Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

The only thing i liked about today's episode .. (Page 3)

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
WOW !! Pocu, you always write clearly and to the point, now I guess there will be scenes of close bonding scenes b/w chaandeena n Abhay...... while they try to bail him out .... I guess they will fail ...... n then enter our darling Pia who will save him Clap...... this might be the beginning of chaandeena liking Pia track ......Day DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumadear13

WOW !! Pocu, you always write clearly and to the point, now I guess there will be scenes of close bonding scenes b/w chaandeena n Abhay...... while they try to bail him out .... I guess they will fail ...... n then enter our darling Pia who will save him Clap...... this might be the beginning of chaandeena liking Pia track ......Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Thank you, Suma. We hope to see more bonding scenes between ChaandEena and Abhay. I hope Piya stands by Abhay as strongly as we are expecting her to. Embarrassed

--sumana13--

MyArchangel IF-Dazzler
MyArchangel
MyArchangel

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
True poco..tat was honestly the best part.

--sumana13--

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Poco so true the Raichand family were the best and the saving grace of today episode.

You know what would do my heart good besides Pia standing by Abhay is Hasseena scaring the hell out shanaya. I just want her to find out shanaya file a false police against her son and have her for lunch.

Edited by pyar-ishk - 12 March 2011 at 12:15pm

--sumana13--

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
ya finally CVs are showing some bond between chandeena and abhay...... and dat is treat to watch................. and i think dey shud join hands to our own detective piya...........

bt nw chand is nt goin to spare sid 4 dis.......... dats 4 sure
OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
 Point is when Chand can create Sid n abhay then he knows how to tackle them cause he is more powerful then them
TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Yes poca..even I have mentioned that in  my post that Father son convo was very touching and I must say I too so loved the way ABHAy dint have any protest when the police came to arrest him..one strong character I say..he is just not bothered about him..nor his reputatin..but yes ONLY ONE PERSON & NAME MAKES HIM..so vulnerable..PIYA..adn that is what drives me crazy..in love with them..Embarrassed!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index