Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

The only thing i liked about today's episode .. (Page 4)

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Same here! The only saving grace of today was the Raichand's scene! I absolutely loved Chand's dialogue (accepting the challenge)...'Okay Siddharth! You want me in the game...I am in the game!' and Hasina's (motherly defense)... '...and on what basis are you arresting my son?' I even loved Abhay's (cool and composed) dialogue...'May I know what I have done?'

Edited by Anamika1570 - 12 March 2011 at 1:19pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-rupa-TOTAL-ROMANTIC

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Poco so true the Raichand family were the best and the saving grace of today episode.

You know what would do my heart good besides Pia standing by Abhay is Hasseena scaring the hell out shanaya. I just want her to find out shanaya file a false police against her son and have her for lunch.
Kya baat hai LOL...good idea LOL....... Haseena having having Shanaya for lunch LOLLOLClapClap..... good !!!! more vampiregiri scenes in store for us ...ClapClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTICpyar-ishk

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumadear13

Poco so true the Raichand family were the best and the saving grace of today episode.

You know what would do my heart good besides Pia standing by Abhay is Hasseena scaring the hell out shanaya. I just want her to find out shanaya file a false police against her son and have her for lunch.
Kya baat hai LOL...good idea LOL....... Haseena having having Shanaya for lunch Clap..... good !!!! more vampiregiri scenes in store for us ...ClapClapClap

shanaya as haseena's lunch i nvr thought of this

gr8
superb
ClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
The family scene was refreshing and worth watching.
zehra-pisces Goldie
zehra-pisces
zehra-pisces

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
in the start of epi wen chand came abhay thought its some1 else, mayb he expected sid but it was chand. for a change abhay was not rebellious n he understood wat chand told him. even in the last scene the family bonded well n chand decided to enter the game for abhay n against sid. sid have brought them closer unlike earlier wen they used to fight over piya. now lets see who is the strongest contestant among sid, chand n piya? lets c who will take abhay out of this trouble chand or piya?
AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
great episode Pocu...Thumbs Up Loved the Chandena today...Big smile 
Nice to see our Chand and Chandani are slowly slowly rising in the dark sky...ready in the dark "war" and supporting Abhay  Tongue 
 I am excited to see Chand's next move against Sid...Day Dreaming

Also interesting to watch...how Piya will be with Abhay soon... now sort she looks against of Abhay's behaviour...

--sumana13--

reepicheep IF-Dazzler
reepicheep
reepicheep

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Hey Poco Hug agree that was the only best thing about yesterday's epi...actually am looking forward to see chandeena in action,they are the only ones on abhay's side...and though we would like to see piya by abhay's side, honestly how much can one expect from her when she herself is a pawn in sid's game...loved the way abhay was in the last scene,ekdum cool calm and sauve...loved chand's reaction too...no drama,no fuss just plain business...abhay has inherited this trait from chand never to betray his emotions in front of others....of course chand is even more controlled...but nevertheless they don't give away what they are feeling unlike sid who does show his emotions momentarily even though he denies it.....and that's what cool about abhay and chand Cool Have a good sunday everyone Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13---rupa-TOTAL-ROMANTICpyar-ishk

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumadear13

Kya baat hai LOL...good idea LOL....... Haseena having having Shanaya for lunch Clap..... good !!!! more vampiregiri scenes in store for us ...ClapClapClap

ahh ahh ahh..that is a good idea..YAYAY me too would love to see her cute fangs also..awww..I love that motherly instinct still left in Haseena for Abhay & Sid..CHO CHWEET..!!

--sumana13--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index