Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

One End to the Doctor's End - GC Was Priceless

niveditha IF-Sizzlerz
niveditha
niveditha

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Hi All,

I couldnt stop myself from posting this. Thats why @ the middle of the nite I woke up just to post this. I've always acknowledged the acting of both DD and GC. But I must today GC stole the show. Esp that portion of the show where he hears the doc saying she couldnt save the baby till Maan asking U couldnt save the baby. There was a sequence of different kind of expressions by GC as Maan in that just one shot. From One End to the Doctor's End. He was shocked first and couldnt digest the fact that he had lost his baby. When he starts walking u guys shud watch his flow of expressions. I just cant explain it. But mindblowing guys. Esp the seq where he reaches between Dev, Dadi and Anne. He stoops his shoulder as he just cant acknowledge what he heard. That was just awesome!!!!! U know that stage of a human being where he/she feels the whole world has stopped or come to and end. Pls do check it out guys!!!!!!!!!! I'm still having tears writing the whole post Cry

I was able to write all this as I've seen a friend of mine going thru the same stage and hw her hubby just didnt know how to convey the same to her Cry

Edited by niveditha - 12 March 2011 at 11:23am

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

pupadhannakmaneet11Ilovejayseanzarlishkhanpreetee14Nandita5KrishnaKalpanaMinozroseliPGirnkumari3Jadee777abina03goldenball-eiya-puthDhara_sEchoesofpassionmeravigilisoDMKJ_VBiMadz18myprideDilsayEBassojyoti06Kash-Gurti-Visumysterygurl1427pop77jnawazanuandavimehraan-Priti11--lazybee-roseinbloom-Mrs.MSK-blackb28mysteriousmilliInfinitedreams

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
I agree... that was just a heartwrenching part of the show for me too!! just sooo involved and drowning in his emotions still!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

roseliDilsayroseinbloom

mysteriousmilli IF-Stunnerz
mysteriousmilli
mysteriousmilli

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Completely agree with you....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirn

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
GC was brilliant, i was dying to see Maan reaction, and now i am dying to see MaanEet confrontation...I wanna see how they both will console eachother, how they will react?

Muniza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meravigilisoroseinbloom

Anita1118 IF-Dazzler
Anita1118
Anita1118

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
I completely agree....his emotions and his acting was priceless!!!!!  I am still crying over it....
smrite IF-Dazzler
smrite
smrite

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
it made my heart cold and that black n white frame was very gloomy
niveditha IF-Sizzlerz
niveditha
niveditha

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Cry
PGirn Senior Member
PGirn
PGirn

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Gurmeet was ....BRILLIANT....aaray of expressions...i just dunno what tos ay abt him anymore.....like verode said, this role is tailor made for him and him only..

the way he moved his body backwards when heard the doc's word was subtle but so natural!!! like he finally digested the fact

GC N DD are goin to ''murder'' us one day with their acting!  

Go to top