Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

The only thing i liked about today's episode .. (Page 2)

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged

It was good to see HASEENA as a possessive mother while arguing with the policeBig smile 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gitika.jvidi263--sumana13--TOTAL-ROMANTICTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

agree.  this is the only relation which has gone logical n trustable from day 1 on this show

Thank you. Yeah, Abhay and ChaandEena have always been there for each-other and hopefully always will be. Smile
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivluv

It was good to see HASEENA as a possessive mother while arguing with the policeBig smile 

Oh yes, it was. Especially when she said " Mera Beta" for Abhay instead of using his name. Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gitika.jTOTAL-ROMANTIC

vidi263 Groupbie
vidi263
vidi263

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Kudos to you Clap...you hit the nail right on its head... Chaand and Haseena are the only people who give this show the feel of darkness, intrigue and intimidation. and Naved and kishwar are the only consistent actors and they are excellent at their jobs...

This is so typical of Indian shows...there is no communication between people till the time the matters are out of hand. Why are Abhay and Piya not talking to each other? Jab interfere nahin karna tha to Piya madam garam paani mein haath dho kar peeche pad gayi thi...and now when its time to assertive suddenly she has the realization that she not "supposed to interfere" Phew!!!
Confused

Please update your FF...and enjoy your weekend!!Smile

Vidi263

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gitika.jTOTAL-ROMANTICpyar-ishkTheBlackJaguar

Angel_voice Senior Member
Angel_voice
Angel_voice

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged

Valid Point Poco,Big smile

I have always loved chandeena.Their scenes always move the story and are never have a filler kind of vibe.Today Chand stood up for Abhay and assured him all the support. Its nice to see them together.

We know Piya is going to help Abhay and this can help open the door of Raichand Mansion for Piya. I know I am being too hopeful but cannot help it. If Piya is able to gain their love and respect it will bring a huge change in the story.If they accept Piya as their family life will be good not only for Abhay Piya but for us Abhiya lovers too.Smile 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTICTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidi263

Kudos to you Clap...you hit the nail right on its head... Chaand and Haseena are the only people who give this show the feel of darkness, intrigue and intimidation. and Naved and kishwar are the only consistent actors and they are excellent at their jobs...

This is so typical of Indian shows...there is no communication between people till the time the matters are out of hand. Why are Abhay and Piya not talking to each other? Jab interfere nahin karna tha to Piya madam garam paani mein haath dho kar peeche pad gayi thi...and now when its time to assertive suddenly she has the realization that she not "supposed to interfere" Phew!!!
Confused

Please update your FF...and enjoy your weekend!!Smile

Vidi263

Thank you, Vidz. i think ChaandEena are one of the major USPs of the show and the scenes of Raichand family bring the darkness and intrigue to the show. Embarrassed....Naved and Kishwer are PERFORMERS.  As for AbhIya - they both are a little twisted and that is why they are perfect for each-other. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL....i will definitely update my FF by tomorrow.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vidi263

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel_voice

Valid Point Poco,Big smile

I have always loved chandeena.Their scenes always move the story and are never have a filler kind of vibe.Today Chand stood up for Abhay and assured him all the support. Its nice to see them together.

We know Piya is going to help Abhay and this can help open the door of Raichand Mansion for Piya. I know I am being too hopeful but cannot help it. If Piya is able to gain their love and respect it will bring a huge change in the story.If they accept Piya as their family life will be good not only for Abhay Piya but for us Abhiya lovers too.Smile 

Thank you, Angie.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed......true. ChaandEena are the PILLARS of the dark aspect of this show. I am superhappy that Chaand is going to defend Abhay. Big smile.....it is tough for ChaandEena to warm up to Piya but if she really stands by Abhay , we can hope that at least Haseena will go a little softer on Piya and maybe start accepting her .

Angel_voice

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
hey ppl wht abt Kabir n misha n panchi n all their frnds will they believe tht abhay is behind murders??

TheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index