Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

~|~ LTL - Comments/Criticism Corner ~|~ (Page 2)

ziks Senior Member
ziks
ziks

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Thank you for opening this thread. It was much needed. CVs and producers, here are my   requests .

Cvs  if u planning for triangle with seema please withdraw the idea .

It will spoil the LTL uniqueness and  lowers the Dutta Bhau character .

1)  we are losing  interest in this show by seema.

we hate seema role .  seema as an actor also is disgusting . we can't see her even for a second .

please avoid  dirty unnecessary triangle with seema . we are unable to bear seema character  and her crying any more .

please  don't ruin LTL theme and  uniqueness by triangle with seema.

Laagi tujhse lagaan is a beautiful divine love story . please don't compare this show with other shows  of colors and please for our sake don't try to spoil the beautiful love story by introducing triangle with seema .

If triangle happens definetely  cvs  we  are no more interested  in watching the show .

No one will be interested with this triangle and definetely the show will lose its uniqueness and its theme .

This is not  my personal opinion it's opinion of many girls like me  who  have  fallen in love with beautiful love story of  Dutta and Nakusha .

we can't see seema in between the lovable couple Dutta Nakusha .

This is our Sincere request . Please kill Seema  and save the unique  Dutta Nakusha Love story .

we just want seema out of the show...her track has been unnecessarily being dragged..

Hope u  people will make us happy by considering the requests from  our side.

we will feel happy if u consider our request .

Laagi tujhse lagaan is a beautiful divine love story . please don't compare this show with other shows of colors and please for our sake don't try to spoil the beautiful love  story by introducing triangle with seema .

If triangle happens definetely  we   are not going to watch the show . we will quit the show .

If cvs want  to change in the story line please introduce another male villain and please please please kill seeema character . Its enough of seema .

2)  Dutta Nakusha  are married couple so now  we want more passionate scenes from them .  The scenes  now showing are affectionate not passionate .

we need more  and more   intense romantic scenes between dutta - nakusha .

But the scenes now showing between them are not satisfactory .

3)  please don't seperate tasha again . Its already many times happened and they gone through all tough times and because of seeema don't seperate tasha  again . Its horrible to watch .

we will feel happy if u consider our requests .

Edited by ziks - 13 March 2011 at 9:18am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

niki11mnx12

Lekz IF-Rockerz
Lekz
Lekz

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Thanks for this thread. A great idea indeed.

Hope some people get to read this,

Agree with most of the comments here.

Am terribly disappointed with the juggling of scenes, donno if some think its creative direction or edition....or its just to generate the suspense element...whateva its not flying.

A scene needs to be taken from start to its finish, only then it creates the desired impact.

Off late a lot of scenes have been stitched together with no proper flow. And it disappoints.

There are a lot of people who appreciate and look forward to the technical aspects - which was one of the USPs of this show.
Sad to see the degeneration.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12Ani_La_Iamrama_2010Elysia

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

Suggestions:

I have another suggestion for a potential track - that is, if Mishal stays Smile

I've always wondered about Dutta's mother. I wouldn't mind a track that introduced to us a woman, sweet and beautiful and intense, who showed up and claimed to be Dutta's biological mother. However, I'd like to see Dutta's mother as a cunning witch like Kala, showing up now because she has heard of Dutta's power and wants to control him. It'd be awesome to watch Dutta struggle with his emotions for this woman, not knowing how cruel she is at heart, but Naku seeing through her facade and attempting to protect her love from this betrayal.

Maybe she could be given a history with his father in order to raise the question of the father not being entirely bad. Maybe he left his wife, taking his son with him. I would love to see Dutta's mother as someone who is bipolar and a bit of a nutcase at times. It would be interesting. I don't know.

I don't imagine that Kala and her would join forces - or maybe not right away, but it'd be interesting to see a more (emotionally) dangerous villain than Kala around as well - and it would be intriguing to have that villain be Dutta's biological mother, not out for his life, but out for controlling him and having power. Kind of like Kala was to start with.

This is all, of course, possibilities in case that Mishal stays and Dutta's story continues. I want to know more about his origins and to watch his struggle when coming to terms with his origins. I don't know. Loose talk, maybe.

In the end, I guess what I'm trying to say is that there's actually so much story to tell yet, so much that can be done with the characters, with Dutta's character yet, that it'd be sad to see LTL end at this point.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

silkrouteAni_La_IamWanderbug-Carrie-

Ani_La_Iam IF-Dazzler
Ani_La_Iam
Ani_La_Iam

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
I like your suggestions Elysia...I would love to see Dutta going through his emotions toward his mom. Tongue

And YES there is so much more story to tell....

Edited by agbg98 - 14 March 2011 at 12:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Elysia

Ani_La_Iam IF-Dazzler
Ani_La_Iam
Ani_La_Iam

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
A scene needs to be taken from start to its finish, only then it creates the desired impact.

Off late a lot of scenes have been stitched together with no proper flow. And it disappoints.

There are a lot of people who appreciate and look forward to the technical aspects - which was one of the USPs of this show.
Sad to see the degeneration.

Lekz... I can only agee on you on this...it has not only been a little disappointing but also very sad to see a GREAT show going this way Unhappy

Even if the show ends (I think) the fans on the show deserve that the show ends GREAT. The focus has be back 100% on the show....

It  would be very sad if people forget what a GREAT show LTL was....(it has happend with other good shows)...just because of all the mistakes and lack of focus there has been on the show lately.

I really hope, that the right people get to read all the massages in here...and do something about it...

It would be nice to get our loving show back like it was. Smile

Edited by agbg98 - 14 March 2011 at 12:37am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25mnx12Elysia

jagrutid IF-Rockerz
jagrutid
jagrutid

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
My only criticism  is that other characters get far too much attention. At the end of the day Dutta and Nakusha are the focal characters.
Actually one more thing is the pace of the show..please don't drag out episodes because not only is it obvious but its off putting. As a viewer i would prefer fast past movement. i rather the show be interesting and gripping every episode and end a few months early instead of it dragging so slow..
hope cvs come across this thread.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

niki11

Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
My only grouse at the moment is Dutta's eyesight. I just want it back now, we've waited enough and it's really testing our patience. I don't want Dutta to fight Chaskar blind!! That would just be stupid!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25Nimmi.neets_ltlWarda.Prinsesse.SuviTheRager

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
@ elysia: you have said everything that i wanted to say for so long..and in addition to that i would want to add that nakkusha's whole character in this JMM2 track has become repetitive and boring. Her wide eyed looks and same kind of expressions are killing the essence of the lead pairs scenes..Mahi has delivered some really good scene before but since February i find that same spark missing in her portrayal. the finishing off of chaskar seemed very hurried to me and i wanted that character to stay on as the actor was very good....madhu's character had been botched up too badly..soni is a very good actress and its sad that her caliber is not being used properly.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ani_La_IamElysia

Go to top