India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

its done now what?

bangalores IF-Rockerz
bangalores
bangalores

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
i just hope that the cvs won't have any wonderfulAngry ideas like maneet deciding let us have one of our own to make up for the one lost!!!coz the baby lost was the soul of GHSP, the spirit behind geet's fight !
the precious life that helped  maan to stand tall in our regards for the promise and care he showed for the unborn child who was not of his body.
 of course i'm not saying they shudn't consummate...but not with the idea of "let's make a new babe".....and let the girl enjoy life before the responsibility of motherhood is thrust on her again...may be continue her education or take up a career!
give us some time to heal before geet is pregnant again!!
nd when she is pregnant again we will start playing the guessing game of how many months ndstill be wondering where  the bump is !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deva1007

-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bangalores

i just hope that the cvs won't have any wonderfulAngry ideas like maneet deciding let us have one of our own to make up for the one lost!!!coz the baby lost was the soul of GHSP, the spirit behind geet's fight !
the precious life that helped  maan to stand tall in our regards for the promise and care he showed for the unborn child who was not of his body.
 of course i'm not saying they shudn't consummate...but not with the idea of "let's make a new babe".....and let the girl enjoy life before the responsibility of motherhood is thrust on her again...may be continue her education or take up a career!
give us some time to heal before geet is pregnant again!!
nd when she is pregnant again we will start playing the guessing game of how many months ndstill be wondering where  the bump is !

I dont think they will dare show another pregnancy for geet... as of yet...lets c what would be the next track...or they r just playing around

bangalores

ranjnanarang Goldie
ranjnanarang
ranjnanarang

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
I would want to see a different track now enough of the preggers one 

bangalores

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top