Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Boys&Gals wid attitute problems #136(IO) note pg1 (Page 13)

beast4u IF-Sizzlerz
beast4u
beast4u

Joined: 19 April 2010
Posts: 13139

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stargaze94

wellllllll i am not even a member of the heaven so i feel kinda weird chorifying their things LOL
yes! i like him although i didn't use to watch mjht LOL well i only like him and gurmeet from the guys in the industry and shilpa, rati and drashti Big smile
kharaab ya accha? LOL
ROFL haan mere alawa yahan sab talented ban gaya! LOL
bhai will brb ... have to go for dinner!!! 

they won't mind that LOL LOL

okiessss LOL LOL LOL

khraab yaar LOL LOL LOL

yea could be Tongue LOL

ok theek hai... ache se karna aaj kal kuch zyada patli ho gayyi ho tum LOL LOL LOL

Euphoria. IF-Sizzlerz
Euphoria.
Euphoria.

Joined: 23 September 2009
Posts: 14890

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
bhai i am amazed by your speed honestly! i am done with my dinner and you just replied to my post! amzing bhai LOL

well whatever then i want the siggie to be made as per my description LOL
kharaab kyun???? apke itni pyaari se behen ke saath baat kar rahe hain aur mood kharab hain LOL
bhai! you are supposed to say no and say that i am talented too (although i am not but still that's not the point LOL)
yeah right bhai jaise ke apne mujhe dekha hain LOL
beast4u IF-Sizzlerz
beast4u
beast4u

Joined: 19 April 2010
Posts: 13139

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stargaze94

bhai i am amazed by your speed honestly! i am done with my dinner and you just replied to my post! amzing bhai LOL

well whatever then i want the siggie to be made as per my description LOL
kharaab kyun???? apke itni pyaari se behen ke saath baat kar rahe hain aur mood kharab hain LOL
bhai! you are supposed to say no and say that i am talented too (although i am not but still that's not the point LOL)
yeah right bhai jaise ke apne mujhe dekha hain LOL

yea wo mein google pe kuch dhoond raha tha isliye LOL LOL

yea right! Tongue itna time kis ke paas hoga ke tumhaari description sunne LOL LOL

wo mein ab sunday ko aaon ga online aur mein jis se baat karna chahta tha wo aayi nahi...Smile mera mood to subah se khraab hai yaar pehle bhai se jhagda kiya phir mom se Cry Cry

you r talented annnuuuu but not multi talented samjhi LOL LOL

yea dekhe hai na tere pics jab tune cc pe upload kiya the LOL LOL

Euphoria. IF-Sizzlerz
Euphoria.
Euphoria.

Joined: 23 September 2009
Posts: 14890

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
oooo ok then it's fine ... mujhe laga you were lost in thoughts of someone you see LOL
well let me see everyone but you! LOL no actually what you said is right kissi ke paas mere liye time nahin hain Smile
well jisse tum baat karna chate the woh toh busy hain! i am sure woh jab free ho jaye gi tab woh tumse baat kar legi LOL ooo my bhai has become a complete devdas! 
gosh bhai! why did you fight??? and go apologize then! you would feel better Big smile
huh whatever bhai! i like to believe that i am multi-talented ... call me delusional but yeah LOL 
crap you actually saw my pics on the cc but i thought you were not there LOL hey that's unfair! i haven't seen yours yet :( i better see them soon bhai! LOL


Edited by stargaze94 - 16 March 2011 at 8:15am
beast4u IF-Sizzlerz
beast4u
beast4u

Joined: 19 April 2010
Posts: 13139

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stargaze94

oooo ok then it's fine ... mujhe laga you were lost in thoughts of someone you see LOL
well let me see everyone but you! LOL no actually what you said is right kissi ke paas mere liye time nahin hain Smile
well jisse tum baat karna chate the woh toh busy hain! i am sure woh jab free ho jaye gi tab woh tumse baat kar legi LOL ooo my bhai has become a complete devdas! 
gosh bhai! why did you fight??? and go apologize then! you would feel better Big smile
huh whatever bhai! i like to believe that i am multi-talented ... call me delusional but yeah LOL 
crap you actually saw my pics on the cc but i thought you were not there LOL hey that's unfair! i haven't seen yours yet :( i better see them soon bhai! LOL

mujhe kis ki yaadoon mein ghum hone ka koi shoq nahi hai LOL LOL

hawwwww thats not true annnuuu Ouch meine bola ke tumhaari siggi bana ne keliye time nahi hai Big smile aur tum aise bol rahi ho jaise sab tumhe avoid kar rahe hain Cry

yea right! Dead never mind jab aayegi tab mein nahi hu ga yaha LOL LOL mein devdas kab bana huh tune mujhe daaru peete hue kab dekha LOL LOL

nah! meri galti nahi thi yaar to mein nahi karne waala apologies Smile

yea delusional wrd theek hai tumhaare liye LOL LOL

heyy chill annnuuu me was just kidding ok meine nahi dekhe tumhaare pics that day jab mein cc read kar raha tha tab mujhe pata chala ke tum logo ne ek doosre ko apni photos dikhayyi hain aur uske baad post edit kar di isliye mein nahi dekh saka LOL LOL LOL

mere fb pe dekh lo jaa ke LOL LOL LOL


Euphoria. IF-Sizzlerz
Euphoria.
Euphoria.

