Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhrashtee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: 6thElement

Couldn't help responding despite being on office call...Have you guys ever felt the best response you could have given to situations such as these is 'no response' at all ?

So what should happen next?

1) Enough of your games...Can you please do some sensible talking?
2) Maan should wait until he gets back to Delhi to have his relatives have a go at her
3) Oh! love birds, just do it alright...You know kiss and make up...
4) Maan is relentless and outs her to Susheela athai.

i would like to see all but 2... may be this game should cont between the two when back in delhi instead of including his relatives... i am not too sure abt 4 since her relatives are already included in her tricks...

alas, waiting eagerly for ur updates... pls cont soonπŸ˜‰
ChanandlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
super update pa 
maan nejamagave pavam πŸ˜†
siri siri nu sirichindae irundhaen 
lol 
seekiram continue pannunga 
Originally posted by: Lyla

I want option 5) All the above... and...

6) Maan pulls a 'ghost' stunt on Geet...
7) Maan sings a Tamil song for Geet ...
8) Maan pretends to have MPD or amnesia...

I'm going to try my best to squeeze in all of your requests (at least 7 and 8 are for sure). But I'm afraid that is going to make the marriage part alone run to about 30 updates. Are you really going to like that?

You tell me...We wouldn't want another NY times in the making.

As it is people don't care to comment Lyla, except for a few folks like you. Even the number of likes have dwindled. Makes me question why I even spend hours on an update... So in that case, not sure, if I want to indulge into the length of the story so much.

Either ways, your wish is definitely my command. 😊
Hasini
Edited by 6thElement - 12 years ago
vrsharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Hasini

Don't even think of leaving IF for next time

we all miss you
Originally posted by: vrsharma

Hey Hasini

Don't even think of leaving IF for next time

we all miss you

Hush now! I edited my comment.
richiiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5

I'm going to try my best to squeeze in all of your requests (at least 7 and 8 are for sure). But I'm afraid that is going to make the marriage part alone run to about 30 updates. Are you really going to like that?

You tell me...We wouldn't want another NY times in the making.

As it is people don't care to comment Lyla, except for a few folks like you. Even the number of likes have dwindled. Makes me question why I even spend hours on an update... So in that case, not sure, if I want to indulge into the length of the story so much.

Either ways, your wish is definitely my command. 😊
Hasini

i have noticed that better writer you are, lesser are the appreciations you receive somehow<atleast on IF>...
now even though the likes and the comments are the coal to boost one's writer ego i can only hope that they don't actually affect your willingness to write...
luvraj4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
god!!!! geet is such a prankster...poor maan...
waiting for them  to reach delhi...want to see how geet reacts to her new life...
cont soon.
Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks...

So many opinions...some people feel Geet did right by Maan...Others feel its a bit too much.

Now I will just have to write and see if I can keep everyone happy.

Yeah, you cannot keep everyone happy at the same time...about the opinions I would suggest you to go ahead the way you have planned it...coz I for one enjoy what you write and am sure there are a lot of people who agree...
Originally posted by: Lyla

Another NYT in the making,  is like dream come true! ;)

Now about comments, my perceptive is little different, as I tend to think of the overall picture and this one is for all the FF writers out there... I do not disagree that comments and like  drive the motivation factor behind any writer, but then so does the respond which the reader received from the writer should meet the same expectation level. One reader may comment with two words, vs others may comment with 200 words, thus they all should be appreciated in the same way. We are all in open forums, where the expectation level from reader and a writer is on the same wave-length; everyone wants to feel accepted and recognized.

The length of the story is solely controlled by what the writer has set out to be. You can decide to write short vs long, as long as your satisfied with what you are writing, you have hit the jackpot.

I do understand the time and effort it must take from writing a short or a lengthy story, and I have also appreciated the one who is writing and sharing their experience and imagination with us. 

And if you talk about leaving IF again, I will have to set out Maan version of Chandramukhi to track you down, and trust me the thought it self is scary. ;)

I'm in no way disagreeing with you either and I know I have been slacking when it comes to honoring the reader's comments with a response post. Well I can give a hundred reasons as to why I'm not able to do it, but they will all fall short. And so I apologize for not gracing the thread with appropriate responsiveness.

As for the length of the story, though the story line itself is already in place, I don't see adding a few more scenes (that will fit into the story line) will take me away from the essence of what needs to told. With an added challenge to the narrative (in the form of suggested scenes), the only disadvantage that offsets writing it, is the sheer amount of time it takes. Well, but I will have to discount that for selfish reasons, I can't reveal here...πŸ˜†

Oh! no...Who said I was leaving? πŸ˜ƒ I don't know what you are talking about
Note: This has nothing to do with the Maan version of Chandramukhi you have conjured in my head.

Thanks again Lyla for being there.
Hasini

PS This is what keeps coming to my mind, everytime I write your name

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbR8_FQJ7-o[/YOUTUBE]
ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Hi read this FF all in one go today. It is absolutely amazing. I loved each and every chapter.

Please update soon as I just can't get enough of it