Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

The only thing i liked about today's episode .. (Page 5)

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by reepicheep

Hey Poco Hug agree that was the only best thing about yesterday's epi...actually am looking forward to see chandeena in action,they are the only ones on abhay's side...and though we would like to see piya by abhay's side, honestly how much can one expect from her when she herself is a pawn in sid's game...loved the way abhay was in the last scene,ekdum cool calm and sauve...loved chand's reaction too...no drama,no fuss just plain business...abhay has inherited this trait from chand never to betray his emotions in front of others....of course chand is even more controlled...but nevertheless they don't give away what they are feeling unlike sid who does show his emotions momentarily even though he denies it.....and that's what cool about abhay and chand Cool Have a good sunday everyone Big smile

Oh reeps..you said it so beautifully..yes that last scene was JUST AWESOME..I so love the way ABHAy is so indifferent to anyone else in this world..EXCEPT WHEN IT COMES TO PIYA..!!Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel_voice

Valid Point Poco,Big smile

I have always loved chandeena.Their scenes always move the story and are never have a filler kind of vibe.Today Chand stood up for Abhay and assured him all the support. Its nice to see them together.

We know Piya is going to help Abhay and this can help open the door of Raichand Mansion for Piya. I know I am being too hopeful but cannot help it. If Piya is able to gain their love and respect it will bring a huge change in the story.If they accept Piya as their family life will be good not only for Abhay Piya but for us Abhiya lovers too.Smile 

@RED..I so so so am hoping that happens too..sweety..You stole words from my heart,...!!

--sumana13--

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
yup chand and abhay bonding were good, and i just loved it when they were not bothered abt the arrest much
they r already planning the next move
smart ppl i must say
btw , i am sure pia will stand by abhay's side, but what abt others , misha , panchi , dobriyals , which side will they be on .

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Originally posted by reepicheep

Hey Poco Hug agree that was the only best thing about yesterday's epi...actually am looking forward to see chandeena in action,they are the only ones on abhay's side...and though we would like to see piya by abhay's side, honestly how much can one expect from her when she herself is a pawn in sid's game...loved the way abhay was in the last scene,ekdum cool calm and sauve...loved chand's reaction too...no drama,no fuss just plain business...abhay has inherited this trait from chand never to betray his emotions in front of others....of course chand is even more controlled...but nevertheless they don't give away what they are feeling unlike sid who does show his emotions momentarily even though he denies it.....and that's what cool about abhay and chand Cool Have a good sunday everyone Big smile

Oh reeps..you said it so beautifully..yes that last scene was JUST AWESOME..I so love the way ABHAy is so indifferent to anyone else in this world..EXCEPT WHEN IT COMES TO PIYA..!!Day Dreaming
Yes yaar, rightly said, Pai ke saamne Abhay ki nahin chalti Heart...... and same thing applies to Pia too, Abhay ki baat Pia nahin taal saktiHeart ... this is the unspoken authority which loving someone  gives you  .... how romantic ..... Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

Edited by sumadear13 - 12 March 2011 at 9:59pm

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index