Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

WHY DID WE ALL WANT A MC? Authors Nt.Pg 4 (Page 3)

-Saruu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Saruu-
-Saruu-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

it is disgusting that u think that people wanted an MC only because of romantic scenes.......

yes people wanted passion and romance but we alll wanted it even when she was pregnant.

yes people wanted an MC so the story can move....so that maaneet can become mature.

How can u think that of ur fellow members?

If u want to know MC was on cards from october and november but it kept gettin delayed only cause of the fans.

Mind u, that those that wanted MC are also very sad that it happened as well......but logic ki bhi koi naam hota hai.

Sorry if i said any thing rude.....but u made some of us look like we are some despos or something that is very wrong of u.

The majority of fans did want that.I dont want to make anyone look like a despo and i dnt think my post did that either. i dnt know where u got that from but that was not my intentionAngry

maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged

it is disgusting that u think that people wanted an MC only because of romantic scenes.......

yes people wanted passion and romance but we alll wanted it even when she was pregnant.

yes people wanted an MC so the story can move....so that maaneet can become mature.

If u want to know MC was on cards from october and november but it kept gettin delayed only cause of the fans.

Mind u, that those that wanted MC are also very sad that it happened as well......but logic ki bhi koi naam hota hai.

Sorry if i said any thing rude.....but u made some of us look like we are some despos or something that is very wrong of u.

agree with u... i dont think anyone wanted MC for the sake of SR or romance..... everyone was just tired of same crap over and over.... and wanted the story to move forward.... I think everyone in the forum, despite the fact they did or did not wanted MC, are sad..... so my request to everyone is please dont say anything that may hurt anyone's feelings.... please dont Bash or start topics that would end up in  a war..... PLEASE NOTTTT TODAY
Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

I completely Agree with u
perfectflirt8 Senior Member
perfectflirt8
perfectflirt8

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
hmm ya even i loved todays episode... it was awesome ... i agree with ur point... but the circumstances geet is going MC is necesary .. even after car accident and this incident if she still carries baby it looks like a dummy.. so and moreover for 18 yrs female pregnancy is tough..

but good thing is she herself didnt abort the child.. as long as child was with her she fought with her family and world to bring this baby ... so its her bad luck she faced bad circumstances..yes now serial will be bit in sad mood but thats fine...........................

if u guys want only romantic part then we dont feel like watching serial agian.. i thik now cv should again bring their love story.. maan should manofy geet and their love story with new journey lots of hopes will begin .. ....iam happy that dev's past is vanished in geets life..

it will be much more intresting ... lets hope.. i dont know whats cooking in cv's mindd....

PS: I am sorry if any one is hurt by my words if anyone are tooa ttached with gete baby.. i am not intended to hurt any one feelings..
-Saruu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Saruu-
-Saruu-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maan-and-geet

agree with u... i dont think anyone wanted MC for the sake of SR or romance..... everyone was just tired of same crap over and over.... and wanted the story to move forward.... I think everyone in the forum, despite the fact they did or did not wanted MC, are sad..... so my request to everyone is please dont say anything that may hurt anyone's feelings.... please dont Bash or start topics that would end up in  a war..... PLEASE NOTTTT TODAY
Ok,so wasnt everyone saying the baby shud go if its stopping SR? Or am i wrong?
And wat crap was being shown over nd over?
Isnt saying that on A GHSP Forum starting a war?
Nd i didnt say ANYTHING about ppl who wanted the MC Not being sad?Confused
mitzi11 IF-Sizzlerz
mitzi11
mitzi11

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
i havent watch
Geet for sometime
but i love ur post
thanks pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Saruu-

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
CV's have gone nut!
they messed up totally!!
Shas3 IF-Dazzler
Shas3
Shas3

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
well said...all we can hope for is that this brings them closer and not cause a rift in their relationship

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index