Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

KW-Siddhant Modi Indescribable and Incomparable CC (Page 89)

-Mrs.SKMehwish- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.SKMehwish-
-Mrs.SKMehwish-

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NusiSg-Harshu-

payyal IF-Rockerz
payyal
payyal

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
awesome siigies,perfect 4 holiSmile
-Raindrops- IF-Rockerz
-Raindrops-
-Raindrops-

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nami2811

Shilpa Anand:

Which color represents you and why: Yellow, because it is a bright and lively colour.

The industry friend with whom you enjoy Holi a lot: I had never actually played Holi with industry people other than the Holi that we had on the sets of Dill Mill Gaye.

Holi for you is: A day to celebrate and to live life in a vibrant way as it is the festival of colours.

Effects of Bhaang on you: Yes, once I gulped a drink which I thought was Thandaai, and it turned out to be Bhaang. But fortunately I realized it after reaching home and immediately crashed on my bed. 

Karan Wahi:

Have you ever thrown colour on strangers? Yes, and I have also got beaten up by people, but that was all when I was a kid. Of late I have never played with colors, as it can have a very bad reaction on the skin.

Given a chance to go abroad where would you like to celebrate Holi from?
I would probably go to Dubai, not because I can play Holi, but because it is a strict country wherein people are not allowed to celebrate publicly. I think I will be safe there.

Will you watch the World Cup match or play Holi on the date? I will definitely watch the match because anyways by the time I get up on the day, it would be time for the match.

A colour that you do not like to use? I don't mind the Gulaal unless and until it is a good variety.

Nikamma number 1.. LOL
no doubt about thatLOLLOL.. he wakes up at 2:30 pmShockedShockedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nami2811

NusiSg IF-Sizzlerz
NusiSg
NusiSg

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidma_love

My 3 most fav couples TiaRa , Siddhima/JeRan & ShiRan Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

Tongue bt on top its TiaRa.....Embarrassed.....tiara ws/is a class apart.....Wink

-Harshu-

NusiSg IF-Sizzlerz
NusiSg
NusiSg

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nami2811

Shilpa Anand:

Which color represents you and why: Yellow, because it is a bright and lively colour.

The industry friend with whom you enjoy Holi a lot: I had never actually played Holi with industry people other than the Holi that we had on the sets of Dill Mill Gaye.

Holi for you is: A day to celebrate and to live life in a vibrant way as it is the festival of colours.

Effects of Bhaang on you: Yes, once I gulped a drink which I thought was Thandaai, and it turned out to be Bhaang. But fortunately I realized it after reaching home and immediately crashed on my bed. 

Karan Wahi:

Have you ever thrown colour on strangers? Yes, and I have also got beaten up by people, but that was all when I was a kid. Of late I have never played with colors, as it can have a very bad reaction on the skin.

Given a chance to go abroad where would you like to celebrate Holi from?
I would probably go to Dubai, not because I can play Holi, but because it is a strict country wherein people are not allowed to celebrate publicly. I think I will be safe there.

Will you watch the World Cup match or play Holi on the date? I will definitely watch the match because anyways by the time I get up on the day, it would be time for the match.

A colour that you do not like to use? I don't mind the Gulaal unless and until it is a good variety.

Nikamma number 1.. LOL
ds article is sooooo special coz here shiran r together.....i luvd it!!!!!Wink
nikamma itna late uthe gaa to kaam kab karega!!!!!!LOL

nami2811

NusiSg IF-Sizzlerz
NusiSg
NusiSg

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahaandneha

one ov ma most fvt Siddhima moment......gosh dey both wer lookin so cute....n hottt....Embarrassed

nami2811

NusiSg IF-Sizzlerz
NusiSg
NusiSg

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidma_love

CREDIT - utfracks (Rachna)Embarrassed

Tia-Ranveer:

Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingEmbarrassedtiaraaaaaaaaaaaa luv dem alotttttt......want dem bak.....*sigh*dey wer soooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nami2811-Harshu-

-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Jenny updated her shop wid ShiRan stuff Day DreamingDay Dreaming

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1640136

NusiSg

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index