Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

The only thing i liked about today's episode ..

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
.....was Chaand , Abhay and  Haseena on the same page. Abhay and ChaandEna have had problems but one can't deny that they have always stood up  for each-other , be it out of duty or rare spark of emotions. They may fight amongst themselves but  they are always together against the world.

I like the entire Raichand sequence where Chaand explained the whole situation to Abhay and for a change Abhay did not rebel. Even in the last scene, Abhay was totally unruffled by the arrest and when Chaand told him that he will handle everything, Abhay had confidence in his guardians that they will bail him out.

Chaand and Haseena's bond with Abhay may be vague and cold ( barring Haseena's motherly instincts ) but one is sure that they will stand up for Abhay against Sid.

As for Sid , i love him but that being charming , gorgeous and sexy is no license to put Abhay in trouble. So, yeah, Sid needs some parental guidance of a twisted kind.

Love and luck always,Heart
GOD bless everyone.
Hug

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja_reagitika.jmadhuchellavidi263msainhjaugAngel_voicen7geniuscutemugtantrums..xXxNoreen786xXxnaj7zehra-piscesSapphire_238reepicheep-kavita---AROMAL--AnamikaSJainPurpleRainheena_mehta--sumana13---rupa-readingworms.leeseunggiloveMs.Goody-Priti11-SofnaAyeChavanniTOTAL-ROMANTIC--sunshine--EvIlNeSs_RoCkZpyar-ishk

luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
U are right ..i liked chandeena  & abhay in first and last scene . The way chand came to jungle for moment i thought abhay is going to yell on chand ...but no abhay listened what chand has to say.
More imp chand joining the game . I would like to see how well he can play against sid ....or it is going to be sid more powerful ?. ...
What every we the twist in story i want to see abhlya stand each other in time so yes looking forward for the story to unfold .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

sonu.p Senior Member
sonu.p
sonu.p

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
hey poco! was gonna make a post on this myself...then saw urs....ur right...it was nice to see abhay and chandeena fighting on the same side...it felt nice...but i missed sid today...i know he did have a scene...but since i love him soo much, i really cant get enough of him!!Embarrassed

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvarti

i loved abhay and chandeenas relationship from day1

there is an unsaid bond between them which is really beautiful

though they keep on saying there is no heart and no ties between vampires

but the fact that vampires do hv a heart hv been portrayed beautifully in this show

be it thru the abay sid bond

abhay chandeena bond

haseena sid bond when haseena said to chand with an authority that she is sids mother and has every right to meet him

that was class

i luv every aspect of this show

hats off to cvs for portraying each and every bond sop flawlessly

Thank you, Abby. Personally, i love the Raichands , no matter how weird they are.LOL.....Its a strange relationship where they all are bound to each-other and no, nobody touches Abhay as long as ChaandEena are there with him.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel_voice--sumana13--TOTAL-ROMANTICpyar-ishk

-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
agree.  this is the only relation which has gone logical n trustable from day 1 on this show

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTICTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylove

U are right ..i liked chandeena  & abhay in first and last scene . The way chand came to jungle for moment i thought abhay is going to yell on chand ...but no abhay listened what chand has to say.
More imp chand joining the game . I would like to see how well he can play against sid ....or it is going to be sid more powerful ?. ...
What every we the twist in story i want to see abhlya stand each other in time so yes looking forward for the story to unfold .

Thanks sweetz. Yupp, for a change Abhay and Chaand were not fighting.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL....I am hopeful that Chaand won't let Sid do anything to Abhay and the family is united against Sid now. i hope we see a proactive Piya by Abhay's side. Embarrassed

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonu.p

hey poco! was gonna make a post on this myself...then saw urs....ur right...it was nice to see abhay and chandeena fighting on the same side...it felt nice...but i missed sid today...i know he did have a scene...but since i love him soo much, i really cant get enough of him!!Embarrassed

Thank you. Yeah, less of Sid today and i missed him too. But looking forward to Chaand standing up for Abhay and against Sid. Should be fun. Wink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index