Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Boys&Gals wid attitute problems #136(IO) note pg1 (Page 65)

hunder IF-Addictz
hunder
hunder

Joined: 27 December 2008
Posts: 66935

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hnisha

Originally posted by hunder

Originally posted by hnisha

maine rash ko maaf kardiya ...

but mai usko chodungi nahi. LOL



kyu kya bigara hai meri choti si sis ne aapkaLOL.....................ab kya woh aapko BD bhi wish nahi kar saktiLOL
 
mere bd ke liye abhi time hai...itni jaldi buddhi kyun bana rahi hai vo mujhe.. LOL


hum to nani bol bol kar aapko waisey hi buddhi ka certificate de diya hai to isme kya haiLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

hunder IF-Addictz
hunder
hunder

Joined: 27 December 2008
Posts: 66935

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hnisha

Originally posted by hunder

[QUOTE=hnisha][QUOTE=hunder][QUOTE=hnisha][QUOTE=hunder][QUOTE=hnisha]
actually woh bohot bimar par gayi thi, she had serious health problems islia, she will reply on that soonBig smile
 
accha.a... kya hua pillow ko? Cry



migrane, breathing problem and black outs
hnisha IF-Rockerz
hnisha
hnisha

Joined: 19 September 2009
Posts: 8510

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hunder

Originally posted by hnisha

Originally posted by hunder

Originally posted by hnisha

maine rash ko maaf kardiya ...

but mai usko chodungi nahi. LOL



kyu kya bigara hai meri choti si sis ne aapkaLOL.....................ab kya woh aapko BD bhi wish nahi kar saktiLOL
 
mere bd ke liye abhi time hai...itni jaldi buddhi kyun bana rahi hai vo mujhe.. LOL


hum to nani bol bol kar aapko waisey hi buddhi ka certificate de diya hai to isme kya haiLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
 
besharam... argh...grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... hurrrrrrrrrrrrrr... ROFL
hnisha IF-Rockerz
hnisha
hnisha

Joined: 19 September 2009
Posts: 8510

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hunder

Originally posted by hnisha

Originally posted by hunder

[QUOTE=hnisha][QUOTE=hunder][QUOTE=hnisha][QUOTE=hunder][QUOTE=hnisha]
actually woh bohot bimar par gayi thi, she had serious health problems islia, she will reply on that soonBig smile
 
accha.a... kya hua pillow ko? Cry



migrane, breathing problem and black outs
 
oh... Ouch Cry
 
hope she gets well soon
hunder IF-Addictz
hunder
hunder

Joined: 27 December 2008
Posts: 66935

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hnisha

[QUOTE=hunder][QUOTE=hnisha][QUOTE=hunder][QUOTE=hnisha]
besharam... argh...grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... hurrrrrrrrrrrrrr... ROFL


isme besharam wali kya baat hai, hum logo ko dekho nani mill gayi but maa baap aur nana ka kuch aata pata nahiLOLLOLLOLLOL
hnisha IF-Rockerz
hnisha
hnisha

Joined: 19 September 2009
Posts: 8510

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hunder

Originally posted by hnisha

[QUOTE=hunder][QUOTE=hnisha][QUOTE=hunder][QUOTE=hnisha]
besharam... argh...grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... hurrrrrrrrrrrrrr... ROFL


isme besharam wali kya baat hai, hum logo ko dekho nani mill gayi but maa baap aur nana ka kuch aata pata nahiLOLLOLLOLLOL
 
bahut kismat se milti hai aise nani.. sambhal kar rakhiyo Big smile
hunder IF-Addictz
hunder
hunder

Joined: 27 December 2008
Posts: 66935

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hnisha

Originally posted by hunder

Originally posted by hnisha

Originally posted by hunder

[QUOTE=hnisha][QUOTE=hunder][QUOTE=hnisha][QUOTE=hunder][QUOTE=hnisha]
actually woh bohot bimar par gayi thi, she had serious health problems islia, she will reply on that soonBig smile
 
accha.a... kya hua pillow ko? Cry



migrane, breathing problem and black outs
 
oh... Ouch Cry
 
hope she gets well soon


ya her treatment is going on, actually uske BD le baad uski condition zada kharab hi gayi, she couldn't even get up from bed isliaCry
hunder IF-Addictz
hunder
hunder

Joined: 27 December 2008
Posts: 66935

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hnisha

Originally posted by hunder

Originally posted by hnisha

Originally posted by hunder

[QUOTE=hnisha][QUOTE=hunder][QUOTE=hnisha][QUOTE=hunder][QUOTE=hnisha]
actually woh bohot bimar par gayi thi, she had serious health problems islia, she will reply on that soonBig smile
 
accha.a... kya hua pillow ko? Cry



migrane, breathing problem and black outs
 
oh... Ouch Cry
 
hope she gets well soon


ya her treatment is going on, actually uske BD le baad uski condition zada kharab hi gayi, she couldn't even get up from bed isliaCry

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
GUYS VS GALS IPL BHOOTGANG CC # 33

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: mr.superkool   Replies: 1206   Views: 30300

mr.superkool 1206 30300 02 April 2010 at 4:49am by Mrs.Hulk
GUYS VS GALS IPL BHOOT GANG CC#32[NOTE pg 132]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: mr.superkool   Replies: 1211   Views: 28420

mr.superkool 1211 28420 05 March 2010 at 2:58am by mr.superkool
GUYS VS GALS IPL BHOOT GANG CC#31[MIXTURE OF 3 CC]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: mr.superkool   Replies: 1210   Views: 28846

mr.superkool 1210 28846 18 February 2010 at 12:48pm by Make-It-Pop
GUYS VS GALS BHOOT GANG CC #30[SEE D NEW CLUB]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: mr.superkool   Replies: 1205   Views: 26746

mr.superkool 1205 26746 12 February 2010 at 3:09am by pari_smile
Incognito Critics# 31/Mod Note Pg 41/Imp Note Pg 1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: U-No-Poo   Replies: 1199   Views: 37895

U-No-Poo 1199 37895 17 April 2009 at 1:19pm by -KingAragorn-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index