Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sangs- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Neeme, Congrats buddy...will be back with my set of questions..till enjoy ur hot seat πŸ˜ƒ 
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Sangs Thanks Dear! πŸ˜ƒ
Wow very nice answers Neeme😳 Even i like CID too... and KZK was awesome... I miss tht show😭

Anyways here are more questions for youπŸ˜†

1) What made u join the KS forum?

2) Choose one- Mohit or Hameer?πŸ˜›

3) Your Fav scene 4rm KS

Now Random QuesTongue

4) wen was ur first crush?

5) What is "FriendShip" accordiin 2 u?

6) What is "love" acc 2 u?

7) Do u believe in love at first sight??

8) lastly, since as we are meetin 4 the 1st time, whats ur 1st impression abt me?
Tongue
Minionite thumbnail
Neeme a very big congratulations on being MOTW. I'll be posting my list of questions soon. Just look out for it. Hope you enjoy being on the hot seat for the next full week. πŸ‘ πŸ€—
neeme thumbnail
Thanks SWeety (Shreya)
neeme thumbnail
Here are my Answers of Vidya's Questions:

I joined that forum to fullfill my need...i want to read the WU of CID, because i was not be able to watch it on Tv or net....After sometime i start chatting here, And now i m part of IF..It is like Frend to me Now.....
Hameer. he is my favorite .bcz in the first Episode of KS, he impressed me alott, i like Mohit too....And i want to see him more in KS like others Characters.

3) Your Fav scene 4rm KS
The First Episode, in Deshmukh said to patil, that even we are police mans but we could not enetered in designer house...His Style was so amazing...

Now Random QuesTongue

Still no Crush.....Mohabaat Aik hi bar ho gii jahen ho geπŸ˜†

Friendship is life, need. Comfort, believe And Trust for me....πŸ˜ƒ

Love is Love❀️...In Which u can do anythng for that person, even that is ur mom, Dad, family memebrs or someone else.....

No. We can Like someone by his/her face or attitude at first Sight....But love is not possible at first sight....

8) lastly, since as we are meetin 4 the 1st time, whats ur 1st impression abt me?
Tongue
I was impressd from u, it was my feelings that she is really frendly girl ...U r so kind and nice friedn Of mine now...I m even thginkng about u when i m offline here.....U r part of my thinking...Becaue i really like u and ur friendship is so important for me....
Originally posted by: neeme

Here are my Answers of Vidya's Questions:

I joined that forum to fullfill my need...i want to read the WU of CID, because i was not be able to watch it on Tv or net....After sometime i start chatting here, And now i m part of IF..It is like Frend to me Now.....
Hameer. he is my favorite .bcz in the first Episode of KS, he impressed me alott, i like Mohit too....And i want to see him more in KS like others Characters.

3) Your Fav scene 4rm KS
The First Episode, in Deshmukh said to patil, that even we are police mans but we could not enetered in designer house...His Style was so amazing...

Now Random QuesπŸ˜›

Still no Crush.....Mohabaat Aik hi bar ho gii jahen ho geπŸ˜†

Friendship is life, need. Comfort, believe And Trust for me....πŸ˜ƒ

Love is Love❀️...In Which u can do anythng for that person, even that is ur mom, Dad, family memebrs or someone else.....

No. We can Like someone by his/her face or attitude at first Sight....But love is not possible at first sight....

πŸ˜›
I was impressd from u, it was my feelings that she is really frendly girl ...U r so kind and nice friedn Of mine now...I m even thginkng about u when i m offline here.....U r part of my thinking...Becaue i really like u and ur friendship is so important for me....

