Evil that Lurks Vs the Good that Shines

Posted: 13 years ago
I just finished watching this week's episodes and I must say it is very disappointing.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Here is my analysis so far on the story πŸ˜›

Abshagun the nonsense
The idiot that came up with this is the only abshagun in this world. Why on earth wld someone bestow upon another with such a name. A girl leaves her home and joins a new family you dare call her abshagun based on the recent events caused by people's own mistake???  We are our own downfall and in the case of Parag, he dug his own grave and made his own mistake as well as decision to leave the house, why shld Laxmi bear the brunt of his stupid lie and inability to tell the truth. He was brave enough to love Jenny, so he shld be brave enough to tell people about his love. This whole abshagun thing only comes from people with low mentality ---> Kanchan🀒 It is 2011, get with the times!😳

Shobha De Vil
Her bitterness started from the day she was cast Abshagun and now she is trying to shed off the title by putting it on Laxmi. Her resentment and evilness are motivated by revenge that even her husband finds it disgusting. The woman is mad, selfish, convoluted and filled with jealousy. She will try to create rift between Kaveri and Laxmi as well as make Laxmi seem like the big mistake the family made. She is repulsive purely because she knows no boundaries between families and finds joy  in watching people suffer.🀒🀒  Sick!!

Granny Know it all

Her justification on Laxmi being Abshagun was a total load crap and I was feeling so bad for the girl. I don't know where this granny takes herself from talking about someone like that. She prowls the house like she some queen, lashes out insult and sarcasm and thinks she is so great. She needs to go an old folks home ASAP!

Suraj the Creep
Wah Wah! how typical of a real creep of a man, who is having his cake and eating it🀒 He is merely using a poor defenseless and clueless girl for his own selfish reason. He just ruined Laxmi's life, dreams and future, not to mention the family as well. He is so made for Rags and no one else. He is a two timing jerk, who will probably get away with his evil deeds for a long time and Laxmi being oblivious to everything will play the doting wife. So much injustice, so he needs to die tragically fast! 😈

Rags Wannabe Movie Star
She used her feminine charms, acting ability and emotionally blackmailed the creep  for her own selfish gain. She spefically said to Suraj the Creep 'you need to get ur dad's money' and basically pimped her 'love' for the sake of making it big. She doesn't care for the creep or the fact that she just  ruined a girl's life. I believe karma will come knocking on her door to make some claims!!😈

Kaveri Amma
She is a real mother and a woman who understand how it must be in someone else's shoes. I think she knows her sister's resentment but keeps her mouth shut out of love and respect for Shoba. She is trying to keep the family together, which is why she doesn't talk back much to everyone. Parag broke her heart but she moved on for the sake of the family. She is the strength in the house and will try to pass it on to Laxmi to be next KaveriπŸ˜›

Guardian Angel Mahen
He comes to people whenever they need help and without anyone knowing he helps them get through tough times. Although people disregard him but he knows what is right and wrong. He will be a strenght to Laxmi and try to make the obvious known to people. He is the pillar in the house.πŸ˜ƒ

Bechari Laxmi
Poor girl doesn't even know what is in store for her at the house. A cheating husband, a granny stuck in the dark ages and a bad omen in the form of Shobha  lurking around constantly. She has her job cut out for her trying to bring balance to the force with her 'sanskar' powers πŸ˜†

Daddy Harsuk
He is a man with few words but when he does speak, he does it from his heart with great thought put into it. He loves his family and children very much. He disappointment with his golden boy Parag is very much understood, any parent wld be devastated. He too will be a great pillar for Laxmi.😊

I like the family story and how they show that in good and bad times, family stick together. (minus Shobha). I also like that there are bad people and good people in the family, in the sense some have more common sense than most.

Dislike
I don't like the Suraj-Laxmi pairing and don't feel like even secretly rooting for them😳. To me the scene in the kitchen of Mahen trying to help Laxmi was super cute. I think the story would have been better and hold greater value if they had paired Laxmi with Mahen instead of Suraj.  To me CVs have taken the road commonly taken with Suraj-Laxmi but I always prefer the road less traveled with Mahen-Laxmi.😳

I guess we will if this makes or breaks the serial but since Zee is such a big channel, chances are the series will run its course no matter how cliche, crappy, predictable or mundane the series may be.πŸ₯±

Thanks for reading my rants. Do feel free to rebut or comment😳
Edited by fuzzyface - 13 years ago
Hahahhahahahha fuzzzy face that was some good analysis there.... What do you have to say about Ragini? Like or dislike?
Originally posted by CatPooh2

Hahahhahahahha fuzzzy face that was some good analysis there.... What do you have to say about Ragini? Like or dislike?

just added Rags part
thanks 😊
so are Parag and Jenny coming back???no comment for her as she is of no interest???

Characters like Ragini never have karma knocking on their doors in indian television... The vamps always rule !!!

Originally posted by palma0211

so are Parag and Jenny coming back???no comment for her as she is of no interest???

Well the story is about Laxmi and affects her directly. To me I don't have any issues with Parag-Jenny coz I think they are fine and suppose on the good side. I am sure they will make a comeback. There is nothing wrong with Parag and Jenny, the only thing that was wrong was the lie Parag told his parents and family, other than that their relationship seems solid.
It's good that Parag stood his ground to be with jenny and that shld be the way unlike Suraj the Creep!
i just can't tollerate this suraj-laksmi-ragini triangle track....even if in future suraj would realize his fault and fall for laksmi......and laksmi as a typical sati sabitri bhartiya nari would forgive him..and romantic track would come..what would we get??that same old rotten track and drama??it will show hw cv's don't use their brain and hw they spoil good actors..they can never use the potential tracks like mahen-laksmi.....what the hell....i even don't feel like watching it....πŸ˜”
Originally posted by chandraarunita

i just can't tollerate this suraj-laksmi-ragini triangle track....even if in future suraj would realize his fault and fall for laksmi......and laksmi as a typical sati sabitri bhartiya nari would forgive him..and romantic track would come..what would we get??that same old rotten track and drama??it will show hw cv's don't use their brain and hw they spoil good actors..they can never use the potential tracks like mahen-laksmi.....what the hell....i even don't feel like watching it....πŸ˜”

I completely understand where you are coming from, it's quite regrettable but these CVs are just so used to one formula, they can never think outside of the box 😳.

Yes same old story. The one good part is that they have Anisha playing Ragini so i dont mind looking at her and her scenes.  I think they'll get Mahen married to Ragini now and then the real drama will begin inside the house......... Way to go anisha
I want Vivan and Jenny back!!!