India-Forums

Vindu Should be more Humane..... (Page 6)

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Arjun

Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Tongue Again changing facts..........It's a well known fact that Vindu and his first wife separated because Vindu was cheating on her.......Tongue It's also a well known fact that Vindu doesn't support his first child financially........The mother of that child supports him completely..........Tongue is that not abandoning? In fact Dara Singh had urged Vindu to support his previous wife and child but Vindu refused and decided to get married again and cut off complete contact with his family at Dina's urging.....Tongue If Vindu is so good at respecting his wife, and her beliefs like you say he is then why did he dump his first wife and child? Where were all those wonderful fatherly qualities of openness and fairness then? Big smile Oh that's right, only Dina deserves an open and accomodating husband because she after all has the gori chamdi......Big smile Vindu's first wife deserved the mean Vindu because of her brown skin.....Tongue

LOL @ facts .

I find this so funny. Only Vindu and Farah should know all the facts and not any of us. What you say is merely based on some news articles published in gossip magazines. Did they have access to peek into Vindu's life and record everything before publishing it as a fact ? What they published may or may not be truth. We dont know what goes behind closed doors?  We can only make speculations but shouldn't jump to any conclusion.

Your discrimination abt gori chamdi vs brown skin is so baseless .Absolutely meaningless I would say.  Vindu doesnt like brown skin ( in your words)  so why did he even marry Farah ? Why did he not marry Gori chamdi in the first place ?

Lets keep this race discrimination out of this topic. It won't lead anywhere.

Big smile That's right.......what do those pesky reporters know anyways? So whatever we are shown on television about Bakhti and Tanaz we should take at face value but whatever we see about Vindu and Dina on television and read about in the newspapers, we shoudln't take at face value? because after all the media is all biased against Vindu and Dina but not against Bakthi and Tanaaz.........Big smile thank you for the clarification........Tongue As for brown skin vs white skin, Vindu himself has made that perfectly clear........abandoning a child and a wife by cheating on the wife and not supporting the child financially and then going in front of the world with the gori wife and putting on a show about being open minded and loving......Big smile you're right it's all the media's fault..........Vindu and Dina are ideal human beings...........one leaves a family and doesn't support them at all and the other wants gori chamdi to rule over Indian once again.....Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Fiza*

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shizaru

Originally posted by Shizaru

Farahs chamdi was very gori

Tongue Apparently not gori enough according to Vindu........Tongue

tell me something Ankit why do you keep repeatign he has abandoned his parents they were shown in the both episodes...........im intriguedConfused

Confused I am saying it because it's the truth.......Dara singh was against Vindu leaving his first wife and child and marrying a gori........Vindu himself has cut ties with Dara Singh and the rest of the family at Dina's urging........Confused

they looked together in the programme!!
Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
^^ Nind, To me it seemed like they are not staying together - never saw Dara Singh ji/his wife in the house - they were always shown on terrace - so I think they live in seperate apartment  but have common terrace or something !! Confused  ( Even they did not goto temple together )
--- just my observation.

Edited by Nishita123 - 17 March 2011 at 6:22pm

ankit_nyc

RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishita123

^^ Nind, To me it seemed like they are not staying together - never saw Dara Singh ji/his wife in the house - they were always shown on terrace - so I think they live in seperate apartment  but have common terrace or something !! Confused  ( Even they did not goto temple together )
--- just my observation.

No i heard that his dad did not want to be part of the show..and offcourse, such a big star, no star like that, who has dignity, would want to showcase there personal life to the world..i think they live in a different level of the house..
*Fiza* IF-Rockerz
*Fiza*
*Fiza*

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
I agree with most people but what i don't understand is why dina is so stuborn .She kept asking for juice again and again. Instead of begging for money, she could have got a juice box from super market.Bekhtiyaar was right about her being lazy. Other than that i think its good that she is teaching russian culture to her daughter. After all she is her mother. Farha was a muslim women and dina is russian. It shows that he respect cultures but what i don't understand is why would any of these beautiful women marry him lol.He is not even that good-looking.

Edited by *Fiza* - 22 March 2011 at 7:53pm
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Fiza*

I agree with most people but what i don't understand is why dina is so stuborn .She kept asking for juice again and again. Instead of begging for money, she could have got a juice box from super market.Bekhtiyaar was right about her being lazy. Other than that i think its good that she is teaching russian culture to her daughter. After all she is her mother. Farha was a muslim women and dina is russian. It shows that he respect cultures but what i don't understand is why would any of these beautiful women marry him lol.He is not even that good-looking.

Big smile Russia is the hub of "mail-order bride" movement............for the right amount of money, anyone can find a bride........Tongue

*Fiza*

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maa Exchange Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index