Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Boys&Gals wid attitute problems #136(IO) note pg1 (Page 124)

dmg_fanatic IF-Sizzlerz
dmg_fanatic
dmg_fanatic

Joined: 04 March 2009
Posts: 18872

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stargaze94

Originally posted by dmg_fanatic

ROFL goshhh annu...i can imagine ur reaction....
 
yeahhhh sweethearttt....i sure knowEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
haww you are laughing! i was traumatized at that moment! LOL
Embarrassed am sure you do :)
hehe....i am sure u were...nebody wud beTongue
 
EmbarrassedLOL

Euphoria. IF-Sizzlerz
Euphoria.
Euphoria.

Joined: 23 September 2009
Posts: 14635

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmg_fanatic

Shockedu called me meanOuchLOL
 
haha...u bet....TongueLOLLOL
ab mean harkate karongi toh kya boloongi main LOL
yeah actually i should revamp my option LOL maybe i should say that i am shilpa anand's cousin! LOL
dmg_fanatic IF-Sizzlerz
dmg_fanatic
dmg_fanatic

Joined: 04 March 2009
Posts: 18872

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pixie_n

Originally posted by dmg_fanatic

Originally posted by pixie_n

Originally posted by dmg_fanatic

heyyyy nisha diHug


chalo koi to kush hua mjhseHug
maiii to aapse humesha khush rehti huEmbarrassedBig smileLOL

u rlly dun mean dat??? do u???Big smile
ofcourse i mean thtBig smile
dmg_fanatic IF-Sizzlerz
dmg_fanatic
dmg_fanatic

Joined: 04 March 2009
Posts: 18872

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stargaze94

Originally posted by dmg_fanatic

Shockedu called me meanOuchLOL
 
haha...u bet....TongueLOLLOL
ab mean harkate karongi toh kya boloongi main LOL
yeah actually i should revamp my option LOL maybe i should say that i am shilpa anand's cousin! LOL
Shockeddidnt expect this frm u TongueLOLLOL
pixie_n IF-Rockerz
pixie_n
pixie_n

Joined: 07 October 2010
Posts: 6766

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmg_fanatic

Originally posted by pixie_n

Originally posted by dmg_fanatic

Originally posted by pixie_n

Originally posted by dmg_fanatic

heyyyy nisha diHug


chalo koi to kush hua mjhseHug
maiii to aapse humesha khush rehti huEmbarrassedBig smileLOL

u rlly dun mean dat??? do u???Big smile
ofcourse i mean thtBig smile

den its so sweet of u...
nyways by gtg ..n plzzz karan pe no blk col...bachaio use annu se ocheLOL
 byeee annu
Euphoria. IF-Sizzlerz
Euphoria.
Euphoria.

Joined: 23 September 2009
Posts: 14635

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pixie_n


ermmm i m rllllly sorrrry annu..bt maine koi rumours na failaye na smjhe..if u cant stand these things den y hinting..seriously u r d one making it obvious..n ye open cc h to log to rpy krengey hi na..mazak to sbko krne ka hak h
n m rlllllly sorrry frm hrt :) plzzzzz forgive me
di you don't have to say sorry! and i was not hinting anything ... i was merely joking :)
i was just scared that someone may take it seriously (and i know it's not you) so i am scared that he/she may misinterpret it that's why :)
am sorry di if i hurt you and i promise i won't crack such jokes in the future :)
pixie_n IF-Rockerz
pixie_n
pixie_n

Joined: 07 October 2010
Posts: 6766

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stargaze94

Originally posted by pixie_n


ermmm i m rllllly sorrrry annu..bt maine koi rumours na failaye na smjhe..if u cant stand these things den y hinting..seriously u r d one making it obvious..n ye open cc h to log to rpy krengey hi na..mazak to sbko krne ka hak h
n m rlllllly sorrry frm hrt :) plzzzzz forgive me
di you don't have to say sorry! and i was not hinting anything ... i was merely joking :)
i was just scared that someone may take it seriously (and i know it's not you) so i am scared that he/she may misinterpret it that's why :)
am sorry di if i hurt you and i promise i won't crack such jokes in the future :)

hmmm.nvr mind :)
Euphoria. IF-Sizzlerz
Euphoria.
Euphoria.

Joined: 23 September 2009
Posts: 14635

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmg_fanatic

 Shockeddidnt expect this frm u TongueLOLLOL
haww why what did i do LOL
and pixie di uss par black colour dalne se mujhe koi nahin rok sakta! TongueLOL
and you are leaving ... so soon??? if you are leaving because of me then please don't. i would leave instead :)

Originally posted by dmg_fanatic

hehe....i am sure u were...nebody wud beTongue
 
EmbarrassedLOL
i agree! LOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
GUYS VS GALS IPL BHOOTGANG CC # 33

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: mr.superkool   Replies: 1204   Views: 31945

mr.superkool 1204 31945 02 April 2010 at 4:49am by Mrs.Hulk
GUYS VS GALS IPL BHOOT GANG CC#32[NOTE pg 132]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: mr.superkool   Replies: 1208   Views: 29708

mr.superkool 1208 29708 05 March 2010 at 2:58am by mr.superkool
GUYS VS GALS IPL BHOOT GANG CC#31[MIXTURE OF 3 CC]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: mr.superkool   Replies: 1209   Views: 30309

mr.superkool 1209 30309 18 February 2010 at 12:48pm by Make-It-Pop
GUYS VS GALS BHOOT GANG CC #30[SEE D NEW CLUB]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: mr.superkool   Replies: 1203   Views: 28120

mr.superkool 1203 28120 12 February 2010 at 3:09am by pari_smile
Incognito Critics# 31/Mod Note Pg 41/Imp Note Pg 1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: U-No-Poo   Replies: 1196   Views: 39152

U-No-Poo 1196 39152 17 April 2009 at 1:19pm by -KingAragorn-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index