Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AvNeil123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
GC n DD were awesome!!!πŸ‘
i agree wiv u that it will take time 4 geet 2 cum out of this shock... but it will nice 2 c maan caring 4 her..😊
dadi was gr8 tday.. i was soo touched by d way she was crying.. n obviously d tears Maaneet had...
 monday's episode is gna b emotional..😭

Edited by kriya... - 13 years ago
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
it is disgusting that u think that people wanted an MC only because of romantic scenes.......

yes people wanted passion and romance but we alll wanted it even when she was pregnant.

yes people wanted an MC so the story can move....so that maaneet can become mature.

How can u think that of ur fellow members?

If u want to know MC was on cards from october and november but it kept gettin delayed only cause of the fans.

Mind u, that those that wanted MC are also very sad that it happened as well......but logic ki bhi koi naam hota hai.

Sorry if i said any thing rude.....but u made some of us look like we are some despos or something that is very wrong of u.

Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I did not want the MC at all. Not even 4 the romance. Baby was the reason 4 Geet to take a stand 4 herself. To voice out the wrong doings of people to her.  Dev and justice became 2ndry to her after knowing about baby  

They killed the sole reason of her fight. πŸ˜­

I hate them 4 it.😑

Edited by serenelove - 13 years ago
-Saruu- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

it is disgusting that u think that people wanted an MC only because of romantic scenes.......

yes people wanted passion and romance but we alll wanted it even when she was pregnant.

yes people wanted an MC so the story can move....so that maaneet can become mature.

If u want to know MC was on cards from october and november but it kept gettin delayed only cause of the fans.

Mind u, that those that wanted MC are also very sad that it happened as well......but logic ki bhi koi naam hota hai.

Sorry if i said any thing rude.....but u made some of us look like we are some despos or something that is very wrong of u.

The majority of fans did want that.I dont want to make anyone look like a despo and i dnt think my post did that either. i dnt know where u got that from but that was not my intention😑
maan-and-geet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

agree with u... i dont think anyone wanted MC for the sake of SR or romance..... everyone was just tired of same crap over and over.... and wanted the story to move forward.... I think everyone in the forum, despite the fact they did or did not wanted MC, are sad..... so my request to everyone is please dont say anything that may hurt anyone's feelings.... please dont Bash or start topics that would end up in  a war..... PLEASE NOTTTT TODAY
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I completely Agree with u
perfectflirt8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hmm ya even i loved todays episode... it was awesome ... i agree with ur point... but the circumstances geet is going MC is necesary .. even after car accident and this incident if she still carries baby it looks like a dummy.. so and moreover for 18 yrs female pregnancy is tough..

but good thing is she herself didnt abort the child.. as long as child was with her she fought with her family and world to bring this baby ... so its her bad luck she faced bad circumstances..yes now serial will be bit in sad mood but thats fine...........................

if u guys want only romantic part then we dont feel like watching serial agian.. i thik now cv should again bring their love story.. maan should manofy geet and their love story with new journey lots of hopes will begin .. ....iam happy that dev's past is vanished in geets life..

it will be much more intresting ... lets hope.. i dont know whats cooking in cv's mindd....

PS: I am sorry if any one is hurt by my words if anyone are tooa ttached with gete baby.. i am not intended to hurt any one feelings..
-Saruu- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: maan-and-geet

agree with u... i dont think anyone wanted MC for the sake of SR or romance..... everyone was just tired of same crap over and over.... and wanted the story to move forward.... I think everyone in the forum, despite the fact they did or did not wanted MC, are sad..... so my request to everyone is please dont say anything that may hurt anyone's feelings.... please dont Bash or start topics that would end up in  a war..... PLEASE NOTTTT TODAY

Ok,so wasnt everyone saying the baby shud go if its stopping SR? Or am i wrong?
And wat crap was being shown over nd over?
Isnt saying that on A GHSP Forum starting a war?
Nd i didnt say ANYTHING about ppl who wanted the MC Not being sad?πŸ˜•
mitzi11 thumbnail
i havent watch
Geet for sometime
but i love ur post
thanks pm