Khotey Sikkey

India-Forums

Khotey Sikkey
Khotey Sikkey

|*Khota Sikka Of The Week*#2[MOTW]|-Neeme(closed) (Page 2)

neeme IF-Stunnerz
neeme
neeme

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetha85

Hey Neeme the Khota Sikka,Hug
Congratulations on being the second chosen one!!! I hope you will be grilled and will now the "effect" of the Hotseat soonLOL
Lets have a head start now:Big smile

1. What is your biggest dream in life which you want to achieve no matter what?Tongue
2. What is the funniest and craziest compliment or comment you have ever received so far in life?Big smile
3. What is your favorite holiday destination?LOL
4. Which scene or sequence/episode of KS so far you personally feel was the best and why?Day Dreaming

5. If you happen to win a contest and the prize was a candle light dinner with the 5 Khotey Sikkey then what would your reaction be like?

6. What is your favorite day of the week and why?
7. What do you prefer western or eastern clothes?
8. Staying in or eating out?
9. Late nights or early mornings?

Enjoy! And do wait for moreEmbarrassed

yah, i m really enjoting hot Seat with hot weather.....Thanks for congratulating meBig smile,here are ur answers now....
1. Not any biggest dream, i just want to keep happy my Mom always...So i can do anythng which keep always happy to my Mom...
2. dont remeber any funiest or creziest comment..i will edit it if i remeber anythng...
3.Dubai is best for shopping..and for enjoyment
4.i really like the first episode of KS, thats impress me alottttt..and after that 12 March (latest) Episode i really i like the story....
5.If i won then i will must goLOL, but for taking apart in the contest, i m not crazy about that..
6. Sunday is my all time favorite, because on Sunday, all family can enjoy the day toghterSmile.
7. eastern clothes....There are alots of styles in eastern clothes....And More on Eastern clothes for an Eastern GirlTongue
8. Shwetha please clearify this question 8???
9. late nights but in the house....Because i can get up early in the mornings but can't sleep before early in nightsLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shwetha85Charu21

Charu21 IF-Sizzlerz
Charu21
Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Awww.. wow Neeme!!! Hug so u r da MOTW this time *evil laughter* Evil Smile Congo Shongo!! I'll be back to grill you soon... LOL Njoy ur hot seat. sweety.. Embarrassed

Heyy me to love CID sooooooooo much... Its like i have grown up seeing CID... Big smile 

Edited by Charu21 - 13 March 2011 at 3:14am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neeme

neeme IF-Stunnerz
neeme
neeme

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Charu21

Awww.. wow Neeme!!! Hug so u r da MOTW this time *evil laughter* Evil Smile Congo Shongo!! I'll be back to grill you soon... LOL Njoy ur hot seat. sweety.. Embarrassed

Heyy me to love CID sooooooooo much... Its like i have grown up seeing CID... Big smile 
Thanks Charu Hug......Big smile
Yah CID is my all time favorite....Big smile...Many shows r favorite but till then they on air.....But CID is all time favorite of mine....
-Sangs- IF-Rockerz
-Sangs-
-Sangs-

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Neeme, Congrats buddy...will be back with my set of questions..till enjoy ur hot seat Big smile 

neeme

neeme IF-Stunnerz
neeme
neeme

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Hey Sangs Thanks Dear! Big smile

-Sangs-

spamalot IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Neeme a very big congratulations on being MOTW. I'll be posting my list of questions soon. Just look out for it. Hope you enjoy being on the hot seat for the next full week. Clap Hug

neeme

neeme IF-Stunnerz
neeme
neeme

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Thanks SWeety (Shreya)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Khotey Sikkey Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index