~*Kashappy Shonalicious Birthday Abhi*~

-Zeeshan- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Person 1 : Aaj konsa din hai ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Person 2 : Oyye aaj toh 13 march hai...  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Person 1 : Haila 13 march... ye to Raat ka Owl ki birthday hai...
Person 2 : Ohh Ji ye raat ka owl kon hai...
Person 1 : You donno Raat ka owl... Means R.K.O ... Ek aur saal budda hogayaa....

Yes yes Yes u got it right... Aaj hai Abhi aka R.K.O ka birthday... !!!!  The awesomist and koolest birthday on the month of March...

Seriously is there anyone who donno whom... Ohh my gosh you donno Raat ka owl... Hai toh woh sabse bada kameena.... For which he is very Phamous.... His main aim.... TO irritate whoever he meets.... If we forget about his irritating behavior he is Optimistic Kind hearted and Very friendly... And sabse bada Shona ka dewaana... ( Not to forget Kash.. he loves Kash but act as if he doesnt. ) Seriously he think we dont understand his nautankee... ( I do understand )

He loves everyone... Kashians Pirates... And sometimes his enemies tooo ( Not to forget KSG...As he dont want to share Shilpa with Anyone... ) If you have problem share with him.. he will make you smile with his sweet talks.... But but if you are frustrated dont go near him.. he will start acting like a Saas bahu drama actress.... ( Nautankee ) And those who have problem of being irritated dont go near him... Just giving you a Caution....

Abhi's Phamous nicknames... Dude .. Raat ka owl... Jalaa hua baingan ( Ma favorite ) Surely we should add some names more like Shona lover.. which he is... And also Torres.... Such a football freak he is....

His behavior irritates a lot... His sense of humor can send a person to ICU.... Still despite of this he is a great friend... Untoleratable romantic...( specially for Kash scenes โ˜บ๏ธ) And not to forget totally Awesome... yes dude i accept it... You are awesome.....

Just wanna say have a happy and blasting birthday.... We really love you a lot... And we a glad to have a Pirate like you in Shona AT.....  You will always have a special place in our hearts..

TERE KO MAIN DANDA.... Aaj nahi maarungi...... Its your day... Chalo have fun......

Happy Birthday Scraps, Happy Birthday Graphics for Orkut, Myspace

butterfly

https://centerforlivingpeace.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/birthday-cake.jpg

butterfly

2day is ur birthday, don't pull ur hair
Look in the mirror, nature was fair.
Not a day over twenty,
I'm kidding! u're plenty.
Don't mean 2 burst ur bubble,
But stop asking 4 trouble.
You know what I mean,
When u drink that caffeine.
What should I bring
Just give me a ring.
Elephant or Clown?
I knew u would frown

Another candle on your cake?
Well, that's no cause to pout.
Be glad that you have strength enough
To blow the damn thing out.

I wouldn't
say that
you're old...
...you've just been
young longer
than most of us.

Happy Birthday

Dheko na....๐Ÿ˜ณ I have praised you sooo Much ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I know I know u will be now feeling like to hug me.. ( or actually Kill me๐Ÿ˜† )  No worries... Its your birthday sooo enjoy fullest.. And keep me alive cauxe i also need to enjoy with You... :) Seriously What a birthday.... Such a "DECENT " Person's birthday came up... Just joking.... Tu toh hai Kameena.... Still I wish you all the happiness in your life.... And all the best in whatever you Do.... Love U....๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Ab rona mat... I do have decent gift for you... :)

Wishing u 12 months of HAPPINESS
52 weeks of FUN
365 days of LAUGHTER
8760 hours of GOOD LUCK
525600 minutes of JOY
31536000 seconds of SUCCESS.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

sorry bro...wont be here for ur b'day
blame my exams!

hv loadz of fun..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

gadha jo khaye woh ghaas ho tum,

buddhe ka chyawanprash ho tum,
idiot stupid bakwaas ho tum,
jo bhi ho yaar, dost jhakkas ho tum

Wishing u a very Kashappy birthday and evilhappy birth frm the evilest person........wish u get all the things u want๐Ÿฅณ

Even if a little measure of the happiness u spread around,
comes back to u today,
this sure is going to be your happiest day by far
so,here's wishing u jz dat
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABHI
stay blessed and jz be d way u are 4 eva:)

Wishing you a very Happy birthday Abhi ๐Ÿค—

-Srishti๐Ÿ˜Š

To My Dear PC/DON***

Before i open my big mouth and start non sense chatar patar๐Ÿ˜† ...WISH YOU A VERY VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY.....SORRY, A VERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY HAPPY SHONALICIOUS BIRTHDAY....
OHH AND FOR THIS TODAY I AM LETTING YOU TAKE SHONA FROM KSG...ONLY FOR TODAY...WITHIN 24 HRS HAND HER BACK TO KSG OKAY?
WAISE BHI YOU HAVE GOT DJ TO HANDLE :P AND FOR TODAY I WILL NOT IRRITATE YOU OR BOTHER YOU BY MY NONSENSE CHATAR PATAR...SO AS TO MAKE THIS DAY PEACEFUL FOR YOU :P ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿคฃ

ENJOYYY YOUR DAY TO THE FULLLLESTTTTTTTTTT....AND ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR EXAM...!VIVA EXAMS :p๐Ÿ˜ณ

