Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

what is this??????????????????

jwalamukhi IF-Dazzler
jwalamukhi
jwalamukhi

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
To all my baby lovers,

In India everyday thousands of new born babies are thrown out roads and lakhs of babies are killed in womb itself before they are born. If u really want to feel sorry, show sympathy on them or atleast pray for them for a minute rather than crying for a baby in show and cursing CV's. Addiction to a show is justified not to the heights of loosing practical mind.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nisha 4PGirnnaamteegkyara123maaneet_piscesBharathi_gurtiEchoesofpassionSilentsoulmysterygurl1427blackb28

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Totally agree with u
This is the time Maan and Geet need our support and here fans aure cursing cvs for showing MC?
I think this decision was needed for the future of the show and today's episode no doubt was a perfect execution
Loved it even tho it was sad
Letz forget about everything and support Maaneet Guys!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirnkyara123jwalamukhi

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jwalamukhi

To all my baby lovers,

In India everyday thousands of new born babies are thrown out roads and lakhs of babies are killed in womb itself before they are born. If u really want to feel sorry, show sympathy on them or atleast pray for them for a minute rather than crying for a baby in show and cursing CV's. Addiction to a show is justified not to the heights of loosing practical mind.

Exactly my thouhgts.....I have seen real life kids suffer on roads ..........rather child trafffcing......for sex or child labour is biggest business of India...and south asain countires.........which constitute for 12 billion dollar of business.....does anyone cried for real child suffering there.....probably we like to spent few sec or mins on plight of those real kids............but spent literally 9 months for fighting or mourning  for this virtual baby........

And bytheway.......I anyway dont care for virtual baby..........when I am seeing real damage in Japan........sorry..........But I do care for real things only.......keep reel stuff to reel only............

I told once if MC  happen there will be virtual tsunami on IF and FB...........and therefore Cvs were always scared to take story this way........see yesterday.............a real tsunami happened....noone cared as much as they cared for this virtual one...............

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet_piscesjwalamukhi_Invincible_mysterygurl1427Amoureux

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
oh tp u r soo gonna get thrashed for this lolz....i agree with u...but good luck

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoul

khushimuskaan IF-Sizzlerz
khushimuskaan
khushimuskaan

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_harshad

Totally agree with u
This is the time Maan and Geet need our support and here fans aure cursing cvs for showing MC?
I think this decision was needed for the future of the show and today's episode no doubt was a perfect execution
Loved it even tho it was sad
Letz forget about everything and support Maaneet Guys!
i m thinking d same..............

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index