to accept it!LOL....aww thanks babes....ya i know i rock (see what i meant by the first lineROFL)
i know right......she better pay us for this cuz i can definitely use some moneyROFL
omggggg *hi-5* i am a proud chor too....more like a mafia member but ya, lemme just stay undercover for nowLOLLOL
see since its cosmetics i will let u take it cuz i don't use them either....however, if it was something else, i might have just ran away with own present since mayu doesn't seem to want anything yetROFL
oyee muffin bond just doesn't give out info....lets make a deal....u become my amiga and then i tell u and vice versaWink
ya shreya my dulhaan, ohh ur invited to our marriage which is dateless right now btu will soon have oneLOL....ya they are both crazy like me haha.....oyee stop saying thanks....ur making me feel like i am the president of the thread....*sigh* if i was the president in real life, then world ka kitna bhala hotaDay Dreaming
and now i will do the honors of spamming here *muhahaha*

[/QUOTE]

romiosugar1Niyu--Mayu-

Niyu- IF-Sizzlerz
Niyu-
Niyu-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sabz-

Originally posted by ..NiyaPari..

@Saba 

Awww....thanks sweetheart Hug but be honest sweetie that I did not do good job coz  I did not have enough time to make it little prettier CryEmbarrassed
and yes Saba surely did an awesome job and that too within few minutes coz I requested her at the last minute EmbarrassedWink

Noo di itz really awesome <3 and cute too <3
LOL i agree she did do a fab job wow few min awesome those sigs are mindblowing =D

romiosugar1-Mayu-

Niyu- IF-Sizzlerz
Niyu-
Niyu-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
LOL there are 2 bday threads for Mayu =D
LOL aww soo cute <3

macho_muffinromiosugar1-Mayu-

Go to top