M&G: Mr Iyer & Mrs Khurana - CLOSED - Page 25

Posted: 13 years ago
hasini it was simple amazing
update pls cont soonnnnnnn
thank pm
hey, please add me to your pm list...and good luck with the ff...im sure ull do a brilliant job ;)

OMG. Maan and Geet trying to bribe the pandit was hilarious. This one is turning out to be a brilliant story, one that I can barely wait to read. 

Not to put any pressure, but do update it as soon as you can ðŸ˜ƒ.

Awesome work. 
I thought my muse needs to be introduced to all you readers of Mr Iyer and Mrs Khurana.

Its not just one but two female leads. The first being Amala, and the second would be Shobana.

Amala's character, the everygreen Vaidehi from the movie Vedam Puthithu and Shobana's role of the naive Subbulakshmi from the movie Thalapathi are the constant images that play around in my mind, before I transform their mannerisms and looks as our Geetika. 

In fact the scene when Maan sees her after 8 years for the first time, is a true inspiration from the melodious "Yamaunai Aatrile..." song from Shobana's movie Thalapathi. 
Her frail figure, the true longing in her eloquent eyes, her nose stud and stringing of the tambura...while she loses herself in the tunes that search for her Krishna, was what I wanted to express in that scene....But this being a light FF, I'm not exploring the emotions to most part.
Hopefully you still liked the scene.

Anyways...for those who are interested to take a look at the song, here it is.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bv94nmI-rws&feature=related=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

PS This is also the same song I won my first prize for non-carnatic vocals ðŸ˜³
Edited by 6thElement - 13 years ago
I jus  cant wait for the next round betn dem ðŸ˜‰
lovelyyy Update ....
cont soooon
thnx for d PM ðŸ˜Š
Wonderful updates.Thank you.The feast part was awesome.Maan's displeasure for eating on a banana leaf with hand seemed to shadow the pleasure because of sitting next to Geet.The way the relatives refilled his plate was hilarious. Pandit bribing was superb. And he took Maan's side. Big ego boost for him. But our dear Geet will surely come back with a bang.Their war is so loving and beautiful. Waiting for more.Thanks for the wonderful song. It is one of my all time favorites.I can imagine Geet sitting and singing.So you must be pretty good singer yourself.You write so beautifully. Your voice must be equally good. You are indeed blessed to be so talented.It feels so good to know and communicate with such a talented person.

Simply superb

loved it!!!!!

con soon...........

Some Visuals

Geet's marriage sari style - Madisaru

Other Sari's I picked for her wardrobe - Post Marriage

Dark Pink for Vilayattu (Games ceremony)

Green One for the Afternoon

White One for the Journey

Blue one for the Visit

Green One for the Day After

Images that form my inspiration for Geethika's college days

Thank you for the beautiful visuals.It makes our imagination easier and colorful. I liked all of them but the last two were the best. i liked bhoomika's look in sillunu oru kadhal so much.I am off to sleep imagining Geet in all those lovely sarees. Good night.
its awesome yaar
loved how maan and geet played away wid d priest
d battle of sexes was wonderful.
last few lines also spoke in larger terms