Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

KW-Siddhant Modi Indescribable and Incomparable CC (Page 80)

...Noorya... IF-Rockerz
...Noorya...
...Noorya...

Joined: 02 March 2008
Posts: 6079

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indian_beauty

Originally posted by ...Noorya...

thanks ZarqssHug
hmmmm im gonna read it tomorow araam se
abhi working on my khud ka FFLOLLOL

tujhe apne chappals ki collection badani hai kyaAngryLOL
n good good work karo ji...n i'm sure its the other one not SR oneTongue
LOLLOLLOLLOL
u know me very well naaBig smileWink
par yaar i dont have choice re meko yaad bhi nahin hai last time kab update kiyaShockedLOLLOL

indian_beauty IF-Stunnerz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Joined: 27 February 2010
Posts: 46897

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mrs.SKMehwish-

indian_beauty IF-Stunnerz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Joined: 27 February 2010
Posts: 46897

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
haan re kya karu...this thread is in desperate need of spammingLOLLOL

n haila tujhe yaad nhi tune apna ShiRan ff kab update kiya thaShocked
tere waha ke readers kaafi shareef lagte haiTongue

btw teri aaj subi se baat huiConfused
...Noorya... IF-Rockerz
...Noorya...
...Noorya...

Joined: 02 March 2008
Posts: 6079

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indian_beauty

haan re kya karu...this thread is in desperate need of spammingLOLLOL

n haila tujhe yaad nhi tune apna ShiRan ff kab update kiya thaShocked
tere waha ke readers kaafi shareef lagte haiTongue

btw teri aaj subi se baat huiConfused
rehne de naa after all its our Siddhan wala naa
tho let it stay for a whileLOLLOLLOL
aur haan yaar bechare bohut shareef hai and im takin bad advantageROFLROFLROFL
par i got  a pm today tho iss liye laagi hui hoon varna i wanted to focus on my SR walaBig smile
and noo i dont have news of Subi kyunki main fb pe nahin thi naa whole dayOuch
kyun kya hua???
indian_beauty IF-Stunnerz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Joined: 27 February 2010
Posts: 46897

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Noorya...

rehne de naa after all its our Siddhan wala naa
tho let it stay for a whileLOLLOLLOL
aur haan yaar bechare bohut shareef hai and im takin bad advantageROFLROFLROFL
par i got  a pm today tho iss liye laagi hui hoon varna i wanted to focus on my SR walaBig smile
and noo i dont have news of Subi kyunki main fb pe nahin thi naa whole dayOuch
kyun kya hua???

oye its been a week and it looks lyk its gonna stay here for awhile anywaysLOLLOLLOL

awww u wanted to focus on ur SR one....did Banuuu inspire you ROFLROFLROFL

n kch nhi hua bas aaj woh pura din online nahi aayi toh i was worried
indian_beauty IF-Stunnerz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Joined: 27 February 2010
Posts: 46897

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
...Noorya... IF-Rockerz
...Noorya...
...Noorya...

Joined: 02 March 2008
Posts: 6079

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indian_beauty


oye its been a week and it looks lyk its gonna stay here for awhile anywaysLOLLOLLOL

awww u wanted to focus on ur SR one....did Banuuu inspire you ROFLROFLROFL

n kch nhi hua bas aaj woh pura din online nahi aayi toh i was worried
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
arre Banu ne tho bohut inspire kiya but i cant write that inspiration naaBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing
but i have something else dimaag mein something allowed for everyoneLOLLOL
aur ainvayi chinta mat kiya kar nikammi aur meko bhi mat daaraAngryLOL
...Noorya... IF-Rockerz
...Noorya...
...Noorya...

Joined: 02 March 2008
Posts: 6079

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indian_beauty

the cutest baby everHugEmbarrassedEmbarrassed



Edited by ...Noorya... - 19 March 2011 at 3:17pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index