OMG COMPLETELY AGREE!!
TODAY'S EPISODE I DIDN MOVE AN INCH!
IT WAS OUT OF THIS WORLD !
EVERYTHING WAS PERFECTLY SHOT..
VERY BEAUTIFUL!
i was in favour of MC but still very very sad for both MAANEET
Letz see how beuatifully this track will be shown
How maan will get geet to live her life again
In fact Maan will prob play the blame game on himself that cuz of me this happened
Man..well itz upto cvs to decide what is good or not
But i am happy MC or no MC doesn matter..story is moving
Very beautiful EPISODE indeed
BOTH CVS N ACTORS DESERVE A STANDING OVATIONClap

Edited by luv_harshad - 12 March 2011 at 11:02am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirnPEWINDDilsayKash-Gurti-Visublackb28

--Kesh-- Goldie
--Kesh--
--Kesh--

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PGirn

wow! what an episode...i have no energy left after watchin GeetHSP today..

i didnt move at all for 30 mins!! 

Yes im very sad that MC happenned..I didnt support that track.. but im not gonna talk about the storyline..MC/No MC is not the question anymore..we need to support our show n have faith in Cvs..cos they know what to do 

TODAY:
the direction, the editing, the scenes, the acting by each actors - everything was FITTING & IN ITS PLACE!!

Kudos to Cvs and actors...episode was VERY HEART BREAKING but technically, BRILLIANT

i have to point put one thing : the way the crew shot how MSK driving on the road on the way and transition of scenes to Geet then back to Maan was TOO GOOD..i felt like i was watchin a MOVIE!

by the way, did anyone get HP feel today..with the jeep and that particular BG music??

Then BG music when Maan saw Geet thru the blinds, was too good..baby music..NICE THINKING Cvs..

and what do i say abt Guru? AWESOMENESS today....he MADE ME feel the pain..and Dadi Annie Dev were complementing him! GOOD JOB ACTORS!!

and before u all jump to why they showed SO MUCH baby stuff before MC...come on guys, at the end of the day, this is their (ARTISTS) work..so serial is only fun to watch - when u laugh when ur fav couple laughs & u cry when they cry..

so they took us so high up n dropped a bomb on us - For them is good cinema /television BUT for us, its just freaking SAD to see our fav couple being like that...

so just enjoy the show n as of now, feel the and share Maaneet's and the rest of the Khurana's pain

CVS, thank you and keep it up..U ALL DERSERVE A STANDING OVATION for today episode

Fans, lets give each other support..i know most of will be sad..even those who wanted MC, pls dont tell me u werent affected by todays episode..im sure u guys are sad too...becoz they episode was too good..

ps: im still in sad mood Cry

Not just today but last few episodes have been brilliant in terms of direction, editing, story and of course acting especially DD and GC.

Yesterday and day before they showed some beautiful to-be mother - father scenes... things that a couple in real life would do. Brilliant work. Tugged at my heart strings. 

And then today one of the most tragic events of a to-be mother-father's lifes... Brilliantly executed by the actors and apart from the mobile blooper and the fact that Geet being serious had no oxygen mask onConfused, the technical aspects were really gud as well... 

Kudos to the Geet-team for their efforts... Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirnPEWIND

blackb28 IF-Stunnerz
blackb28
blackb28

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
agreeee

PGirnPEWIND

PGirn Senior Member
PGirn
PGirn

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
@dtri ...exactly...thats their KEY point....

@MaaneetLuverr...omg ur so right..the way Maan dashed after hearing the news was just SO NATURAL.anyone would ahve done that..

thats what i like abt GEETHsp the make all reactions and actions very realistic and natural...although sometimes they dont lol

PEWIND--Kesh--

sindu_gurti IF-Dazzler
sindu_gurti
sindu_gurti

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
yeah..i agree...remember the other day we were discussing about them ...now i am very happy ..such a wonderful episode..

PGirnPEWIND

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

PGirnPEWIND

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
what is hurting me is so many epi on baby and now baby is gone feeling like crying but it is reel life and decision was to be taken for betterment of show so lets us think in practical way and me and u all will  try.hai na ?? this is jadoo of sharing our happiness and pains on IF 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirnPEWINDsindu_gurti

PGirn Senior Member
PGirn
PGirn

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kesha2412

Originally posted by PGirn

wow! what an episode...i have no energy left after watchin GeetHSP today..

i didnt move at all for 30 mins!! 

Yes im very sad that MC happenned..I didnt support that track.. but im not gonna talk about the storyline..MC/No MC is not the question anymore..we need to support our show n have faith in Cvs..cos they know what to do 

TODAY:
the direction, the editing, the scenes, the acting by each actors - everything was FITTING & IN ITS PLACE!!

Kudos to Cvs and actors...episode was VERY HEART BREAKING but technically, BRILLIANT

i have to point put one thing : the way the crew shot how MSK driving on the road on the way and transition of scenes to Geet then back to Maan was TOO GOOD..i felt like i was watchin a MOVIE!

by the way, did anyone get HP feel today..with the jeep and that particular BG music??

Then BG music when Maan saw Geet thru the blinds, was too good..baby music..NICE THINKING Cvs..

and what do i say abt Guru? AWESOMENESS today....he MADE ME feel the pain..and Dadi Annie Dev were complementing him! GOOD JOB ACTORS!!

and before u all jump to why they showed SO MUCH baby stuff before MC...come on guys, at the end of the day, this is their (ARTISTS) work..so serial is only fun to watch - when u laugh when ur fav couple laughs & u cry when they cry..

so they took us so high up n dropped a bomb on us - For them is good cinema /television BUT for us, its just freaking SAD to see our fav couple being like that...

so just enjoy the show n as of now, feel the and share Maaneet's and the rest of the Khurana's pain

CVS, thank you and keep it up..U ALL DERSERVE A STANDING OVATION for today episode 

Fans, lets give each other support..i know most of will be sad..even those who wanted MC, pls dont tell me u werent affected by todays episode..im sure u guys are sad too...becoz they episode was too good..

ps: im still in sad mood Cry

Not just today but last few episodes have been brilliant in terms of direction, editing, story and of course acting especially DD and GC.

Yesterday and day before they showed some beautiful to-be mother - father scenes... things that a couple in real life would do. Brilliant work. Tugged at my heart strings. 

And then today one of the most tragic events of a to-be mother-father's lifes... Brilliantly executed by the actors and apart from the mobile blooper and the fact that Geet being serious had no oxygen mask onConfused, the technical aspects were really gud as well... 

Kudos to the Geet-team for their efforts... Clap

ur right!! last few episodes were awesome too..the song sequence, the baby room episode..CVS ARE GETTING THE HANG OF THE CREATING AWESOME EPISODES...WE ALL BETTER BE READY Smile

PEWIND--Kesh--

Go to top