Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deactivated1 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Suggestions:

I have another suggestion for a potential track - that is, if Mishal stays 😊

I've always wondered about Dutta's mother. I wouldn't mind a track that introduced to us a woman, sweet and beautiful and intense, who showed up and claimed to be Dutta's biological mother. However, I'd like to see Dutta's mother as a cunning witch like Kala, showing up now because she has heard of Dutta's power and wants to control him. It'd be awesome to watch Dutta struggle with his emotions for this woman, not knowing how cruel she is at heart, but Naku seeing through her facade and attempting to protect her love from this betrayal.

Maybe she could be given a history with his father in order to raise the question of the father not being entirely bad. Maybe he left his wife, taking his son with him. I would love to see Dutta's mother as someone who is bipolar and a bit of a nutcase at times. It would be interesting. I don't know.

I don't imagine that Kala and her would join forces - or maybe not right away, but it'd be interesting to see a more (emotionally) dangerous villain than Kala around as well - and it would be intriguing to have that villain be Dutta's biological mother, not out for his life, but out for controlling him and having power. Kind of like Kala was to start with.

This is all, of course, possibilities in case that Mishal stays and Dutta's story continues. I want to know more about his origins and to watch his struggle when coming to terms with his origins. I don't know. Loose talk, maybe.

In the end, I guess what I'm trying to say is that there's actually so much story to tell yet, so much that can be done with the characters, with Dutta's character yet, that it'd be sad to see LTL end at this point.
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I like your suggestions Elysia...I would love to see Dutta going through his emotions toward his mom. 😛

And YES there is so much more story to tell....
Edited by agbg98 - 13 years ago
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
A scene needs to be taken from start to its finish, only then it creates the desired impact.

Off late a lot of scenes have been stitched together with no proper flow. And it disappoints.

There are a lot of people who appreciate and look forward to the technical aspects - which was one of the USPs of this show.
Sad to see the degeneration.

Lekz... I can only agee on you on this...it has not only been a little disappointing but also very sad to see a GREAT show going this way ðŸ˜”

Even if the show ends (I think) the fans on the show deserve that the show ends GREAT. The focus has be back 100% on the show....

It  would be very sad if people forget what a GREAT show LTL was....(it has happend with other good shows)...just because of all the mistakes and lack of focus there has been on the show lately.

I really hope, that the right people get to read all the massages in here...and do something about it...

It would be nice to get our loving show back like it was. 😊
Edited by agbg98 - 13 years ago
jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
My only criticism  is that other characters get far too much attention. At the end of the day Dutta and Nakusha are the focal characters.
Actually one more thing is the pace of the show..please don't drag out episodes because not only is it obvious but its off putting. As a viewer i would prefer fast past movement. i rather the show be interesting and gripping every episode and end a few months early instead of it dragging so slow..
hope cvs come across this thread.
Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
My only grouse at the moment is Dutta's eyesight. I just want it back now, we've waited enough and it's really testing our patience. I don't want Dutta to fight Chaskar blind!! That would just be stupid!

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
@ elysia: you have said everything that i wanted to say for so long..and in addition to that i would want to add that nakkusha's whole character in this JMM2 track has become repetitive and boring. Her wide eyed looks and same kind of expressions are killing the essence of the lead pairs scenes..Mahi has delivered some really good scene before but since February i find that same spark missing in her portrayal. the finishing off of chaskar seemed very hurried to me and i wanted that character to stay on as the actor was very good....madhu's character had been botched up too badly..soni is a very good actress and its sad that her caliber is not being used properly.
deactivated1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shilpita87

@ elysia: you have said everything that i wanted to say for so long..and in addition to that i would want to add that nakkusha's whole character in this JMM2 track has become repetitive and boring. Her wide eyed looks and same kind of expressions are killing the essence of the lead pairs scenes..Mahi has delivered some really good scene before but since February i find that same spark missing in her portrayal. the finishing off of chaskar seemed very hurried to me and i wanted that character to stay on as the actor was very good....madhu's character had been botched up too badly..soni is a very good actress and its sad that her caliber is not being used properly.

Word.

I feel as if - recently - LTL has been moving either way too slow or way too fast. There doesn't seem to be a balance in terms of speed. It's from one extreme to another. Like Shilpita, I was quite disappointed with how quickly they ended Chaskar. I mean, he was not only a great actor, he was also an important villain and they should've given him a more memorable end. Anna got a fantastic end. Chaskar deserved the same. The much awaited confrontation between Dutta and Chaskar could've easily been given two episodes. It was an important confrontation.

The way that Madhu's character has been treated just continues to astound me. I just cannot fathom that the CVs neglected her to the point of even having Dutta mentioning his blood-related sister just once.

Naku's character is imbalanced. She sways from being boring/passive to boring/active and it's disappointing. Naku has always been strong in mind and spirit. She's endured a lot for Dutta and that strength should remain even when she's not physically searching for a flower and such. But even during the scene where she was caught by the BGs, I was missing force behind her dialogues. They were just said and there wasn't much of an expression on her face or in her voice. In fact, her eyes were squinted because of the sunlight and I fail to understand why the director/team doesn't make sure that the scenes are shot in part shadow or that something shields the actors from the sunlight in their eyes when they're performing in a scene?

Usually, a crew has equipment for such situations. But I've noticed how during this JMM track, the actors have been squinting way too much while performing.

Regardless, my biggest concern is the Dutta-Kala confrontation. It's the most important confrontation between Dutta and his villain - EVER. And the way that LTL has been speeding through important moments and events, I'm just concerned that the brother-sister confrontation won't be given the amount of time and effort (director-CVs-and dialogoue wise) as it deserves. I know that, in the end, the actors will be saving each and every scene, but it'd be nice to know that the confrontation will be given its deserved time from the writers/crew's side.

Hoping. Just hoping.
neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes my criticism is all about the way the future track is shaping up to be. After the past 3 months, whereby the viewers have been subjected to endless hair pulling and then subsequent joy at the lead pair reuniting, we get to see a separation? An exit of the character who has made LTL? More specifically, the exit of the ACTOR who has breathed life into Dutta Shreeram Patil? The way in which his exit is being shown, the fact he IS disappearing, conveys that the CVs are COMPLETELY clueless about the storyline. They started it beautifully, moulded it into a wonderful story and now do not have the ability to put the final touches and wrap it up in a logical manner. I may swallow my words if MR returns. But in all honesty, editing glitches, direction, lack of dialogues or lack of camera focus on the male protagonist are NOTHING compared to the future track that awaits.
ships thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have four simple questions

Afterall they themselves created it, so  why have they forgotten that LTL is Dutta's(Mishal) and Nakusha's (Mahi) enchanting journey together ???

By taking the key piece out ,Why are they ruining their own creation that has been created so painstakingly ???

There is  a lot of scope in the story that has Dutta- Naku as the central characters.Why don't they see the scope ???? 

If not, given the dynamics, LTL is at a point where it can be given a closure too. Why not use the beautiful sets of LTL for weaving another magical show rather than butchering the existing one ??

Please let LTL remain the fable it is rather than make it a run -of- the -mill,me too story.

-Ships

Edited by shivansh - 13 years ago
skavitha08 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thank you so much ..... for starting this thread DT this is much needed .....

will be back with my comments