Users

Frequent Posters

macho_muffin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Heyyy mayuuu
ya here's me wishing u again๐Ÿ˜†
Happy Birthday babes and may all your wishes come true๐Ÿค—
don't forget to wish for me too okay?....its a very simpl teeny tiny wish....to keep me a billionaire all my life is all is ask from bhagwanji so i can watch cartoons 24/7 freely๐Ÿ˜‰

Heyy Sabz
omggggggg this thread looks soo lovely....mine looks like kachra now....way to diss me man!๐Ÿ˜†
OMGGG *haila* chor...wanna steal her cosmetics....see, then i can think we are gonna become great buddies cuz i am a bhikhari by birth so my livelihood depends on stealing stuff๐Ÿคฃ
u take the makeup, i take all her jelwery so i can sell it and buy myself a plasma tv to watch cartoons HD๐Ÿ˜†
and oyee yeh age ka kya chakkar hain...i will find it out and then rub it in ur face grandma so don't worry๐Ÿคฃ
aww ur shoo sweet though!
thanks for posting the link to your thread!
hope to talk to ya soon!
Dearest mayuri๐Ÿค—

To one of the sweetest people I have ever met on IF!

Have  the most wonderful and special day.

Wishing you  lots of love, laughter and happiness and may all your dreams come true!!

You truly are special!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Lots of love Zeenia
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
mayuri๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

happy birthday ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

i wish you get all the happines of this world, you are such a sweetheart and a good friends to everyone, and you deserve the best for sure, have a good time on your birthday and hope your days are filled with fun and jollyness.๐Ÿ˜ƒโค๏ธ

nm21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday! God bless you, hpe u get everything u wish for xxx
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: macho_muffin

Heyyy mayuuu

ya here's me wishing u again๐Ÿ˜†
Happy Birthday babes and may all your wishes come true๐Ÿค—
don't forget to wish for me too okay?....its a very simpl teeny tiny wish....to keep me a billionaire all my life is all is ask from bhagwanji so i can watch cartoons 24/7 freely๐Ÿ˜‰

Heyy Sabz
omggggggg this thread looks soo lovely....mine looks like kachra now....way to diss me man!๐Ÿ˜†
OMGGG *haila* chor...wanna steal her cosmetics....see, then i can think we are gonna become great buddies cuz i am a bhikhari by birth so my livelihood depends on stealing stuff๐Ÿคฃ
u take the makeup, i take all her jelwery so i can sell it and buy myself a plasma tv to watch cartoons HD๐Ÿ˜†
and oyee yeh age ka kya chakkar hain...i will find it out and then rub it in ur face grandma so don't worry๐Ÿคฃ
aww ur shoo sweet though!
thanks for posting the link to your thread!
hope to talk to ya soon!

omg...are you embarassing me by saying this thread looks good? ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Your thread looks awesome and the way you introduced Mayu is brilliant ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. Your every word just cracked me up ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† You are too good sweetie and we surely made our Mayu happy by opening two b'day threads in two most crowded forums ๐Ÿคฃ

Yes, I am a proud *chor* and I proudly steal all my twinieee's stuff. All those cosmetics that you have gifted Mayu's are surely mine ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†

When is your b'day? I want to gift you cartoons and plasma๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Aww.....it was my pleasure to post the link on your wonderful thread sweetie๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. I also had fun while spamming your thread with Shreya and Shilpa๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks for letting us spam there๐Ÿ˜›

Niyu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Diiiiiiiii BTW forgot to tell u did an awesome blossom job in making this thread <3

@Saba 
Awesome sigs u did a greaat job too <3
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ..NiyaPari..

Diiiiiiiii BTW forgot to tell u did an awesome blossom job in making this thread <3

@Saba 
Awesome sigs u did a greaat job too <3

Awww....thanks sweetheart ๐Ÿค— but be honest sweetie that I did not do good job coz  I did not have enough time to make it little prettier ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ณ
and yes Saba surely did an awesome job and that too within few minutes coz I requested her at the last minute ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰
macho_muffin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

omg...are you embarassing me by saying this thread looks good? ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Your thread looks awesome and the way you introduced Mayu is brilliant ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. Your every word just cracked me up ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† You are too good sweetie and we surely made our Mayu happy by opening two b'day threads in two most crowded forums ๐Ÿคฃ

Yes, I am a proud *chor* and I proudly steal all my twinieee's stuff. All those cosmetics that you have gifted Mayu's are surely mine ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†

When is your b'day? I want to gift you cartoons and plasma๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Aww.....it was my pleasure to post the link on your wonderful thread sweetie๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. I also had fun while spamming your thread with Shreya and Shilpa๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks for letting us spam there๐Ÿ˜›
oyee stop being modest and be like me, super conceited and totally besharam to accept it!๐Ÿ˜†....aww thanks babes....ya i know i rock (see what i meant by the first lineROFL)
i know right......she better pay us for this cuz i can definitely use some moneyROFL
omggggg *hi-5* i am a proud chor too....more like a mafia member but ya, lemme just stay undercover for now๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
see since its cosmetics i will let u take it cuz i don't use them either....however, if it was something else, i might have just ran away with own present since mayu doesn't seem to want anything yetROFL
oyee muffin bond just doesn't give out info....lets make a deal....u become my amiga and then i tell u and vice versa๐Ÿ˜‰
ya shreya my dulhaan, ohh ur invited to our marriage which is dateless right now btu will soon have one๐Ÿ˜†....ya they are both crazy like me haha.....oyee stop saying thanks....ur making me feel like i am the president of the thread....*sigh* if i was the president in real life, then world ka kitna bhala hota๐Ÿ˜
and now i will do the honors of spamming here *muhahaha*

[/QUOTE]
Niyu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sabz-

Awww....thanks sweetheart ๐Ÿค— but be honest sweetie that I did not do good job coz  I did not have enough time to make it little prettier ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ณ
and yes Saba surely did an awesome job and that too within few minutes coz I requested her at the last minute ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰

Noo di itz really awesome <3 and cute too <3
LOL i agree she did do a fab job wow few min awesome those sigs are mindblowing =D
Niyu- thumbnail
LOL there are 2 bday threads for Mayu =D
LOL aww soo cute <3