India-Forums

Vindu Should be more Humane..... (Page 2)

preetie Goldie
preetie
preetie

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sahana_125

Originally posted by preetie

Okay so not all kids living in india pick on indian culture. so why be so hard on Dina. Bottomline is it doesn't matter. russian or indian shouldn't matter. Problem should be if kid spoiled, misbehaves that you should criticize the mother. Look at tanaz's kid. I am sure he has been getting some culture doses on regular basis. I am sure that was very mature behavior on bhakityar to dance like a joker when dina left along with this son. Kid is nightmare in comparison to amelia. So please stop bashing a mother who wants her kid to know half of her heritage.

am not picking on dinah exclusively, i think ALL kids in india and abroad should know their culture. now by culture i dont mean they should believe and follow outdated and unfair practices, but they should have knowledge of all of it. She should by all means make an effort to teach her child russian, but her and her husband should both make a joint effort to show their child both sides of the coin.

As for bakhtiyaar dancing, i think we all know that it was for the camera, because his son is 2 and a half so he hardly knows wat his dad is saying or why he is dancing... kid is a nightmare? he is a boy and she is a girl, i dont mean all boys but many boys do have a lot more energy than girls and they are more naughty and aggressive by nature. dont tell me all 2 and half yr old boys you have seen are calm, angelic and perfect on manners.

kid and aggressive???? ok that is news to me. That depends on parenting.

Explain this culture you are refering to. What would do expect from three year old in terms of culture? 

Sahana_125 Goldie
Sahana_125
Sahana_125

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged

Okay so not all kids living in india pick on indian culture. so why be so hard on Dina. Bottomline is it doesn't matter. russian or indian shouldn't matter. Problem should be if kid spoiled, misbehaves that you should criticize the mother. Look at tanaz's kid. I am sure he has been getting some culture doses on regular basis. I am sure that was very mature behavior on bhakityar to dance like a joker when dina left along with this son. Kid is nightmare in comparison to amelia. So please stop bashing a mother who wants her kid to know half of her heritage.

am not picking on dinah exclusively, i think ALL kids in india and abroad should know their culture. now by culture i dont mean they should believe and follow outdated and unfair practices, but they should have knowledge of all of it. She should by all means make an effort to teach her child russian, but her and her husband should both make a joint effort to show their child both sides of the coin.

As for bakhtiyaar dancing, i think we all know that it was for the camera, because his son is 2 and a half so he hardly knows wat his dad is saying or why he is dancing... kid is a nightmare? he is a boy and she is a girl, i dont mean all boys but many boys do have a lot more energy than girls and they are more naughty and aggressive by nature. dont tell me all 2 and half yr old boys you have seen are calm, angelic and perfect on manners.

Explain this culture you are refering to. What would do expect from three year old in terms of culture? 

ohh so children that are naughty are completely because of their parents huh.... otherwise by nature all children are calm, i could fill this post with all kinds of info to back up the fact that children can be naughty and they have a lot of pent up energy that can come out aggressively regardless of parenting, but i dont have the time or the patience.

I dont expect any culture from a three yr old, its a child for god sakes, but i do expect to see the parent teaching the child culture, the fact that dinah is teaching her daughter her side of the culture was evident enough and good for her! but i didnt see vindu teaching their daughter his side of the culture, well not in the first four days atleast.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chillout_821

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Vindu and Diana are married to each other and what they decide to follow for their child, family it is entirely up to them. Who are we to question them why they are following a certain thing. Everyone follows what is known to them and what they are comfortable in it.

When the family is nuclear most the time what the lady of the house knows or follows, she will try and do those things only as she is running the house which is no surprise. Even when both the parents are of Indian origin but from different states, it happens that the state to which the mom belongs would be followed mostly especially in food patterns cos she knows that the best. When both the parents are of different culture it is the responsibility of the father to teach the child his culture because he knows that the best.

Whichever custom is being followed and the partner whose custom is not being followed have no problems then who are we to take objection. It is their family and let them decide what is best for them. At least they are living happily that was ultimately matters and nobody have a right to comment that one should divorce the other. It is their life and from the looks of it they seems very happy together and so much in love. So why should they break their marriage and put the child through pain. So kindly lets not comment on those lines.. Let each one live their life their own way.

A couple may teach whichever custom or habits to the child what ultimately matters is that the child turns out to be a nice human being.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ami_31akash08hpppppIsha.Isha.Arjun-Chandramukhi-Faraan92

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta01

Vindu and Diana are married to each other and what they decide to follow for their child, family it is entirely up to them. Who are we to question them why they are following a certain thing. Everyone follows what is known to them and what they are comfortable in it.

When the family is nuclear most the time what the lady of the house knows or follows, she will try and do those things only as she is running the house which is no surprise. Even when both the parents are of Indian origin but from different states, it happens that the state to which the mom belongs would be followed mostly especially in food patterns cos she knows that the best. When both the parents are of different culture it is the responsibility of the father to teach the child his culture because he knows that the best.

Whichever custom is being followed and the partner whose custom is not being followed have no problems then who are we to take objection. It is their family and let them decide what is best for them. At least they are living happily that was ultimately matters and nobody have a right to comment that one should divorce the other. It is their life and from the looks of it they seems very happy together and so much in love. So why should they break their marriage and put the child through pain. So kindly lets not comment on those lines.. Let each one live their life their own way.

A couple may teach whichever custom or habits to the child what ultimately matters is that the child turns out to be a nice human being.

Confused ummm aren't Tanaz and Bakhtiyar married as well? People are questioning their parenting skills and their marriage...........why aren't they be lectured by you?Confused 
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged

ohh so children that are naughty are completely because of their parents huh.... otherwise by nature all children are calm, i could fill this post with all kinds of info to back up the fact that children can be naughty and they have a lot of pent up energy that can come out aggressively regardless of parenting, but i dont have the time or the patience.

I dont expect any culture from a three yr old, its a child for god sakes, but i do expect to see the parent teaching the child culture, the fact that dinah is teaching her daughter her side of the culture was evident enough and good for her! but i didnt see vindu teaching their daughter his side of the culture, well not in the first four days atleast.

Big smile Sahana don't you know, Vindu and Dinah are raising the next Mother Theresa.........It's amazing how people can pick on a little kid by saying he is not well behaved etc.......Dinah should be locked up for making a little kid wake her up every morning........that's borderline child abuse to ask a 3 year old to wake you up every morning.....Tongue

Edited by ankit_nyc - 12 March 2011 at 10:36pm
.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ami_31Faraan92

preetie Goldie
preetie
preetie

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged

okay let me rephrase my question what type of cultural lesson you expect 3 yr old should get.
Sahana_125 Goldie
Sahana_125
Sahana_125

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged

ankit, commenting on an older child is still nightmare, but 2 and half yr old? LOLLL thats a new one.... but i guess the people that want to find fault will find fault in anything

preetie, the culture a child should get is a serious topic, it will need a long essay which i dont have time for Tongue 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maa Exchange Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index