THIS YEAR WILL DEFINITELY BRING YOU PROSPERITY AND HAPPINESS CUZ YOU DESERVE THAT ALL.. <3
And trust me,if this day wasnt special,then we wudnt be here to wish you...its A special day...kunki its the Descent guy's birthday..๐Ÿ˜•.plus,this day isnt ordinary...cuz an angel like you was born today ๐Ÿ˜•(dunt be so happy,i m just exaggerating
) you are devil and you knw that...but sometimes you are all very sweet and  become one's best buddy (i m not faking) ... you knw na "a nice hearted guy with multiple shades- multiple personality disorder with a dash of DECENCY" :P
by the way...if you are decent then what is D??maha decent :P ...soorry... :P zipping my mouth :P

JUST HAVE A LOVELY DAY..and enjoy it...cuz saal mein ek hi baar aata hai yaar....! :) ๐Ÿค—

LOVE YA,
PRINCESS AKA BAKRI

*dhin chak* consider yourself lucky to get a message from me ๐Ÿคฃsince my exams finished a day before your birthday :P

GO CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABHI

"Good Friends r like stars

You dont always see them
but you know they are there!"

No matter where I am, my wishes are with you!
Happy Birthday to a wnderful and irritating friend
May all your wishes come true
Divya

heyyyya abhiiiiiii......its ur birthdayyyyy.....umhmmmm.....๐Ÿ˜†

wish u a veryyyyyyyyyyyy happpppppppyyyyyy birthdayyyy...i wish that all ur dreams come true and u get all that u wish for in ur life....njoy the dayyyy ,,,and have loadsssssa fuunnnn.....wish u all the best for ur future...stay blessed always...
and this is for u..
ohhhh and BTW how old have u turned nowwww?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†mayyyy u have millions more..
HAPPPPY BIRTHDAYY once again....๐Ÿฅณ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Zeeshan- thumbnail
''In this world, where everything seems uncertain, only one thing is definite. You'll always be my friend, beyond words, beyond time and beyond distance.''

Happy Birthday Yaaarr :)))

The Day Is All yourssss!!!!

Wish yu a lot of Success In Lifee :)))
Edited by -Zeeshan- - 13 years ago
-Ms.Muffin- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
EDITED *

Happy birthday to a special friend!
Although I haven't known you many years,
Perhaps because you've dried so many tears,
Pleasure reigns as I these greetings send.
Your happiness should last till all things end!
Because you've been so sweet and understanding--
In toughest times you've made me laugh and smile--
Rejoice in your own specialness awhile:
This I'm not requesting but demanding!
How else to make yourself the celebration,
Doing what does not come naturally?
Always your concern has been for me,
Yet now you must endure my adoration!

HAPPY birthday Abhi ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by DJ_AISHII - 13 years ago
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Oye hoye its ur Bday

My kanjoos bhaiya ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

May all ur WILDEST wishes cum true today and everyday๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿคฃ bass jst stay loyal to DJ and let shona be for Karan ๐Ÿคฃ

It is your birthday
and on this day
I want you to know that
you are a very
special person
who has touched and warmed
many lives
including mine
I also want you to know
how much I appreciate you

May all ur wishes cum true and may ur dreams and goals be pursued๐Ÿ˜›Coz our love and wishes are always with you๐Ÿ˜›

Lets Party Sharty

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FH-Wb94AzG8[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejNTzkKVvzU&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDmALg2p24Q[/YOUTUBE]

How many candles shud we put budda๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

look who is here๐Ÿ˜ณ she cme as a dulhan for u ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜†

Enjoy urself,

me will cum later ๐Ÿ˜‰

Tc

mwah
Edited by Nadz_YuNalover - 13 years ago
-GoogleWithMe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

MAY ALL UR WISHES COME TRUW

WISH U ALL THE JOY AND GOOD LUCK
THAT CAN VRING THE WARMEST, BRIGHTEST & HAPPIEST THINGS IN UR LIFE
BEST VERY BEST OF EVERY THING
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABHI    
Edited by -poornima- - 13 years ago
jesss. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Happy birthday Abhi!! ๐Ÿค—

May all your wishes and dreams come true ๐Ÿค—

Enjoyyyyy ๐Ÿฅณ
R.K.O thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
...yo yo ..thank u guys ..............i dont have words to express ....this is my best and first online birthday .....:))) so thanks to all of them who have contributed .....keeping it short ..lest rockkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Fairytaled. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh freak! I'm srry i didn't send u a b'day msg , it would be very lame if i say i was busy wid school. But i knw u knw that and u knw that i love u a lot as well, DADDA๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† ( though i didn't wanna say that, but its ur day. ). And so wishing u many many happy returns of the day. Kafi buddhe ho gaye ho!๐Ÿ˜›. Srry, may u have a wonderful life ahead and celebrate ur 100 b'days . Bdw i loved Ankan's msg, ya๐Ÿ˜†
R.K.O thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shadow_Angel

Oh freak! I'm srry i didn't send u a b'day msg , it would be very lame if i say i was busy wid school. But i knw u knw that and u knw that i love u a lot as well, DADDA๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† ( though i didn't wanna say that, but its ur day. ). And so wishing u many many happy returns of the day. Kafi buddhe ho gaye ho!๐Ÿ˜›. Srry, may u have a wonderful life ahead and celebrate ur 100 b'days . Bdw i loved Ankan's msg, ya๐Ÿ˜†

its ok .......pauly .....ur wishing me hopefully dill se its more then enough for mr ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ....between dill say na ??๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜•
-Zeeshan- thumbnail
updated my bday msg ;)