Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Baji's LS

shashi-roops Senior Member

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pinki_Baulf_raazniki11Hamlet53Prinsesse.Suvi

niki11 Senior Member
niki11
niki11

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shashi-roops

ROOPS POV :   Roops has realized her mistake now, she was looking sad when baji was hurted in PN (in recent episodes). If at all ROOPS is turning positive, I would love to watch ROOPS-BAJI pair, they make a cute pair, their LS will be fun to watch since ROOPS is innocent. =

Weneva baaji's LS starts i want it to b wid rups, madu is also good but baaji shares a very gud onscreen chemistry wid rups and the rest wat u said above[@bold]

Edited by niki11 - 12 March 2011 at 11:45am
f_raaz Groupbie
f_raaz
f_raaz

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
I agree I think Baji should have more screen time, right now even Suds and Kala have more screen time than him. Baji and his jokes gave ltl a really good feel to it. I don't like either girls with him, both girls don't match him
NainaSengal IF-Rockerz
NainaSengal
NainaSengal

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged

Yeah ur right Baaji should hae more screen time but in the moment track it is not Baajis LS....it is about the Kala -Dutta realtion...thats why it dosnt suits in the moment

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
loved the post... yes Baji rao mast hai ,mast hai,masti ,mast hai!!
yesssss we want more of  Baji with his smiling eyes and his dimpled cheeks,his flowing ,funny funny jibberish  jabber , his colourful kurtas, his jeans ,  his gun and of course with his Bahu....... without whom Baji is incomplete......  kya baat hai Bahu........
Baji needs a lady in his life ..... I wonder who she will be Roops or Madhu ? dono he  case mein Bhau  laaga Baji ka saala!
shashi-roops Senior Member

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

niki11

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index