Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

~|~ LTL - Comments/Criticism Corner ~|~ (Page 3)

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

@ elysia: you have said everything that i wanted to say for so long..and in addition to that i would want to add that nakkusha's whole character in this JMM2 track has become repetitive and boring. Her wide eyed looks and same kind of expressions are killing the essence of the lead pairs scenes..Mahi has delivered some really good scene before but since February i find that same spark missing in her portrayal. the finishing off of chaskar seemed very hurried to me and i wanted that character to stay on as the actor was very good....madhu's character had been botched up too badly..soni is a very good actress and its sad that her caliber is not being used properly.

Word.

I feel as if - recently - LTL has been moving either way too slow or way too fast. There doesn't seem to be a balance in terms of speed. It's from one extreme to another. Like Shilpita, I was quite disappointed with how quickly they ended Chaskar. I mean, he was not only a great actor, he was also an important villain and they should've given him a more memorable end. Anna got a fantastic end. Chaskar deserved the same. The much awaited confrontation between Dutta and Chaskar could've easily been given two episodes. It was an important confrontation.

The way that Madhu's character has been treated just continues to astound me. I just cannot fathom that the CVs neglected her to the point of even having Dutta mentioning his blood-related sister just once.

Naku's character is imbalanced. She sways from being boring/passive to boring/active and it's disappointing. Naku has always been strong in mind and spirit. She's endured a lot for Dutta and that strength should remain even when she's not physically searching for a flower and such. But even during the scene where she was caught by the BGs, I was missing force behind her dialogues. They were just said and there wasn't much of an expression on her face or in her voice. In fact, her eyes were squinted because of the sunlight and I fail to understand why the director/team doesn't make sure that the scenes are shot in part shadow or that something shields the actors from the sunlight in their eyes when they're performing in a scene?

Usually, a crew has equipment for such situations. But I've noticed how during this JMM track, the actors have been squinting way too much while performing.

Regardless, my biggest concern is the Dutta-Kala confrontation. It's the most important confrontation between Dutta and his villain - EVER. And the way that LTL has been speeding through important moments and events, I'm just concerned that the brother-sister confrontation won't be given the amount of time and effort (director-CVs-and dialogoue wise) as it deserves. I know that, in the end, the actors will be saving each and every scene, but it'd be nice to know that the confrontation will be given its deserved time from the writers/crew's side.

Hoping. Just hoping.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WanderbugAni_98mIsHeZ.x

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Yes my criticism is all about the way the future track is shaping up to be. After the past 3 months, whereby the viewers have been subjected to endless hair pulling and then subsequent joy at the lead pair reuniting, we get to see a separation? An exit of the character who has made LTL? More specifically, the exit of the ACTOR who has breathed life into Dutta Shreeram Patil? The way in which his exit is being shown, the fact he IS disappearing, conveys that the CVs are COMPLETELY clueless about the storyline. They started it beautifully, moulded it into a wonderful story and now do not have the ability to put the final touches and wrap it up in a logical manner. I may swallow my words if MR returns. But in all honesty, editing glitches, direction, lack of dialogues or lack of camera focus on the male protagonist are NOTHING compared to the future track that awaits.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25Pooja_219rama_2010ivy_11Prinsesse.Suvi

ships Senior Member
ships
ships

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
I have four simple questions

Afterall they themselves created it, so  why have they forgotten that LTL is Dutta's(Mishal) and Nakusha's (Mahi) enchanting journey together ???

By taking the key piece out ,Why are they ruining their own creation that has been created so painstakingly ???

There is  a lot of scope in the story that has Dutta- Naku as the central characters.Why don't they see the scope ???? 

If not, given the dynamics, LTL is at a point where it can be given a closure too. Why not use the beautiful sets of LTL for weaving another magical show rather than butchering the existing one ??

Please let LTL remain the fable it is rather than make it a run -of- the -mill,me too story.

-Ships

Edited by shivansh - 27 March 2011 at 1:55pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

niki11skavitha08ltl_fansub_rosaivy_11

skavitha08 IF-Dazzler
skavitha08
skavitha08

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
thank you so much ..... for starting this thread DT this is much needed .....

will be back with my comments

Go to top