Vindu Should be more Humane..... - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Shizaru

ankit take a chill pill

πŸ˜›What in my post is not true, exactly? Has Vindu not abandoned his first wife, and his first child? Abandoning comes easy to Vindu..............Abandoned his parents, abandoned his first wife, abandoned his first child, abandoned the Indian culture, abandoned his religion.......πŸ˜› Ek din Dina aur ooske Russian Culture ko  bhi abandon kar hi dega......πŸ˜› For now he is mesmerized by the gori chamdi.....πŸ˜›
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

πŸ˜›What in my post is not true, exactly? Has Vindu not abandoned his first wife, and his first child? Abandoning comes easy to Vindu..............Abandoned his parents, abandoned his first wife, abandoned his first child, abandoned the Indian culture, abandoned his religion.......πŸ˜› Ek din Dina aur ooske Russian Culture ko  bhi abandon kar hi dega......πŸ˜› For now he is mesmerized by the gori chamdi.....πŸ˜›

look they are his choices hes an adult (although i dont agree with the abandoning parents comment, they dont look abandoned to me) but even if they were, we only see what we are shown there are always two sides of a story

aap apna itna koon kyun jalaray ho?
Err ..what a logic ?  When we run out of all ideas, doesnt mean we should reach to some conclusion. One must be receptive to other's ideas too.

Vindu abandoned his wife ? well two matured adults seperating over personal conflicts is not something that should be discussed here. None of us have any details to comment on that issue. Didn't Tanaaz have a daughter from earlier marriage? Does that indicate that she abandoned her ex-hubby ?  These anologies are not making any sense so that should not be criteria to judge this indian-russian culture issue. 😊

Abandoning Parents ? Now how is  this conclusion drawn ?  Do Tanaaz-bhakti live with their parents? Does that mean they have abandoned them ?  Modern world is moving towards concept of nuclear families so this doesn't make any sense at all.

Abandoning first child ? What a logic again πŸ˜ƒ  Ofcourse with divorce, farah must have taken custody of the child so that doesnt mean vindu has abandoned the child. Its such an harsh word to use and might put vindu as a father in wrong light.  In any case, this is again nowhere related to current topic of discussion.

Abandoning Indian culture ?  Hmm ...I did not see Vindu speaking Russian . So whats wrong ? Whats wrong in speaking english with children ? Wasnt bhakti speaking to zeuss in English πŸ˜³  Its one's personal choice and let them do what they feel is best. I did not see Vindu following any russian culture. Also Tanaaz mentioned about eating pizza and all but that doesnt mean that vindu family eats that every other day πŸ˜ƒ

And yes Dina does speak hindi, understand it well and she knows enough about India πŸ˜› 

And you are expecting a wife to forget all her culture and adopt only Indian ? Why ?  Whats wrong in hubby adopting some culture ?  Where does it say in Indian religions or anywhere that wife should abandon all her culture/heritage after marriage and not let her kids follow that ? πŸ˜•

Originally posted by .Arjun

Err ..what a logic ?  When we run out of all ideas, doesnt mean we should reach to some conclusion. One must be receptive to other's ideas too.

Vindu abandoned his wife ? well two matured adults seperating over personal conflicts is not something that should be discussed here. None of us have any details to comment on that issue. Didn't Tanaaz have a daughter from earlier marriage? Does that indicate that she abandoned her ex-hubby ?  These anologies are not making any sense so that should not be criteria to judge this indian-russian culture issue. 😊

Abandoning Parents ? Now how is  this conclusion drawn ?  Do Tanaaz-bhakti live with their parents? Does that mean they have abandoned them ?  Modern world is moving towards concept of nuclear families so this doesn't make any sense at all.

Abandoning first child ? What a logic again πŸ˜ƒ  Ofcourse with divorce, farah must have taken custody of the child so that doesnt mean vindu has abandoned the child. Its such an harsh word to use and might put vindu as a father in wrong light.  In any case, this is again nowhere related to current topic of discussion.

Abandoning Indian culture ?  Hmm ...I did not see Vindu speaking Russian . So whats wrong ? Whats wrong in speaking english with children ? Wasnt bhakti speaking to zeuss in English πŸ˜³  Its one's personal choice and let them do what they feel is best. I did not see Vindu following any russian culture. Also Tanaaz mentioned about eating pizza and all but that doesnt mean that vindu family eats that every other day πŸ˜ƒ

And yes Dina does speak hindi, understand it well and she knows enough about India πŸ˜› 

And you are expecting a wife to forget all her culture and adopt only Indian ? Why ?  Whats wrong in hubby adopting some culture ?  Where does it say in Indian religions or anywhere that wife should abandon all her culture/heritage after marriage and not let her kids follow that ? πŸ˜•

