India-Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Marriage Shock - Precap

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Wow when Guddu removed his big sehra everyone got the shock of their life seeing him as the groom.The way he said amma ask me anything else may be I will be able to give you but don't ask me to keep Runjhun happy was heartbreaking indeedOuchAngry.
Runjhun is really afraid the way she hugged her grandma as if please protect me from this evil.
What your ideas of how the show will continue on Monday???? I mean everyone reaction and decision please do share .

Edited by alujna-21 - 12 March 2011 at 11:49am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Prabhkallushanak.hotOmaRamdasstehzeeb25..NoBody..

OmaRamdass IF-Rockerz
OmaRamdass
OmaRamdass

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
i cant wait to see monday's episode - their romance will be soo good to see. Their hate for each other will change - i want to see the scene when they go into their bedroom and be by themselves. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Prabhkalluedabellatehzeeb25

tehzeeb25 IF-Rockerz
tehzeeb25
tehzeeb25

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
hey anju
Even i cant wait for monday .........n its like 24 hrs away .....hopeeeeee v get to c a maha epi 2moro like u said ....

Cumin bck to d topic ..
I cant say anything ... God knows wat sgoing to happen ...im eagerlyyyy waitin ....hope he doesnt ditch her n go after d weddin ....
But dont know how is he goin to stay in pandey house ....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Prabhkallushanak.hotALUJNA21

shanak.hot Goldie
shanak.hot
shanak.hot

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
i saw the precap and the way runjhun held her amma totally said it all...she's definitely scared of Guddu......can't wait to see what happens on monday....i want to see Lakhan mishra's face when he sees it's guddu

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PrabhkalluALUJNA21

love_girish Senior Member
love_girish
love_girish

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
can't really say what will happen on monday because you never know what the mamas and mamis are planning. and i really hope that there will be a maha episode.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prabhkallu

rani2007 Goldie
rani2007
rani2007

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alujna-21

Wow when Guddu removed his big sehra everyone got the shock of their life seeing him as the groom.The way he said amma ask me anything else may be I will be able to give you but don't ask me to keep Runjhun happy was heartbreaking indeedOuchAngry.
Runjhun is really afraid the way she hugged her grandma as if please protect me from this evil.
What your ideas of how the show will continue on Monday???? I mean everyone reaction and decision please do share .

I think everyone will be shocked and then Guddu will demand the money from Vishnu.  Since Vishnu knows that Runjhun's luck is now going to go to Guddu and Guddu's family he won't give Guddu the remaining money until Guddu agrees to live with them.  Vishnu might think that this way they can try to control the luck Guddu will see. I'm pretty sure Guddu will not want anything to do with Runjhun and will try to leave from their house but will end up agreeing to Vishnu to save his amma.  The show will probably have G/R living with the mama/mamis for a few months until Guddu's parents find out about the wedding and then come to take there bahu home so they can protect her (keep her away from Guddu).  By that time, Guddu will probably start to care about Runjhun but then his parents will stand in his way.  Confused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ushakiran patelPrabhkalluedabellabhavni88tehzeeb25shamil

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tehzeeb25

hey anju
Even i cant wait for monday .........n its like 24 hrs away .....hopeeeeee v get to c a maha epi 2moro like u said ....

Cumin bck to d topic ..
I cant say anything ... God knows wat sgoing to happen ...im eagerlyyyy waitin ....hope he doesnt ditch her n go after d weddin ....
But dont know how is he goin to stay in pandey house ....
Tehzeeb I'm not the one to say about the mahaepisode or better to say the special episode as i got this info posted on the FB account.
ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanak.hot

i saw the precap and the way runjhun held her amma totally said it all...she's definitely scared of Guddu......can't wait to see what happens on monday....i want to see Lakhan mishra's face when he sees it's guddu
Lakhan can say that this marriage is not valid.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index