M&G: Mr Iyer & Mrs Khurana - CLOSED - Page 52

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Boogleton.Schiz

These past two updates completely cracked me up! 

I'd love to see them in Dehli, with some bhangra shanga and a glass of lassi to go along ðŸ˜†

Thank you ;)

Let's not forget Geet's family asking for curd rice and pickles...
i want 2 n 4...

n the songs ...geet in delhi..seems like more fun stored for us...

will be waiting...
🤣 🤣 🤣...that was hilarious! Maan got a taste of his own medicine and how! I thoroughly enjoyed it. Can't wait for the next part...Do continue soon.
I don't know why, but I felt really bad for Maan being mockery in front of so many Geet's relatives. I think what Geet did just went a little out of the limit.. I hope she apologizes for the same to him.. Poor guy is having so many troubles trying to keep up with so many new traditions and new world. I know Geet is going to face this later, but I can't imagine Maan's full family riling up against her. In fact I feel Maan's dad will definitely help Geet instead of Maan.
cant stop laughing...
finally she did pull off chandramukhi successfully waiting for maan to comeback with his
Originally posted by bhakbhartifan

I don't know why, but I felt really bad for Maan being mockery in front of so many Geet's relatives. I think what Geet did just went a little out of the limit.. I hope she apologizes for the same to him.. Poor guy is having so many troubles trying to keep up with so many new traditions and new world. I know Geet is going to face this later, but I can't imagine Maan's full family riling up against her. In fact I feel Maan's dad will definitely help Geet instead of Maan.

Bharti...Chill gurl! Its for the Husband and wife to deal with. We'll just let them handle it.

As for the people helping Geet...She will learn that she can only trust her own kin. Hush! Don't tell her that.

Any chance of choosing all the above
instead of any of the four  😃
Your so tempting with the videos
Eagerly waiting for the update

Originally posted by Ramhari

Any chance of choosing all the above
instead of any of the four  😃
Your so tempting with the videos
Eagerly waiting for the update

You are too greedy...😆

Thanks ;) We still have some time for the other videos, but Sadi Galli is only one update away.
Originally posted by Starry_night

🤣 🤣 🤣...that was hilarious! Maan got a taste of his own medicine and how! I thoroughly enjoyed it. Can't wait for the next part...Do continue soon.

Thanks...

So many opinions...some people feel Geet did right by Maan...Others feel its a bit too much.

Now I will just have to write and see if I can keep everyone happy.
Originally posted by 6thElement

You are too greedy...😆

Thanks ;) We still have some time for the other videos, but Sadi Galli is only one update away.

You got it
Thats the super greedy me
always stalking you.
For now Sadi galli will do