Tongue Again changing facts..........It's a well known fact that Vindu and his first wife separated because Vindu was cheating on her.......Tongue It's also a well known fact that Vindu doesn't support his first child financially........The mother of that child supports him completely..........Tongue is that not abandoning? In fact Dara Singh had urged Vindu to support his previous wife and child but Vindu refused and decided to get married again and cut off complete contact with his family at Dina's urging.....Tongue If Vindu is so good at respecting his wife, and her beliefs like you say he is then why did he dump his first wife and child? Where were all those wonderful fatherly qualities of openness and fairness then? πŸ˜ƒ Oh that's right, only Dina deserves an open and accomodating husband because she after all has the gori chamdi......πŸ˜ƒ Vindu's first wife deserved the mean Vindu because of her brown skin.....Tongue

Farahs chamdi was very gori

πŸ˜› Apparently not gori enough according to Vindu........πŸ˜›

πŸ˜› Again changing facts..........It's a well known fact that Vindu and his first wife separated because Vindu was cheating on her.......πŸ˜› It's also a well known fact that Vindu doesn't support his first child financially........The mother of that child supports him completely..........πŸ˜› is that not abandoning? In fact Dara Singh had urged Vindu to support his previous wife and child but Vindu refused and decided to get married again and cut off complete contact with his family at Dina's urging.....πŸ˜› If Vindu is so good at respecting his wife, and her beliefs like you say he is then why did he dump his first wife and child? Where were all those wonderful fatherly qualities of openness and fairness then? πŸ˜ƒ Oh that's right, only Dina deserves an open and accomodating husband because she after all has the gori chamdi......πŸ˜ƒ Vindu's first wife deserved the mean Vindu because of her brown skin.....πŸ˜›

LOL @ facts .

I find this so funny. Only Vindu and Farah should know all the facts and not any of us. What you say is merely based on some news articles published in gossip magazines. Did they have access to peek into Vindu's life and record everything before publishing it as a fact ? What they published may or may not be truth. We dont know what goes behind closed doors?  We can only make speculations but shouldn't jump to any conclusion.

Your discrimination abt gori chamdi vs brown skin is so baseless .Absolutely meaningless I would say.  Vindu doesnt like brown skin ( in your words)  so why did he even marry Farah ? Why did he not marry Gori chamdi in the first place ?

Lets keep this race discrimination out of this topic. It won't lead anywhere.

Edited by .Arjun - 13 years ago

πŸ˜› Apparently not gori enough according to Vindu........πŸ˜›

tell me something Ankit why do you keep repeatign he has abandoned his parents they were shown in the both episodes...........im intriguedπŸ˜•

tell me something Ankit why do you keep repeatign he has abandoned his parents they were shown in the both episodes...........im intriguedπŸ˜•

πŸ˜• I am saying it because it's the truth.......Dara singh was against Vindu leaving his first wife and child and marrying a gori........Vindu himself has cut ties with Dara Singh and the rest of the family at Dina's urging........πŸ˜•
Originally posted by .Arjun

LOL @ facts .

I find this so funny. Only Vindu and Farah should know all the facts and not any of us. What you say is merely based on some news articles published in gossip magazines. Did they have access to peek into Vindu's life and record everything before publishing it as a fact ? What they published may or may not be truth. We dont know what goes behind closed doors?  We can only make speculations but shouldn't jump to any conclusion.

Your discrimination abt gori chamdi vs brown skin is so baseless .Absolutely meaningless I would say.  Vindu doesnt like brown skin ( in your words)  so why did he even marry Farah ? Why did he not marry Gori chamdi in the first place ?

Lets keep this race discrimination out of this topic. It won't lead anywhere.

πŸ˜ƒ That's right.......what do those pesky reporters know anyways? So whatever we are shown on television about Bakhti and Tanaz we should take at face value but whatever we see about Vindu and Dina on television and read about in the newspapers, we shoudln't take at face value? because after all the media is all biased against Vindu and Dina but not against Bakthi and Tanaaz.........πŸ˜ƒ thank you for the clarification........Tongue As for brown skin vs white skin, Vindu himself has made that perfectly clear........abandoning a child and a wife by cheating on the wife and not supporting the child financially and then going in front of the world with the gori wife and putting on a show about being open minded and loving......πŸ˜ƒ you're right it's all the media's fault..........Vindu and Dina are ideal human beings...........one leaves a family and doesn't support them at all and the other wants gori chamdi to rule over Indian once again.....Tongue

πŸ˜• I am saying it because it's the truth.......Dara singh was against Vindu leaving his first wife and child and marrying a gori........Vindu himself has cut ties with Dara Singh and the rest of the family at Dina's urging........πŸ˜•

they looked together in the programme!!