Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Very Frank 1 to 1 with Giaa Manek (Page 2)

shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
hi nafisa
nazim is gopi bahu in real so just imagine if he is also speaking like
gopi"ji woh me ji.......ROFL
 i think she won an award of best bahu or best new entry.
i red that article where she stated that i performed an act with nazim
gia is a good dancer so i can she might had performed well but i cant give any comment about nazim because i dont he have dancing skills

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shobi12500

hi nafisa
nazim is gopi bahu in real so just imagine if he is also speaking like
gopi"ji woh me ji.......ROFL
 i think she won an award of best bahu or best new entry.
i red that article where she stated that i performed an act with nazim
gia is a good dancer so i can she might had performed well but i cant give any comment about nazim because i dont he have dancing skills

LOL

I know she's so cheeky saying his Gopi Bahu in real life...Shocked i hope the award she won was best bahu, but i've got a feeling it's best new entry, Mohomed Nazim's dancing is appalling he doesn't smile when dancing, he moves really sharply and not naturally, Giaa is a good dancer, it will be worth watching as we will be falling over Nazim's Aham look and we will all laugh at how crap his dancing is.LOL, i saw a video where Krishna and Pratigya performed a "Paso doble" dance, that was really really good, Bebo looked so tiny in her solo performance i was laughing all the way through, don't ask for the video as someone posted it on here i think it was Suk (fanbidaai).

Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 12 March 2011 at 3:14pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shobi12500

loveanime IF-Rockerz
loveanime
loveanime

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Originally posted by MewPrincess

well i think Nazim is better than Giaa and if Giaa is giving cold shoulder Nazim should not even care since he ca get better girls like Sadhli LOL

Absolutely, he is so good looking, us girls all we are after is someone good looking, capable of offering security and protection and someone you can be proud of when you introduce him to friends and family and he matches that doesn't he? She's nuts she doesn't appreciate him.

if i'm assuming too much it's only because i'm observing what's infront of me, it's a past time of mine, if i follow things i observe the interaction between people don't shoot me, if you don't support my opinion, please don't come on here to tell me how i should not read too much into things, it's my life i can do what i want with it. If you don't support my analysis, fine say that but don't tell me what i should think and do. 

ohoooooooo nafisa you got mad so quickly lolzzzzzzzzz. now i know what it takes to push your buttons. ok i don't comment on other people personal lives i was just giving reason why i dont. but you guys are free to. sorry i was not telling you what you should think or not. 
Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

well i think Nazim is better than Giaa and if Giaa is giving cold shoulder Nazim should not even care since he ca get better girls like Sadhli LOL

Absolutely, he is so good looking, us girls all we are after is someone good looking, capable of offering security and protection and someone you can be proud of when you introduce him to friends and family and he matches that doesn't he? She's nuts she doesn't appreciate him.

if i'm assuming too much it's only because i'm observing what's infront of me, it's a past time of mine, if i follow things i observe the interaction between people don't shoot me, if you don't support my opinion, please don't come on here to tell me how i should not read too much into things, it's my life i can do what i want with it. If you don't support my analysis, fine say that but don't tell me what i should think and do. 

yes i don't love Nazim or i am crazy about him but i still think he has all those qualities and he is better than Giaa  

.Verity.

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
A quick temper will make a fool of you quick enough, i'm sorry i lost it and feel quite churlish now mirtula, particularly as Giaa said in her article to imbibe in good things and let the bad go.

But i should have been clear this was my personal observation, others may feel otherwise about it. Or like you which have not observed what i did, or wish to keep your opinion to yourself as it's the actor's private life.

Further on actors and actresses respecting their private lives, it's often difficult to observe this as most of them play a game with the press to get more work, money and fame they leak things about themselves. The minute you put yourself in the public eye, you lay yourself open to your fans wanting to know more and more about you.

I have gotten used to discussing whatever i want about these characters on IF, and as i'm a romantic at heart, i'm really interested on the private life too.

ANJ4

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

yes i don't love Nazim or i am crazy about him but i still think he has all those qualities and he is better than Giaa  

His Gorgeous on my Avatar picture, i think his mature in real life, Aham's look is more mature, but Giaa is very childish sort of look, little girl, as Gopi and in real life, in looks he wins hands down.

Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 12 March 2011 at 1:11pm
-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
omg why are u all so arguing with both nazim gia
can't stop laughing with both nafisa and sohaibs comments.
i think we should all stop talking about personal lives of these actors, why we care.

em u all guys assuming to much now

am already uncomfortable here lol
but i still think
nazim better
smart good looking, hot ;)
sachkasamna Groupbie
sachkasamna
sachkasamna

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
SWEET

Go to top