Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Boys&Gals wid attitute problems #136(IO) note pg1 (Page 13)

Euphoria. IF-Sizzlerz
Euphoria.
Euphoria.

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
hehe am i allowed to chorify things from the heaven??? LOL and yup yup am a very very veryyyyy lazy girl LOL
arjun kaun hain ShockedBroken Heart you just broke my heart bhai! i have like a huge crush on him and you don't know who he is! hehe he is arjun bijlani AKA mayank sharma AKA mere dil ka armaan EmbarrassedLOL
good! wow maan liya itne jaldi! LOL
wow that shows how unobservant i am LOL but why is there a sudden influx in the number of people using it then??? i have been seeing practically everyone change to this thing today LOL

beast4u IF-Sizzlerz
beast4u
beast4u

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stargaze94

hehe am i allowed to chorify things from the heaven??? LOL and yup yup am a very very veryyyyy lazy girl LOL
arjun kaun hain ShockedBroken Heart you just broke my heart bhai! i have like a huge crush on him and you don't know who he is! hehe he is arjun bijlani AKA mayank sharma AKA mere dil ka armaan EmbarrassedLOL
good! wow maan liya itne jaldi! LOL
wow that shows how unobservant i am LOL but why is there a sudden influx in the number of people using it then??? i have been seeing practically everyone change to this thing today LOL

offcousre u are allowed to use the free ones LOL LOL LOL

okiessss mujhe zyada nahi pata coz mein serial nahi dekhta LOL LOL r u talking abt the guy who was in MJHT LOL LOL LOL

yea aaj mera mood kuch zyada hi khraab hai isliye LOL LOL

idk abt that annnuuu shayad ab zyada avi banne shuru ho gayyi hain isliye LOL LOL

Euphoria. IF-Sizzlerz
Euphoria.
Euphoria.

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
wellllllll i am not even a member of the heaven so i feel kinda weird chorifying their things LOL
yes! i like him although i didn't use to watch mjht LOL well i only like him and gurmeet from the guys in the industry and shilpa, rati and drashti Big smile
kharaab ya accha? LOL
ROFL haan mere alawa yahan sab talented ban gaya! LOL
bhai will brb ... have to go for dinner!!! 
beast4u IF-Sizzlerz
beast4u
beast4u

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged

wellllllll i am not even a member of the heaven so i feel kinda weird chorifying their things LOL
yes! i like him although i didn't use to watch mjht LOL well i only like him and gurmeet from the guys in the industry and shilpa, rati and drashti Big smile
kharaab ya accha? LOL
ROFL haan mere alawa yahan sab talented ban gaya! LOL
bhai will brb ... have to go for dinner!!! 

they won't mind that LOL LOL

okiessss LOL LOL LOL

khraab yaar LOL LOL LOL

yea could be Tongue LOL

ok theek hai... ache se karna aaj kal kuch zyada patli ho gayyi ho tum LOL LOL LOL

Euphoria. IF-Sizzlerz
Euphoria.
Euphoria.

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
bhai i am amazed by your speed honestly! i am done with my dinner and you just replied to my post! amzing bhai LOL

well whatever then i want the siggie to be made as per my description LOL
kharaab kyun???? apke itni pyaari se behen ke saath baat kar rahe hain aur mood kharab hain LOL
bhai! you are supposed to say no and say that i am talented too (although i am not but still that's not the point LOL)
yeah right bhai jaise ke apne mujhe dekha hain LOL
beast4u IF-Sizzlerz
beast4u
beast4u

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged

bhai i am amazed by your speed honestly! i am done with my dinner and you just replied to my post! amzing bhai LOL

well whatever then i want the siggie to be made as per my description LOL
kharaab kyun???? apke itni pyaari se behen ke saath baat kar rahe hain aur mood kharab hain LOL
bhai! you are supposed to say no and say that i am talented too (although i am not but still that's not the point LOL)
yeah right bhai jaise ke apne mujhe dekha hain LOL

yea wo mein google pe kuch dhoond raha tha isliye LOL LOL

yea right! Tongue itna time kis ke paas hoga ke tumhaari description sunne LOL LOL

wo mein ab sunday ko aaon ga online aur mein jis se baat karna chahta tha wo aayi nahi...Smile mera mood to subah se khraab hai yaar pehle bhai se jhagda kiya phir mom se Cry Cry

you r talented annnuuuu but not multi talented samjhi LOL LOL

yea dekhe hai na tere pics jab tune cc pe upload kiya the LOL LOL

Euphoria. IF-Sizzlerz
Euphoria.
Euphoria.

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
oooo ok then it's fine ... mujhe laga you were lost in thoughts of someone you see LOL
well let me see everyone but you! LOL no actually what you said is right kissi ke paas mere liye time nahin hain Smile
well jisse tum baat karna chate the woh toh busy hain! i am sure woh jab free ho jaye gi tab woh tumse baat kar legi LOL ooo my bhai has become a complete devdas! 
gosh bhai! why did you fight??? and go apologize then! you would feel better Big smile
huh whatever bhai! i like to believe that i am multi-talented ... call me delusional but yeah LOL 
crap you actually saw my pics on the cc but i thought you were not there LOL hey that's unfair! i haven't seen yours yet :( i better see them soon bhai! LOL

Edited by stargaze94 - 16 March 2011 at 8:15am
beast4u IF-Sizzlerz
beast4u
beast4u

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged

oooo ok then it's fine ... mujhe laga you were lost in thoughts of someone you see LOL
well let me see everyone but you! LOL no actually what you said is right kissi ke paas mere liye time nahin hain Smile
well jisse tum baat karna chate the woh toh busy hain! i am sure woh jab free ho jaye gi tab woh tumse baat kar legi LOL ooo my bhai has become a complete devdas! 
gosh bhai! why did you fight??? and go apologize then! you would feel better Big smile
huh whatever bhai! i like to believe that i am multi-talented ... call me delusional but yeah LOL 
crap you actually saw my pics on the cc but i thought you were not there LOL hey that's unfair! i haven't seen yours yet :( i better see them soon bhai! LOL

mujhe kis ki yaadoon mein ghum hone ka koi shoq nahi hai LOL LOL

hawwwww thats not true annnuuu Ouch meine bola ke tumhaari siggi bana ne keliye time nahi hai Big smile aur tum aise bol rahi ho jaise sab tumhe avoid kar rahe hain Cry

yea right! Dead never mind jab aayegi tab mein nahi hu ga yaha LOL LOL mein devdas kab bana huh tune mujhe daaru peete hue kab dekha LOL LOL

nah! meri galti nahi thi yaar to mein nahi karne waala apologies Smile

yea delusional wrd theek hai tumhaare liye LOL LOL

heyy chill annnuuu me was just kidding ok meine nahi dekhe tumhaare pics that day jab mein cc read kar raha tha tab mujhe pata chala ke tum logo ne ek doosre ko apni photos dikhayyi hain aur uske baad post edit kar di isliye mein nahi dekh saka LOL LOL LOL

mere fb pe dekh lo jaa ke LOL LOL LOL

Go to top