Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Boys&Gals wid attitute problems #136(IO) note pg1 (Page 58)

Euphoria. IF-Sizzlerz
Euphoria.
Euphoria.

Joined: 23 September 2009
Posts: 14890

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
hehe saare homework starting from maths to general paper LOL
i am in the 11th grade (junior college is what we call it here though) LOL
radio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! goodness so you are a rj/dj???? cool!!! and hospital that is double cool!!! LOL 
oh wow jenny i didn't know that you worked in the first place LOL
haha school! trying not to think about it yet ... gosh my week long holiday ends tomorrow >.< 

shine_bright IF-Rockerz
shine_bright
shine_bright

Joined: 17 May 2009
Posts: 9517

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stargaze94

hehe saare homework starting from maths to general paper LOL
i am in the 11th grade (junior college is what we call it here though) LOL
radio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! goodness so you are a rj/dj???? cool!!! and hospital that is double cool!!! LOL 
oh wow jenny i didn't know that you worked in the first place LOL
haha school! trying not to think about it yet ... gosh my week long holiday ends tomorrow >.< 
Oooo, madam jee you're one year ahead of me (:
I start 11th next year..but ii am going right in to college soo ii can graduate my HighSchool with a Diploma and an AA.
I am (: I took classes last year in the summer, and applied for jobs and got one :D !
Hospital TAAAAAUBA! It's freaking HUUGE yaar. Chalte chalte ghootne maat jaate hain!
LOOL. Awwee, was it like spring break?
Euphoria. IF-Sizzlerz
Euphoria.
Euphoria.

Joined: 23 September 2009
Posts: 14890

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged
OMG i swear i am mixing up everyone's ages! i kept thinking people younger than me are older than me and i thought you were 16 gosh! sorry LOL
what's an AA ... hehe i am so bad with the US education system LOL
awwwww that's great!!!! oh my it sounds like a really cool and fun job!!! so how long do you work at the station???
hehe you are growing old my dear LOL
spring break! hehe singapore has no spring, autumn or winter .... it's summer all year long! hehe no it is just this random week long break that we have in march and september :)
shine_bright IF-Rockerz
shine_bright
shine_bright

Joined: 17 May 2009
Posts: 9517

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stargaze94

OMG i swear i am mixing up everyone's ages! i kept thinking people younger than me are older than me and i thought you were 16 gosh! sorry LOL
what's an AA ... hehe i am so bad with the US education system LOL
awwwww that's great!!!! oh my it sounds like a really cool and fun job!!! so how long do you work at the station???
hehe you are growing old my dear LOL
spring break! hehe singapore has no spring, autumn or winter .... it's summer all year long! hehe no it is just this random week long break that we have in march and september :)
ahahaha. AA is a 2 year college degree (: !
Associates.
It's ookay! Mujhe thodii na paat hogi Singapore ke education system!
You know we were watching a movie today, and they mentioned things about Singapore and ii was like I REALLY go there. I mean there is SOO much buisness oppurtunities there, and the economy there is just AMAAAAZING :D:D:D:D!
How long ii work at the station all depends on the schedule. 
For my shows, I usually go weekends at night after 12. But this week ii didn't go, cauz ii was tired from testing and stuff. But i'll go sometimes during the week to pre-record or live, when I have time or to fill in for someone.
Euphoria. IF-Sizzlerz
Euphoria.
Euphoria.

Joined: 23 September 2009
Posts: 14890

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
hehe oh ok but i still don't get the associates bit but nvm LOL
yaar singapore's system is very much similar to the UK system and VERY VERY different from the US system LOL
awww come over then! i would love to meet you ... true that singapore has a lot of business opportunities but since it's a small country it's very competitive which makes it difficult for us to find jobs LOL hehe and about the economy! well nothing can be said about it, it's just too volatile LOL
oh my you work at midnight too??? gosh no one can wake me up from my sleep then! hehe wait then what time do you leave for school??? gosh you are very hardworking it seems! 
shine_bright IF-Rockerz
shine_bright
shine_bright

Joined: 17 May 2009
Posts: 9517

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stargaze94

hehe oh ok but i still don't get the associates bit but nvm LOL
yaar singapore's system is very much similar to the UK system and VERY VERY different from the US system LOL
awww come over then! i would love to meet you ... true that singapore has a lot of business opportunities but since it's a small country it's very competitive which makes it difficult for us to find jobs LOL hehe and about the economy! well nothing can be said about it, it's just too volatile LOL
oh my you work at midnight too??? gosh no one can wake me up from my sleep then! hehe wait then what time do you leave for school??? gosh you are very hardworking it seems! 
ahahahah! USA na kaminaa hain ek number ka!
Koii normal cheeze doosro ki tarha karta hi nahin!
Kherr Chaddo Tongue
Awwwwwwwwwwwww! You're so sweet!
We'd be goin' all around town, searchin' up all the Hootiies Wink
ahahahahaha!
I doo work at Midnight! 
ahahahaha, I am a TOTAL night person! I get my MOST ROMANTIC thoughts at night! ahahahaEmbarrassed
Well I work on the weekends naa! We have Sat. and Sunday off from school. Mon-Fri. we go to school (: !
Euphoria. IF-Sizzlerz
Euphoria.
Euphoria.

Joined: 23 September 2009
Posts: 14890

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged
i agree! pata hain i was having such a hard time there because sab kuch ulta hain ... starting from the left-hand right-hand drive to the direction in which you turn your knobs or lock the door! LOL
haan! and it's weird because they are the ones who introduce it and they themselves don't follow it! 
that i am jenny and everyone says that too LOL hehe no i was kidding ... awww thanks Big smile
hehe no worries we would definitely do that just that our country is smaller than new york so you can be done with it in a day LOL
hehe romantic thoughts huh? LOL well i shall not venture any deeper EmbarrassedLOL
oh so you work on weekends! oops! i missed that LOL
shine_bright IF-Rockerz
shine_bright
shine_bright

Joined: 17 May 2009
Posts: 9517

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
GUURL I am terribly sorry but I need to goo now :(:(:(
My sister is being a butt head, and told me to shut the laptop off!
She knows that she might get down to pouring water on my head if I don't wake up in the morning which ii won't considering that ii am heading to bed at 2 :P
LOOL!
I had a great time chattting with you! I REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY hope we talk again soon!
Loove yeahh guurly <33
MAWWUHSS!
Bye bye!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Euphoria.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
GUYS VS GALS IPL BHOOTGANG CC # 33

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: mr.superkool   Replies: 1206   Views: 29982

mr.superkool 1206 29982 02 April 2010 at 4:49am by Mrs.Hulk
GUYS VS GALS IPL BHOOT GANG CC#32[NOTE pg 132]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: mr.superkool   Replies: 1211   Views: 28127

mr.superkool 1211 28127 05 March 2010 at 2:58am by mr.superkool
GUYS VS GALS IPL BHOOT GANG CC#31[MIXTURE OF 3 CC]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: mr.superkool   Replies: 1210   Views: 28440

mr.superkool 1210 28440 18 February 2010 at 12:48pm by Make-It-Pop
GUYS VS GALS BHOOT GANG CC #30[SEE D NEW CLUB]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: mr.superkool   Replies: 1205   Views: 26483

mr.superkool 1205 26483 12 February 2010 at 3:09am by pari_smile
Incognito Critics# 31/Mod Note Pg 41/Imp Note Pg 1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: U-No-Poo   Replies: 1199   Views: 37580

U-No-Poo 1199 37580 17 April 2009 at 1:19pm by -KingAragorn-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index