Very very nice answers Neeme😳 Loved ur view on friendship and love and love at first sight.... Ur right friendship is life,need,comfort,believe and trust... To be a true friend u need to trust the other person πŸ˜Š

awww loved ur impression abt me... I also thought she is friendly,nice girl.. Kind and always there to help... Even i think of u when im offline.. Ur friendship is very much important to me.. I hope we keep in touch as long as we r here😳
neeme thumbnail
@vidya, Definatly yar.....😊
Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
Heyy Neeme!! I'm back!! πŸ˜ˆ  First of all, lovely answers haan, njyed reading those!! 
Okay πŸ˜‰ i'm repeating questions which i asked Shreya last week!! (as i've sprained my hand, so not possible to type moreπŸ˜†) n adding some extra qus too!!! πŸ˜†

1. Choose one --
  - Chocolates or Icecream :
  - Hill station or a Beach:
  - Mind or heart :

2. If u get a chance to --
  - be invisible, wat wud b d 1st thing, u wud like to do :
  - live life of sum1 else 4 a week who wud that be n y? :
  - do time travelling, in which time wud u like to go? :

3.  U ever had a crush on any TV actor?
      if yes, then who is d one?? πŸ˜‰ :
 4.  Do u get emotional while watching sad movies? :
 5.  Something you would like to change about you?
 6. The person whom you admire the most :
 7. Favorite song :
 8. Favorite singer/group :
 9.  Life is...
10. D best complement u hv ever received : 
11. The line / word which u use often is :
12. Ur favourite cartoon character :
13. If you had 3 wishes, what would they be :
14. Are you hot tempered?? If yes,
     Have u ever done sumthing crazy coz of anger?
     which u find funny now πŸ˜† : 
Edited by Charu21 - 13 years ago
neeme thumbnail
Here is Answers of Charu's Questions.............😊

1. Choose one --
  - Chocolates or Icecream :
  - Hill station or a Beach:
  - Mind or heart :
Chocolates or Icecream πŸ˜›

2. If u get a chance to --
  - be invisible, wat wud b d 1st thing, u wud like to do :
  - live life of sum1 else 4 a week who wud that be n y? :
  - do time travelling, in which time wud u like to go? :
do time travelling....I would like to visit big & famous countries of the world...So, All Time for that..But one Thing My Mom will be with me..Bcz i want to visit world with my MomπŸ˜ƒ

3.  U ever had a crush on any TV actor?
      if yes, then who is d one?? πŸ˜‰ :
No Crush on any Actor...i like Them Many but no Crush.....
 4.  Do u get emotional while watching sad movies? :
Not So much...I mean i did not start weeping while watchng sad seen....But on that no smile on my face...
 5.  Something you would like to change about you?
I want to change my Luck πŸ˜‰
 6. The person whom you admire the most :
All Sucessfull persons Admire me alott..i always find the reason behind their sucess
 7. Favorite song :
KAL HO NA HO 😊
 8. Favorite singer/group :
Sonu Nigham😊
 9.  Life is...
Life is Class, we are reading and writing here.And getting prepare overselves for exam......If we get Pass not then we will get heaven because of our good deeds...And if we get Fail not..Then we will get hell....Which is for bad deeds............
10. D best complement u hv ever received : 
Yah, i received alots of comments...But one i got from my intermediated Viava of CS examiner was so remebrable for me...he said to me after asking all viva questions...U r the only one we answered me all the questions of mine, u r so talented, he appreciated me alott...he was impressed from me...i got full marks in the finale....thats was so remeberable for me....
11. The line / word which u use often is :
emmm.....em...  thinking πŸ˜†
12. Ur favourite cartoon character :
Jerry πŸ˜›
13. If you had 3 wishes, what would they be :
All mom wishes will comes true............πŸ˜›
14. Are you hot tempered?? If yes,
     Have u ever done sumthing crazy coz of anger?
     which u find funny now πŸ˜† : 
No i m not hot anger, i have so much patient....If i get angry sometimes..then my anger will be for some time..after some time i forget about that..but if someone herted my heart so much..i feel bad always..but i will never expose my hearted feelings to him/her...i keep silent....
No, i did not did anythng like that.....