India-Forums

Vindu Should be more Humane..... (Page 3)

Sahana_125 Goldie
Sahana_125
Sahana_125

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
@sweta01, you said who are we to question how they live?

Answer: we are the viewers, and we are allowed to have our opinion on them and comment on here. we cant enforce our opinion on them but we can express them, thats what the forum is here for isnt it, to comment, and discuss. These people knew before coming on the show that they will be watched and judged by many people....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Autumn.

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sahana_125

Answer: we are the viewers, and we are allowed to have our opinion on them and comment on here. we cant enforce our opinion on them but we can express them, thats what the forum is here for isnt it, to comment, and discuss. These people knew before coming on the show that they will be watched and judged by many people....

LOL.. comment on what is shown in the show is absolutely fine.. Embarrassed but when someone writes they should divorce.. it is taking things to far? I meant who are we to tell a person what he or she should do with their marriage, life etc.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faraan92

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Confused ummm aren't Tanaz and Bakhtiyar married as well? People are questioning their parenting skills and their marriage...........why aren't they be lectured by you?Confused 

Below is your opening post..... In there I do not see anything written on Bhaktiyar and Tanaaz.. I commented on the topic opening post.

LOL @ lecture.. hope you like it.... LOL Embarrassed jk...

Well it was not a lecture just my views as you posted yours. Embarrassed

Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Tongue One thing was clearly visible from this week's Maa exchange, and that was how miserable Dina is being in India........She clearly doesn't like Indian food, Indian culture, Indian language, Indian mannerisms, and above all Indian people.........To those who say that's not true, riddle me this.....why is Dina teaching her daughter only Russian? Why is Dina only feeding her family Russian food? Why is Dina only showing her daugther Russian movies? She is in essence trying to convert her daugther in to a Russian, she has already succeeded in coverting Vindu in to Viplov (a common Russian name Tongue).......I think Vindu is torturing Dina by keeping her in India.......Dina should be allowed to move back to Russia with her daughter and Viplov.........Vindu, I mean Viplov should be more humane and relocate to Russia at once..............Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ami_31hpppppIsha.Isha.ArjunFaraan92

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta01

Vindu and Diana are married to each other and what they decide to follow for their child, family it is entirely up to them. Who are we to question them why they are following a certain thing. Everyone follows what is known to them and what they are comfortable in it.

When the family is nuclear most the time what the lady of the house knows or follows, she will try and do those things only as she is running the house which is no surprise. Even when both the parents are of Indian origin but from different states, it happens that the state to which the mom belongs would be followed mostly especially in food patterns cos she knows that the best. When both the parents are of different culture it is the responsibility of the father to teach the child his culture because he knows that the best.

Whichever custom is being followed and the partner whose custom is not being followed have no problems then who are we to take objection. It is their family and let them decide what is best for them. At least they are living happily that was ultimately matters and nobody have a right to comment that one should divorce the other. It is their life and from the looks of it they seems very happy together and so much in love. So why should they break their marriage and put the child through pain. So kindly lets not comment on those lines.. Let each one live their life their own way.

A couple may teach whichever custom or habits to the child what ultimately matters is that the child turns out to be a nice human being.

Sweta my like button doesn't work when posting from my phone, if it did I would hit it a million times! At last another voice of reason along with Arjun. I felt as though I was losing the battle against blatant prejudice shown towards a non indian living happily in India...a choice she has made! Living abroad we know how hard it is to keep a balance of the culture we are born into and the country we are born in. I hope its a minority who feel she needs to go back to Russia or worse still stay in India and forget all things Russian! Her daughter is delightful a real credit to her Russian Ma and Desi Pa!!
Zeus is cute too both kids too young for ppl to be judging their behaviours so harshly!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hpppppIsha.Isha.ArjunAutumn.

Sahana_125 Goldie
Sahana_125
Sahana_125

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta01

Originally posted by Sahana_125

LOL.. comment on what is shown in the show is absolutely fine.. Embarrassed but when someone writes they should divorce.. it is taking things to far? I meant who are we to tell a person what he or she should do with their marriage, life etc.

hmmm.... i would agree with your comment completely except these rules are being applied in a biased way, the divorce comment is wrong but the comment that bakhti and tanaaz should be thrown in antartica isnt wrong? the kind of names being given to them including, cheap, F**khtiyaar, and all possible synonyms of crazy isnt wrong? ok, for a second lets say that ALL those comments are fine, what about a thread where a member expressed their view on dinah and in NO way did they bash dinah or her fans, and yet this person was told to get their head checked because they said they would react the same way as bakhtiyaar. the contestants are being paid for this, what did that member do to deserve that kind of a statement? and guess what, i was the only one on that thread to tell that member not to pass comments like that on a fellow member, where were you guys, those who are telling people what to say and what not to say.... or do these rules only come in place when a comment is being made against dinah and her husband?

I dont know these contestants and i couldnt care less how they live, but i am really disappointed in the biased ways of the members, where a member gets bashed and everyone turns a blind eye on it just because that member's POV doesnt match theirs

Edit: ok so went back and checked again, in the other thread a member said tanaaz and bakhti should be dropped in anatartica or osama bin laden's camp, a terroritst camp! personally i think suggesting divorce is slightly less harmful than being thrown in a terrorist camp where you can potentially get killed... but hey thats just me, maybe others feel that being put in a terrorist camp is completely fine! on a side note... a certain "voice of reason" agreed with that comment on that thread, am glad to find out the true extent of reason in this voice.

Edited by Sahana_125 - 14 March 2011 at 8:41am
Sahana_125 Goldie
Sahana_125
Sahana_125

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shizaru

Sweta my like button doesn't work when posting from my phone, if it did I would hit it a million times! At last another voice of reason along with Arjun. I felt as though I was losing the battle against blatant prejudice shown towards a non indian living happily in India...a choice she has made! Living abroad we know how hard it is to keep a balance of the culture we are born into and the country we are born in. I hope its a minority who feel she needs to go back to Russia or worse still stay in India and forget all things Russian! Her daughter is delightful a real credit to her Russian Ma and Desi Pa!!
Zeus is cute too both kids too young for ppl to be judging their behaviours so harshly!

Am glad your opinion matches with mine on the bold part, i guess you didnt see the post that called zeus as a nightmare only because he is a playful 2 and half yr old. I agree children shouldnt be judged based on our perceptions of their parents and that goes for both the kids!

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
@ Sahana_125.... Dear, not everyone goes to each thread and read each post. I have read some random posts in various topics. It may be that at times we do not have time to respond to those posts too let alone all the posts.. so we just read them. It is not necessary that we agree to a post if we have not quoted and written on it. We just chose not to respond and ignore cos some members don't like personal comments on themselves which some members tend to do. For your kind info I have not even read all the posts in this topic before my first post. I just read the opening post and made my post. This topic itself talks about what a couple should do in the private life and not really about what happen in the show.

Members going personal with each other is a complete no no.. Sadly there is no active DT in this forum, so members are taking matters in their hands.

Sahana_125 Goldie
Sahana_125
Sahana_125

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
i know that members dont like personal comments on themselves, but when a member makes a personal comment against another member then is it really wise to just ignore that comment? Well that judgement is upto each member not me, but i am glad you agree that it is not ok to do that.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maa Exchange Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index