Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
i still have not forgotten sid tears, and i will make this riddhima life hell for sure
.Shiva. thumbnail
Originally posted by: bells_10

i made this long back.

nikamma was golu molu then😆

omg this is so cute re sayo👏👏👏👏
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

i made this long back.

nikamma was golu molu then😆

awwwww this is so cute 😳😳😳

thnk god now nikamma's not tht golu molu😛
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shewascool90210

@zarqa

WB ji😆

@sayo
thank you ji😊 it means alot even i think my FF sid should have been in the end of FMG, that way i would have gotten some peace b/c then that sid would have show lusty woman what it means to play with someone heart😡🤢 that the lusty woman would have never been able to say that farz word to any one else in her saat jaanam😡

yes whenever i think of cmg's end, i am like why did they ruin that beautiful love story...grrrrrr. its just disgusting🤢
Edited by bells_10 - 13 years ago
indian_beauty thumbnail

i still have not forgotten sid tears, and i will make this riddhima life hell for sure

oh u better do.....I wanna see this Riddhima suffer...i want u to tadpao her for sid n his love 😈
.Shiva. thumbnail
@sayo
trust me whenever i write siddhima scene i make sid so stubborn and mean b/c i am reminded of that scene where she let sid go and didn't even stop him for once to say sid it was a mistake i want you not this DP, she was a fake bleach for sure

@zarqa

all i can say is that riddhima will see sid through other people eyes, he is not what she will think but she will get her heartbroken b/c sid is not FMG sid at all, she will get hurt
indian_beauty thumbnail

yes whenever i think of cmg's end, i am like why did they ruin that beautiful love story...grrrrrr. its just disgusting🤢

oh i hate those disgusting talli cvs so much 🤢🤢🤢🤢'

but hey forget them....this thread's about our beautiful n pure Siddhant Modi😳 so let's stick to him😛
.Shiva. thumbnail
sexyface is sure hot re😆

i was watching those old scene and ISH!!!!! my heart was garden garden
indian_beauty thumbnail

@sayo

trust me whenever i write siddhima scene i make sid so stubborn and mean b/c i am reminded of that scene where she let sid go and didn't even stop him for once to say sid it was a mistake i want you not this DP, she was a fake bleach for sure

@zarqa

all i can say is that riddhima will see sid through other people eyes, he is not what she will think but she will get her heartbroken b/c sid is not FMG sid at all, she will get hurt

good...she'll get hurt n I'll be happy she deserves every pain for hurting our Sid so much😡😡😡
.Shiva. thumbnail
lol zarqa tell me which way should i hurt her😆