India-Forums

amit-falon/mini's choreo (Page 3)

desicrowd IF-Sizzlerz
desicrowd
desicrowd

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bandicoot

Originally posted by desicrowd

True Caro, Mini has been a fantastic choreographer since her NB days...Bakhti's over confidence made them lose out...Remember choreographers special round....she did hoton pe aisi baat, she was awesome...and btw Dhoom Tana, Farahs choreography had a lot of Mini's input....Rajeev was fantastic as usual...

i didnt knw she did dhoom tanaSmile

she is amazing in her semi classical choreos DC

bhaktiyar needs psychiatric help!!!

i dnt remember the hoton pe aisi baat actually..i remember only HV's performance because it had bigtime copyright issues and they had to use the tamil version of o humdum suniyo re

yep caro, she did choreo of Dhoom Tana too..and she does good classical too...but on these shows it more of semi classical...me too remember HV's dance and I enjoyed the tamil version better....thats the first I heard before the Hindi one..btw what was the controversy in that dance or song? m not aware of it...

and to the post above Mini didn't win DPL, HV did...Mini was the runner up but she is fantastic no doubt about it..

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
the controversy was copyrights dc

the copyrights for o humdum suniyo re were held by Sony and Nach baliye was in Star.sony refused to provide permissions. hence they had to use the southern version. the rights to southern version were held by madras talkies and not sony

im not sure if that even made sense but that was the controversy
love_girish Senior Member
love_girish
love_girish

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
i saw her too and since i knew that she is helping geeta there was no doubt that amit-falon's performance was sooo good. mini is fabulous.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index