India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

WHY DID WE ALL WANT A MC? Authors Nt.Pg 4

-Saruu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Saruu-
-Saruu-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
 We were all in such a hurry 4 the baby to die or cum out so we can have romantic scenes but we werent thinkingLOL

IF Geet had a MC,she wouldnt just come home and be like'Come on,Maan.Lets go hav sum hardcore sex?Embarrassed

She would be broken completely,It would take her a long time to recover,To even want to get close to maan.In those 9 months,a mother bonds in such a close way with her child.Every breath she takes,The baby takes.Everything she eats,The baby eats.They say a woman becomes a true woman when she becomes a mother,that is so true.Her whole life changes,She would do anything for the baby.Geet's wounds will take a long time to heal.CryCryCryCry

We'll probaby see sweet or sad scenes now rather than Romantic scenes.Confused

And if the baby was born,They wouldnt have said to the nurse'Can u keep the kid here,We'll be ryt back'  Or Give it to Dadi on the 1st nyt and be like'Bye baby.Mummy And Daddy have sum important stuff 2 do,Would they?

This show isnt all about Romance,its about Geets Fight for Justice,Her fight to do everything for her baby.And today,She lost her fightCry.
This serial was never just about romantic scenes.Todays episode was truly magical,Amazing Acting by GC AND DD.I was crying so bad,Im only 14 but today i understood the feelings a mum has for her child.

Please CommentCryLOLCry

Edited by tere_liye_10 - 13 March 2011 at 11:13am

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

Meet_2121zazoy12shanzyFJkhushbuPGirnVirIka4everlakshmisalvadishreya satishamalu123doosheekaindiegirlmansijani21Nikhi.-SmexySmile---ANGEL--amzu32maaneet_forevercyum321drdee142meravigilisosanu3108wajiha-1bangaloresshalini01punjabi.princes-Veritaserum-preethianuandaviXSilentPrayersXswetha10Kash-Gurti-Visunahtani88-Priti11-maaniqrat_areebhinal_maaneetSabmeratu.cuttieepickachuasmaanixxlevernespvd

VirIka4ever Senior Member
VirIka4ever
VirIka4ever

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tere_liye_10

We were all in such a hurry 4 the baby to die or cum out so we can have romantic scenes but we werent thinkingLOL

IF Geet had a MC,she wouldnt just come home and be like'Come on,Maan.Lets go hav sum hardcore sex?Embarrassed

She would be broken completely,It would take her a long time to recover,To even want to get close to maan.In those 9 months,a mother bonds in such a close way with her child.Every breath she takes,The baby takes.Everything she eats,The baby eats.They say a woman becomes a true woman when she becomes a mother,that is so true.Her whole life changes,She would do anything for the baby.Geet's wounds will take a long time to heal.Cry

We'll probaby see sweet or sad scenes now rather than Romantic scenes.Confused

And if the baby was born,They wouldnt have said to the nurse'Can u keep the kid here,We'll be ryt back'  Or Give it to Dadi on the 1st nyt and be like'Bye baby.Mummy And Daddy have sum important stuff 2 do,Would they?

This show isnt all about Romance,its about Geets Fight for Justice,Her fight to do everything for her baby.And today,She lost her fightCry.
This serial was never just about romantic scenes.Todays episode was truly magical,Amazing Acting by GC AND DD.I was crying so bad,Im only 14 but today i understood the feelings a mum has for her child.

Please CommentCryLOLCry

Nicely Said and totally agree with you.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirnmitzi11-Saruu-

maaniqra IF-Sizzlerz
maaniqra
maaniqra

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
AGREEEEE YAAR TODAY EPI IS AWESOME

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Saruu-

-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
I second you..Cry

-Saruu-

Sabmeratu. IF-Sizzlerz
Sabmeratu.
Sabmeratu.

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
very nice post
& I agree GC & DD wer superb 2'day I was crying along wiv dem
I was really sad wen I found out da baby was dead CryCryCry

-Saruu-

shalini01 IF-Rockerz
shalini01
shalini01

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
well said. i did not want MC to happen atall becasue poor geet is so shattered. she fought for this baby, she almost got killed for this baby and now that she had MC just think what she is going through. she would not want to get close to maan at a time like this, she has sunk into depression. romance is not even on her mind...so in a way MC made room for maneet to get closer but that will be a long wait till they get there because of what geet is going through right now.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet_forevermaan-and-geetcuttiee-Saruu-

nahtani88 IF-Sizzlerz
nahtani88
nahtani88

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
superb post

-Saruu-

sanu3108 IF-Rockerz
sanu3108
sanu3108

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
they totally rocked ... GC and DD were awesome .... i loved daadi's acting too .... she was really good... 

i hope CVs dont do something stupid .. they've a chance to pull off some really emotionally charged scenes ...since they have the plot and the amazing GC and DD .... i hope they dont mess it up ,..

______
Sana

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bangaloresEchoesofpassion-Saruu-cuttiee

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index