Users

Frequent Posters

-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sidma_love

CREDIT - Alisha 😳

fantabulous jee!!!!
pataka couple jee!!!!! jeran r the best jee!!!
thankz  jeeπŸ‘
Edited by mahaandneha - 13 years ago
payyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome siigies,perfect 4 holi😊
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nami2811

Shilpa Anand:

Which color represents you and why: Yellow, because it is a bright and lively colour.

The industry friend with whom you enjoy Holi a lot: I had never actually played Holi with industry people other than the Holi that we had on the sets of Dill Mill Gaye.

Holi for you is: A day to celebrate and to live life in a vibrant way as it is the festival of colours.

Effects of Bhaang on you: Yes, once I gulped a drink which I thought was Thandaai, and it turned out to be Bhaang. But fortunately I realized it after reaching home and immediately crashed on my bed. 

Karan Wahi:

Have you ever thrown colour on strangers? Yes, and I have also got beaten up by people, but that was all when I was a kid. Of late I have never played with colors, as it can have a very bad reaction on the skin.

Given a chance to go abroad where would you like to celebrate Holi from?
I would probably go to Dubai, not because I can play Holi, but because it is a strict country wherein people are not allowed to celebrate publicly. I think I will be safe there.

Will you watch the World Cup match or play Holi on the date? I will definitely watch the match because anyways by the time I get up on the day, it would be time for the match.

A colour that you do not like to use? I don't mind the Gulaal unless and until it is a good variety.

Nikamma number 1.. πŸ˜†

no doubt about thatπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. he wakes up at 2:30 pmπŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

My 3 most fav couples TiaRa , Siddhima/JeRan & ShiRan 😍 😍 😍

πŸ˜› bt on top its TiaRa.....😳.....tiara ws/is a class apart.....πŸ˜‰
NusiSg thumbnail
Originally posted by: nami2811

Shilpa Anand:

Which color represents you and why: Yellow, because it is a bright and lively colour.

The industry friend with whom you enjoy Holi a lot: I had never actually played Holi with industry people other than the Holi that we had on the sets of Dill Mill Gaye.

Holi for you is: A day to celebrate and to live life in a vibrant way as it is the festival of colours.

Effects of Bhaang on you: Yes, once I gulped a drink which I thought was Thandaai, and it turned out to be Bhaang. But fortunately I realized it after reaching home and immediately crashed on my bed. 

Karan Wahi:

Have you ever thrown colour on strangers? Yes, and I have also got beaten up by people, but that was all when I was a kid. Of late I have never played with colors, as it can have a very bad reaction on the skin.

Given a chance to go abroad where would you like to celebrate Holi from?
I would probably go to Dubai, not because I can play Holi, but because it is a strict country wherein people are not allowed to celebrate publicly. I think I will be safe there.

Will you watch the World Cup match or play Holi on the date? I will definitely watch the match because anyways by the time I get up on the day, it would be time for the match.

A colour that you do not like to use? I don't mind the Gulaal unless and until it is a good variety.

Nikamma number 1.. πŸ˜†

ds article is sooooo special coz here shiran r together.....i luvd it!!!!!πŸ˜‰
nikamma itna late uthe gaa to kaam kab karega!!!!!!πŸ˜†
NusiSg thumbnail
one ov ma most fvt Siddhima moment......gosh dey both wer lookin so cute....n hottt....😳
NusiSg thumbnail

CREDIT - utfracks (Rachna)😳

Tia-Ranveer:

😍😍😍😳tiaraaaaaaaaaaaa luv dem alotttttt......want dem bak.....*sigh*dey wer soooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Jenny updated her shop wid ShiRan stuff 😍😍

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1640136
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Siddhima Holi 😍😍😍

One of my fav SR epi 😳

Sexyface 😍😍

NusiSg thumbnail
agreed harshu d SR holi ws d bst holi ov small screen fr me.......gosh i rem every bit ov dat epi even now.......😳
n ds shiran stuff made by jenny r js toooo amazing.....😍.....its so magical......im head over heels on shiran FF/SIGS....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†