Joined: 23 September 2009
Posts: 14890

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
well as much as i want to reply to that question of yours, i will just keep my mouth shut for the time being WinkLOL
not avoid but they are never here especially those who i want to talk to! sirf prinnu, kavya aur tumse hi baat hoti hain meri Smile
hehe you wish bhai but you won;t be able to control yourself that much i can say with confidence LOL
well leave that bit out warna toh tum bilkul devdas ho jo sirf ek insaan ke baara mein sochta hain Wink
doesn't matter if it was your fault or not, they are older than you and definitely said things for valid reasons so just apologise and you would feel loads better :)
hehe bhai i think i know something else but nvm will ask you that later and about your fb yeah like how? stalk you or something LOL worst still there would be 1001 people with this name ESPECIALLY how would i know which of them is you! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beast4u

Euphoria. IF-Sizzlerz
Euphoria.
Euphoria.

Joined: 23 September 2009
Posts: 14890

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
bye bhai!
goodnight!!!!! i am off to bed now!
aur apke replies ke liye wait karoongi toh aaj 12 baje se pehle mujhe bed ki darshaan nahin milne wali hain LOL
take care and stop being all so sad ok LOL
love you and would talk to you tomorrow! Big smile

P.S. why don't you just pm her. i think she checks that right? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beast4u

beast4u IF-Sizzlerz
beast4u
beast4u

Joined: 19 April 2010
Posts: 13139

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stargaze94

well as much as i want to reply to that question of yours, i will just keep my mouth shut for the time being WinkLOL
not avoid but they are never here especially those who i want to talk to! sirf prinnu, kavya aur tumse hi baat hoti hain meri Smile
hehe you wish bhai but you won;t be able to control yourself that much i can say with confidence LOL
well leave that bit out warna toh tum bilkul devdas ho jo sirf ek insaan ke baara mein sochta hain Wink
doesn't matter if it was your fault or not, they are older than you and definitely said things for valid reasons so just apologise and you would feel loads better :)
hehe bhai i think i know something else but nvm will ask you that later and about your fb yeah like how? stalk you or something LOL worst still there would be 1001 people with this name ESPECIALLY how would i know which of them is you! LOL

yea theek hai take your time ROFL

busy hoge yaar jab aayege tab ho jaegi tumhaari baat unse Big smile

i can control myself whenever i want to Wink LOL

its not true ok ye sab rumors hain mujh se poocho mein sach bata deta hoon mein kisi ke baare mein nahi soch raha is time pe LOL LOL

hmm yea mom bahut gussa hain mujh se aur abhi bhai ko daant padi hai thori der pehle hi LOL to jab gussa thora kam hoga tab srry bol du ga Big smile

thats your task to find me on fb ROFL ROFL ROFL



Edited by yourz4eva - 16 March 2011 at 9:39am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Euphoria.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
GUYS VS GALS IPL BHOOTGANG CC # 33

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: mr.superkool   Replies: 1204   Views: 31543

mr.superkool 1204 31543 02 April 2010 at 4:49am by Mrs.Hulk
GUYS VS GALS IPL BHOOT GANG CC#32[NOTE pg 132]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: mr.superkool   Replies: 1208   Views: 29498

mr.superkool 1208 29498 05 March 2010 at 2:58am by mr.superkool
GUYS VS GALS IPL BHOOT GANG CC#31[MIXTURE OF 3 CC]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: mr.superkool   Replies: 1209   Views: 30050

mr.superkool 1209 30050 18 February 2010 at 12:48pm by Make-It-Pop
GUYS VS GALS BHOOT GANG CC #30[SEE D NEW CLUB]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: mr.superkool   Replies: 1203   Views: 27806

mr.superkool 1203 27806 12 February 2010 at 3:09am by pari_smile
Incognito Critics# 31/Mod Note Pg 41/Imp Note Pg 1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: U-No-Poo   Replies: 1196   Views: 38944

U-No-Poo 1196 38944 17 April 2009 at 1:19pm by -KingAragorn-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index